Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Our surroundings in the sense what i said the motion of the earth the movement of the earth the days passing by the seasons which occur time by time thats what is our surroundings . And also please dont double post .

All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    After thinking long and hard
    And gave up. Reminded me of family guy.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    After thinking long and hard about this question I have only come up with more questions, and very few anwsers.
    We have all heard the saying " Time flys by when you are having fun " right..? Well the more I think about this statement and the more I look at each day as it goes by the more my theory makes sense.

Time goes by as fast as you want it to go, my reasoning behind this is simply from self-experience.
    Throughout the last week I have been noticing that I can seem to perseve time to go as fast as I want it to, what I mean is that I can basically just sort of blank out time from my mind. For example I will be sitting in my room with nothing to do, waiting for my dinner to be cooked - I just blank out time from my mind and then its dinner time.

It feels nearly identical to "spacing out" ; feeling light headed and a sense of no-where but still sensing and remembering everything that is going on around you.

Has anyone else experianced this...? Thoughts and theories on the subject?

Looking forward to your responses.
    I'm, High.
    Some poeple call this Astral travelling.

Astral projection is a form of out of body experience that sometimes occurs during lucid dreaming during deep meditation or at times of crisis. The soul moves into an astral body (or "etheric double"), which moves free of the physical body in a parallel world known as the astral plane. Astral Travel in the astral body is spoken about in many mystical texts and has more recently been studied by scientists investigating reports of people who have had a near death experience.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGenius For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (06-24-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Ah thats something i should learn daddy .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You're trying to contradict my theory, but actually helping me.

Time is called time, because of how a car is called a car. If someone would of created the word "car", and it was really meant as a TV remote, then we would think that's normal. Such as, "I'm going to drive my remote". Remote would mean car, and we would be fine with that because that's what way we've learned.

Time may be non-existent, but it's got a label, so therefor people think it exists.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Ah well this is a knowledgeable thread .

Thanks
    After thinking long and hard about this question I have only come up with more questions, and very few anwsers.
    We have all heard the saying " Time flys by when you are having fun " right..? Well the more I think about this statement and the more I look at each day as it goes by the more my theory makes sense.

Time goes by as fast as you want it to go, my reasoning behind this is simply from self-experience.
    Throughout the last week I have been noticing that I can seem to perseve time to go as fast as I want it to, what I mean is that I can basically just sort of blank out time from my mind. For example I will be sitting in my room with nothing to do, waiting for my dinner to be cooked - I just blank out time from my mind and then its dinner time.

It feels nearly identical to "spacing out" ; feeling light headed and a sense of no-where but still sensing and remembering everything that is going on around you.

Has anyone else experianced this...? Thoughts and theories on the subject?

Looking forward to your responses.
    I'm, High.
    have you tried levitating objects yet?
    sounds like you haz da powa.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Fuck levitating objects, I levitate myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Some poeple call this Astral travelling.

Astral projection is a form of out of body experience that sometimes occurs during lucid dreaming during deep meditation or at times of crisis. The soul moves into an astral body (or "etheric double"), which moves free of the physical body in a parallel world known as the astral plane. Astral Travel in the astral body is spoken about in many mystical texts and has more recently been studied by scientists investigating reports of people who have had a near death experience.
    Near Death Experiences - Visiting The Other Side

Near death experiences are only this great because when you die, your brain gets superactive for about 3 minutes. In that time you can actually be saved.
    In those 3 minutes you will have many illusions. Examples of this are seeing jesus, god, hell, a tunnel of light or your life flashing by. You see whatever you want to see.
    Why? You think: Oh my god I'm dieing! Should I go to hell now? And immediately you see the hell. Because your brain projects it.

All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks
    Just a hunch here, but I think time exists.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    this probably isn’t going to help your credibility, but oh well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You're trying to contradict my theory, but actually helping me.

Time is called time, because of how a car is called a car. If someone would of created the word "car", and it was really meant as a TV remote, then we would think that's normal. Such as, "I'm going to drive my remote". Remote would mean car, and we would be fine with that because that's what way we've learned.

Time may be non-existent, but it's got a label, so therefor people think it exists.
    good point maybe there is a relation between God and Time

Thanks
    come back to us when your done with your drugs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    Near Death Experiences - Visiting The Other Side

Near death experiences are only this great because when you die, your brain gets superactive for about 3 minutes. In that time you can actually be saved.
    In those 3 minutes you will have many illusions. Examples of this are seeing jesus, god, hell, a tunnel of light or your life flashing by. You see whatever you want to see.
    Why? You think: Oh my god I'm dieing! Should I go to hell now? And immediately you see the hell. Because your brain projects it.
    Well, lets say that you feel out of a building, you think you're going to die, but really you only broke your legs and some ribs. You're saying to yourself, "omg, I'm going to die", well in reality you're not going to die. So then you start "seeing" whatever you want to see, but you're not dying. So you're playing games on your mind. So that would be this instant, I'd be able to see the following things you said that I bolded in your quote. You're just playing mind-tricks. That's it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Well, lets say that you feel out of a building, you think you're going to die, but really you only broke your legs and some ribs. You're saying to yourself, "omg, I'm going to die", well in reality you're not going to die. So then you start "seeing" whatever you want to see, but you're not dying. So you're playing games on your mind. So that would be this instant, I'd be able to see the following things you said that I bolded in your quote. You're just playing mind-tricks. That's it.
    That's what I said. A near death experience is just your mind lying to you.
    Your just repeating me all the time. Just in better english.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast