Thread: Mp5k

Hybrid View

Thanks

Mp5k

MP5K

In 1976 a shortened version of the MP5A2 was introduced; the MP5K (K from the German word Kurz = "short") was designed for close quarters battle use by clandestine operations and special services. The MP5K does not have a shoulder stock (the receiver end was covered with a flat cover), and the bolt and receiver were shortened at the rear. The resultant lighter bolt led to a higher rate of fire than the standard MP5. The barrel, cocking handle and its cover were shortened and a vertical foregrip was used to replace the standard handguard. The barrel ends at the base of the foresight, which prevents the use of any sort of muzzle device.
    The MP5K is produced (by Heckler & Koch and under license in Iran and Turkey) in four different versions: the MP5K, MP5KA4, MP5KA1, MP5KA5, where the first two variants have adjustable, open-type iron sights (with a notched rotary drum), and the two remaining variants - fixed open sights, however the front sight post was changed and a notch was cut into the receiver top cover. The MP5K retained the capability to use optical sights through the use of an adapter.
    A civilian semiautomatic derivative of the MP5K known as the SP89 was produced that had a foregrip with a muzzle guard in place of the vertical grip.
    In 1991 a further variant of the MP5K was developed, designated the MP5K-PDW (PDW – Personal Defense Weapon) that retained the compact dimensions of the MP5K but restored the fire handling characteristics of the full-size MP5A2. The MP5K-PDW uses a side-folding synthetic shoulder stock (made by the U.S. company Choate Machine and Tool), a “Navy” trigger group, a front sight post with a built-in tritium insert and a slightly lengthened threaded, three-lug barrel (analogous to the MP5-N). The stock can be removed and replaced with a receiver endplate; a rotary drum with apertures from the MP5A2 can also be used.

Campaign mode
    It is seen being used in "Takedown", "The Hornet's Nest", and "Exodus" by fellow Rangers, by various hostiles in conjunction with a Riot Shield, by several Navy Seal members, and Task Force 141. In the campaign, the MP5K does not have a foregrip although in multiplayer it does.

Multiplayer
    The MP5K is available at Level 4 when Create-A-Class is unlocked. The weapon has a high rate of fire, and therefore have a high recoil. As such, it is very difficult to kill at range, and its low damage at range also hinders this. However, at medium ranges, the recoil can be used to your advantage, due to the fact that the kill bullet will hit the head, giving plenty of headshots. It is one of the less commonly used SMGs because of these reasons, and also because the UMP45 is unlocked with it, which has less recoil and has better range stats. Also, some players like to use the MP5K to "advertise" their skill, since the weapon is one of the hardest to use. With the rapid fire attachment, its recoil is almost uncontrollable, and will only be useful in close quarters. The Red Dot or Holographic sight can assist in tap-firing at range due to the precise targeting system. However, the ironsights (which are the same as the CoD4 MP5) are open and clear, which for many players means that a sight attachment is not needed, freeing the slot up for a more useful attachment, such as extended magazines. It is not advisable to silence this weapon, as doing so reduces its already small three hit kill range. (Without Stopping Power) However, the silencer can help in recoil reduction, by a small margin. If the ACOG Scope is equipped with the MP5K the recoil is unpredictable, and firing in full-auto accurately will be impossible unless at very close range. The MP5K is more useful than the other SMGs at close range, due to high damage combined with a high rate of fire. However, it is the worst SMG to use at medium to long ranges due to its extremely unpredictable recoil and low damage at range. The MP5k is deadly in the right hands, even at long distances. Contrary to many beliefs in the multiplayer community, the MP5k is fairly accurate if semi-automatically shooting at range; there is little visual recoil although difficult to perform/master.
    In Hardcore gamemodes, the MP5K is a one hit kill at close range, and a two hit kill at long range. If Stopping Power is used, it will only need a one-hit headshot to kill at long range. However, this is inadvisable due to its high rate of fire. Overall, these factors make it an ineffective alternative to the UMP45, and is therefore less popular. It is, however, more effective than the UMP in close quarters due to its higher rate of fire.

Attachments
    • Rapid Fire
    • Akimbo
    • Red Dot Sight
    • Holographic Sight
    • Silencer
    • ACOG Scope
    • Thermal Scope
    • FMJ
    • Extended Mags

Recommended class

Low recoil
    • Mp5k & silencer
    • M92 rafficia & fmj
    • Semtex & stun grenade
    • Sleight of hand Pro
    • Stopping power Pro
    • Commando Pro
    • Copycat

Close combat
    • Mp5k & Rapid fire, extended mags
    • G18 Akimbo & silencers
    • Semtex & stun grenade
    • Scavenger Pro
    • Stopping power Pro
    • Commando Pro
    • Painkiller

Good luck all
    Last edited by Abstract; 06-22-2010 at 06:13 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abstract For This Useful Post:

House (06-21-2010),SoupX (01-29-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    thankies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    you can stop copy pasting already

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The definitions copy pasted he edited the other stuff......

Need help to find trainers or hacks pm me.

.:FAV:.

Press thanks if I Helped you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Damn!!
    Now everyone uses it with Silencer on rushing clases, very accurate on hip-fire.
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    just used this knife only helps by not getting in the way lol

Need help to find trainers or hacks pm me.

.:FAV:.

Press thanks if I Helped you!