Thread: Global Warming

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Global Warming

Is it just me, or does it seem like USA is the least informed for global warming. What the fuck, greedy bitches don't care about it, they just care for money. After all, they would probably be dead by then. They really don't give a shit about younger people. Bush doesn't give a shit about it either, he just makes up some stuff and makes people think that he is doing something WHEN ALL HE IS FUCKING DOING IS EATING DONUTS (FUCKING GOOD ONES) ON HIS FAT ASS!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Global Warming is bull shit...
    global warming is a myth its completely fucking bull shit....
    really earth has been changing always has and always will be it has nothing to do with global warming i mean really one Greenland was green now very cold and ice like(the barbarians moved there and it was all happy place and shit like really it was really nice and they named it Greenland) and Iceland was cover with ice now its not ... well it changed africa was one a tropic place now were that was it is a desert that all happed in past few 1000 year
    and considering earths history 1000 is nothing....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
    Is it just me, or does it seem like USA is the least informed for global warming. What the fuck, greedy bitches don't care about it, they just care for money. After all, they would probably be dead by then. They really don't give a shit about younger people. Bush doesn't give a shit about it either, he just makes up some stuff and makes people think that he is doing something WHEN ALL HE IS FUCKING DOING IS EATING DONUTS (FUCKING GOOD ONES) ON HIS FAT ASS!
    lets fix our selfs then fix our world global warming will take a looo00ng time to go to its full effect plus atheist or theist this world will end sooner or later lets sit back and watch us act retarded

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    its a myth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Your mom is a myth bitch!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Your mom is a myth bitch!
    my mom is real? unless i was born in a test tube...
    12 year ol' mike do you know how babies are made , yet?

Thanks
    yeah it's not true., gourav's right...to an extent. that doesn't mean we aren't still fucked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    my mom is real? unless i was born in a test tube...
    12 year ol' mike do you know how babies are made , yet?
    lol

Thanks
    it kinda is, but we are contruibuiting to it. It is impossible to stop global warming. When cows fart they cause a infenitesimal amount of global warming. (i feel sad for anyone who doesnt know that word.LOL) And blame most of this crap on the oil companies!! ELECTRIC FTW!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by somethingwitty View Post
    it kinda is, but we are contruibuiting to it. It is impossible to stop global warming. When cows fart they cause a infenitesimal amount of global warming. (i feel sad for anyone who doesnt know that word.LOL) And blame most of this crap on the oil companies!! ELECTRIC FTW!
    that is true but ass loads of people eat of cows so they are initial for the society ya... we do blame alot of stuff on the oil companies but that is to be expected the earth is going to change no matter what you do "unless some wierd magic shit but that dont count" so... as i said earth is going to change its been changing and it will change its that how it is....
    earth is billons of years old it had 50 billion + species on it once
    now only 4 millon left 98% of then just died from the change of earth that they didn't adopt to it.... so its just survival of the fitest... nothing at all it going to happen its going to happen it all happens depending on your power to survive....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    "Gloabal Warming" is a massive group of green peace hippies trying to make us green peace hippies. I say the following to this. "Fuck That and Fuck Them" No one gives a shit what hippies say. There on pot 24\7 and have no life. But out of no were they pull this bullshit story out of there ass because the pot told them too?

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    Global Warming is bull shit...
    global warming is a myth its completely fucking bull shit....
    really earth has been changing always has and always will be it has nothing to do with global warming i mean really one Greenland was green now very cold and ice like(the barbarians moved there and it was all happy place and shit like really it was really nice and they named it Greenland) and Iceland was cover with ice now its not ... well it changed africa was one a tropic place now were that was it is a desert that all happed in past few 1000 year
    and considering earths history 1000 is nothing....

Global Whining

Gourav, totally agree man, if "Global Warming" ever will happen, it will happen way beyond our time now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Well like fuck who gives a shit if global warming is gonig to happend. I don't I mean fuck it. I don't give a shit. Why the fuck are they saying "YOUR ALL GOING TO DIE" if its a fucking estimation. Hippies are fucked with there pot. Like fuck they say 88% of this stuff when they are high..

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    ok wtf's wrong with u, i bet u dont know shit about this topic
    -there are other countries just as polutant as usa (obious one : china)
    -yea usa needs to reduce its polutants dispite global warming or not
    -and all this other shit has nothign to do wiht the topic given
    -there are tons of articals about this
    if you dotn belive in gw then the fact that tons of co2 released during ww1 and ww2
    but the fact still remains wtf's happening to the earth, its hotter and its affecting everything (melting of glaciers and increase in deseaces)the co2 levels increase cant be just that, it has ot be something greater that we can't understand fully yet

none accualy knowes (probibly the rejection)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostite View Post
    ok wtf's wrong with u, i bet u dont know shit about this topic
    -there are other countries just as polutant as usa (obious one : china)
    -yea usa needs to reduce its polutants dispite global warming or not
    -and all this other shit has nothign to do wiht the topic given
    -there are tons of articals about this
    if you dotn belive in gw then the fact that tons of co2 released during ww1 and ww2
    but the fact still remains wtf's happening to the earth, its hotter and its affecting everything (melting of glaciers and increase in deseaces)the co2 levels increase cant be just that, it has ot be something greater that we can't understand fully yet

none accualy knowes (probibly the rejection)
    Frostite, did you know that the Earth is presently experiencing a warming trend caused by a supernova? And we are coming out of a small Ice Age that began in the early 1300’s? Thats why the ice caps and glaciers are melting.

And why is the carbon dioxide levels scaring every one; about 400 million years ago when the atmosphere had about 10 times the present carbon dioxide levels. Those elevated levels did not produce global warming then; so is there any reason to assume they would do so today?

Global warming, also know as climate change, is a theory. Climate change is natural, i.e. not caused by man, and is something that we have to live with

Global dimming is something REAL that we need to deal with... incidentally do you know what that is?

Rob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast