Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Edited:

nvm.
    Last edited by Demo-Smash; 06-24-2010 at 08:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Runners legs are allowing runners to run, time is measuring how long it took them
    There are distinct moments between a runner standing and a runner running, those moments occur through time. It seems to me like you think that times only purpose is for us to measure things?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    Time Does Exists !!!

Let's say Michael Jackson died last year on 25th June. Today it's 25th June 2010. We say its exactly 1 year !! Now let's exclude time from our lives. How're you gonna tell me when Michael Jackson died ???

You can't !!

Even when you use the word "Blink", you use time in it. It's not just about organizing !! Time has a relation with our universe.

Existence of time belongs to the same category of question as how long is “length”. They are interdependent and arbitrary notions. Length / Space cannot be measured / experienced without time and vice versa. So, Time is as real as any other dimension !!!
    First off, Michael Jackson has nothing to do with this thread, second off, time has no relation with our universe other than measurement, you have also pointed this out, Michael Jackson died 1 year ago, that's a measurement, but if time didn't exist, he would just have died, there would be nothing special about it, I will stand not to believe that time is real until it is 100% proven to me that something other than humans acknowledge
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    There are distinct moments between a runner standing and a runner running, those moments occur through time. It seems to me like you think that times only purpose is for us to measure things?
    Time was originally created by humans to measure, it always has been to measure, it always will be to measure, and the time between a runner standing and runner running is not time in the works, it's the point where all the brain cells are sending messages to the brain telling it him to start moving his legs, to start breathing differently, to start moving his arms back and forth, time has nothing to do with that point in between
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    First off, Michael Jackson has nothing to do with this thread, second off, time has no relation with our universe other than measurement, you have also pointed this out, Michael Jackson died 1 year ago, that's a measurement, but if time didn't exist, he would just have died, there would be nothing special about it, I will stand not to believe that time is real until it is 100% proven to me that something other than humans acknowledge
    Dude, there's no problem with hating Michael Jackson. Do hate him !!

Time has no relation with our universe other than measurement.
    So, that means measurement is not a real quantity too. Right ???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    So, that means measurement is not a real quantity too. Right ???
    What do you mean?
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    What do you mean?
    You Posted This:

First off, Michael Jackson has nothing to do with this thread, second off, time has no relation with our universe other than measurement, you have also pointed this out, Michael Jackson died 1 year ago, that's a measurement, but if time didn't exist, he would just have died, there would be nothing special about it, I will stand not to believe that time is real until it is 100% proven to me that something other than humans acknowledge.
    I took this piece:

Time has no relation with our universe other than measurement.
    You said Time has no relation with anything, but with measurement. So, if you think time is unreal, that makes measurement unreal too.

See, if there is no time, almost everything would be unreal !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Time is a word, what is happening everywhere is called time. Time is basically just to keep us organized. What if randomly school started at 8:00 Pm and ended 4 in the morning. Same with work. Then we'd all be nocturnal, and everything would be a lot different. Time, does NOT exist. Lol I feel queasy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You Posted This:

I took this piece:

You said Time has no relation with anything, but with measurement. So, if you think time is unreal, that makes measurement unreal too.

See, if there is no time, almost everything would be unreal !!!
    My entire argument started with the fact that i think time is not a Universal Law, i think that it is purely used for organization, it was created by humans for that sole purpose, it's real, but only to humans, and it's only real if u want it to be, time has nothing to do with making stuff work it just has to do with measuring how long stuff took and being organized.
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    My entire argument started with the fact that i think time is not a Universal Law, i think that it is purely used for organization, it was created by humans for that sole purpose, it's real, but only to humans, and it's only real if u want it to be, time has nothing to do with making stuff work it just has to do with measuring how long stuff took and being organized.
    Time is directly linked to Length / Space.

If there is no time, would you be able to calculate Length / Space ... ???

Nope !!

So, talking in your language, Length and Space are only real to humans and they're only real if you want them to be.

See, if there is no length, you still cover distances, there still exists space !!! But we only recognize them when time jumps in !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Time is directly linked to Length / Space.

If there is no time, would you be able to calculate Length / Space ... ???

Nope !!

So, talking in your language, Length and Space are only real to humans and they're only real if you want them to be.

See, if there is no length, you still cover distances, there still exists space !!! But we only recognize them when time jumps in !!
    I fail to see where time has any relation to space other than the fact that it helps determine how long it takes for something to move somewhere or how long it takes for something to evolve
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    We would. Our body ages. Independent of the things around us. It can only be altered by things we do.
    If time didn't exist, There woulden't be night, Nor would there be time to wake up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC View Post
    If time didn't exist, There woulden't be night, Nor would there be time to wake up.
    wow you're the worst one yet, night is not cause because of time, night is because of where the earth's rotation and sun contradict each other and your part of the world becomes dark, and as for the waking up, that's what we call instinct, once your mind has had enough rest, it stops releasing the Hormones that cause you to feel sleepy and allows you to wake up...

your argument
    /fail
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Only time goes by faster for me is when i`m high, i've cut down a lot though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Just because we wouldn't have a concept of time doesn't mean it wouldn't exist. We didn't have the concept of diseases for over a hundred thousand years but they still existed. Time isn't making runners run, time is allowing runners to run.
    Are you kidding me?
    :/
    Come on now

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast