Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Coversation with Combat Arms after Ban last week :D

I tried to get myself unbanned. But as usual it did not work

Me : -

Hi, I was banned recently. According to me I have not used any hacks, but i understand that's not an excuse. Anyways, i've started a new account to play Combat Arms again. Is it possible for you to provide me with the location of that detected file in my hard drive, so that i can remove it and use my new account without getting banned in that too. Thank you!

NEXON Europe [21.06.2010] :-

Greetings Combatant,
    We truly appreciate your continuous participation and support for Combat Arms Europe.
    We have read your email of inquiry that you have submitted to us regarding matters of your ingame issue.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. Our Hackshield has detected a Pain Hook hack on your system, although the exact location is unknown. You may check your Add/Remove Programs list or the Windows' Search function to detect the hack.
    For more information, please visit our website at:
    COMBAT ARMS EUROPE - The Best Online FPS Action in Europe - Main.
    Thank you very much for understanding.

Combat Arms Europe Customer Support

Thanks
    lol nexon sucks u useally dont have to install hack so why should you check your Add/Remove Programs list and if you dont know the name of the hack how should you search for it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tipu sulthan View Post
    I tried to get myself unbanned. But as usual it did not work

Me : -

Hi, I was banned recently. According to me I have not used any hacks, but i understand that's not an excuse. Anyways, i've started a new account to play Combat Arms again. Is it possible for you to provide me with the location of that detected file in my hard drive, so that i can remove it and use my new account without getting banned in that too. Thank you!

NEXON Europe [21.06.2010] :-

Greetings Combatant,
    We truly appreciate your continuous participation and support for Combat Arms Europe.
    We have read your email of inquiry that you have submitted to us regarding matters of your ingame issue.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. Our Hackshield has detected a Pain Hook hack on your system, although the exact location is unknown. You may check your Add/Remove Programs list or the Windows' Search function to detect the hack.
    For more information, please visit our website at:
    COMBAT ARMS EUROPE - The Best Online FPS Action in Europe - Main.
    Thank you very much for understanding.

Combat Arms Europe Customer Support

I thought pain hook was hesjans/zoom's hack, I don't know it for sure though you can try and look it up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    actually i though that, if i could make them give me the location of the detected file and if it was something else than the hack file.. i could argue with them and get me unbanned. But failed lol!
    Also, i found one more thing. I used to run a magic hook hack. Today i was searching my sys32 folder simply and found a mag_hook.dll there. How the fking hell did that file get there??? Check your sys32s too. And remove them if they're there.

Thanks
    it is hejsan hack once its detected or after every hsupdate using a dummy acc to test it see if the hack works :/

Thanks
    actually i though that, if i could make them give me the location of the detected file and if it was something else than the hack file.. i could argue with them and get me unbanned. But failed lol!
    Also, i found one more thing. I used to run a magic hook hack. Today i was searching my sys32 folder simply and found a mag_hook.dll there. How the fking hell did that file get there??? Check your sys32s too. And remove them if they're there.

/

just removed a windows hook

-edit- the Hackshield isnt allowed to scan ur whole pc for hacks its only when u inject it thts why they said unknown location(they didnt know)
    Last edited by HaX4LiFe!; 06-25-2010 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks
    i think they can scan combat arms folder or at least the logs in there i clean always them for that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Lol nexon fails, but thats nothing new.
    --

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    hmm make a folder, out a password in it and put the hack in it (injector + dll) and start the hack from it ... youll get banned anymore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HaX4LiFe! View Post

/

just removed a windows hook

-edit- the Hackshield isnt allowed to scan ur whole pc for hacks its only when u inject it thts why they said unknown location(they didnt know)
    lol And i thought it was a hack for combat arms.. I removed it! Hope my system has no problems

Quote Originally Posted by Cristyboy View Post
    hmm make a folder, out a password in it and put the hack in it (injector + dll) and start the hack from it ... youll get banned anymore
    That's a beautiful idea dude!! Why didnt i ever think of it. I'll do that everytime i use a hack from now on

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristyboy View Post
    makes no difference if u put the pw on a folder to hide an hack coz once its injected the hack shield scans for processes and scans for the detected .dll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    but i dont think the dlls run as a process dude. Forgive me if what i'm saying is noobish. But after injecting a dll, nothing about the dll shows up in the running processes list !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    did u run a virus scan? usualy haxs are false posiives so u might be able to pick it up with a virus scan try malware bytes thats a good anti virus

Thanks
    but i dont think the dlls run as a process dude. Forgive me if what i'm saying is noobish. But after injecting a dll, nothing about the dll shows up in the running processes list !
    everything runs on a process inject the hack and minimize CA and try delete the hack u cant coz its used by Engine.exe so therefore its a process and HS scans for them how u think they detect hacks? *MAGIC* xD

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HaX4LiFe! For This Useful Post:

tipu sulthan (06-25-2010)