Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fegerlein10 View Post
    your answer was stupider than mine, /

@Paroxysm

Darwin, is the guy that published the books and made it more or less knowned.

There are tons of guys that had the same exact theories before him.

Lastly: I'm not a major hacker that steals credit card numbers cause I'm a poor no life.

There are no major religions against what you said. /

And even if there is I don't believe in them /

You learn everything from Wikipedia cause you can't go to school?

awwwwwwwww
    well i just had to dull my stupidness down to your level for you to understand it, or do u want to be a big boy?

oh and id use wikipedia... there are people their attempting to keep things right

oh and if my answer dont make sense this time... im high right now /yea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    well i just had to dull my stupidness down to your level for you to understand it, or do u want to be a big boy?

oh and id use wikipedia... there are people their attempting to keep things right

oh and if my answer dont make sense this time... im high right now /yea
    Uh cruiz......... saying " i was an idiot because of _____" doesn't mean you weren't an idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @FLAMESABER
    As I already said, humans have a thinking limit
    We humans get smarter every generation (well technically our general knowledge increases)

So things that may or maynot be explained/understood now can be understood later

The first law of thermodynamics implies something cannot come from nothing
    Maybe there never was nothing, maybe the big-bang never was the beginning of everything

Billions of years from now it will be as if the universe is empty
    Since all particles reside at incomprehensible distances from one another
    Because of the constant expansion of the universe

Maybe sometime somewere in the future another big-bang will occur, who knows
    Last edited by schim; 07-09-2010 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Flamesaber:

Still a theory with no facts? Are you really that ignorant?
    Have you never heard of the cosmic microwave background radiation, galactic evolution, the expansion of space using hubble's law or big bang nucleosynthesis? No one is saying the universe came from nothing, as of now there is no reliable means by which to say what happened before the big bang, one because "before" doesn't make much sense in the context of the big bang because the BB is what started space-time. Two, the first law of thermodynamics or the conservation of energy applies to a universe that already exists, if there really was nothing before our universe then obviously the conservation of energy doesn't apply. There are some hypothesis' about what was before the big bang, like an oscillating universe or fecund universes theory (AKA Cosmological Natural Selection) then there's the multiverse explanation or maybe our understanding of cause-effect are so hard-wired into our brains that the concept of a self-caused universe, a universe truly from nothing seems counter-intuitive but is a possibility. While we may not know which of these or if any of these explains the pre-big bang universe (sounds a bit silly), the important thing is that we're looking for answers as apposed to cracking open holy books and accepting them as absolute truths.

If your God exists he has to manifest in some way in this universe because existence is a property of things within this universe. If he can manifest then he can be studied.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Flamesaber:

Have you never heard of the cosmic microwave background radiation, galactic evolution, the expansion of space using hubble's law or big bang nucleosynthesis? No one is saying the universe came from nothing, as of now there is no reliable means by which to say what happened before the big bang, one because "before" doesn't make much sense in the context of the big bang because the BB is what started space-time. Two, the first law of thermodynamics or the conservation of energy applies to a universe that already exists, if there really was nothing before our universe then obviously the conservation of energy doesn't apply. There are some hypothesis' about what was before the big bang, like an oscillating universe or fecund universes theory (AKA Cosmological Natural Selection) then there's the multiverse explanation or maybe our understanding of cause-effect are so hard-wired into our brains that the concept of a self-caused universe, a universe truly from nothing seems counter-intuitive but is a possibility. While we may not know which of these or if any of these explains the pre-big bang universe (sounds a bit silly), the important thing is that we're looking for answers as apposed to cracking open holy books and accepting them as absolute truths.

If your God exists he has to manifest in some way in this universe because existence is a property of things within this universe. If he can manifest then he can be studied.
    well said Paroxysm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Flamesaber:

He did: READ THE BIBLE! Jesus is God and God is Jesus. The big bang theory is the most BS since the last theory. Its only a matter of time before they make a new one. In addition if you want him to "manifest" he has already done that as well through the form of smoke and a few other way, yet again found in the Bible.
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/repr-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Ok I think your embarrassing yourself.

1. It is likely you didn't read the second last sentence of Paroxysm's post. Otherwise you would've sort to making a response other than "THE BIBL3 SP34KZ TH3 TRUTH". Of course I'm paraphrasing.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -_-

Paroxysm, let me just fill you in on logic here.

God according to religious people is an All powerful being. If said all powerful being submitted to humanity's demands, wouldn't that just by default either be an insult or some reason for you not to call him God?

Also, saying he "has to" do anything, is pretty damn silly in logical terms. I mean if God submitted to your rules, wouldn't that not make him God?

Thanks
    hmmm i HAVE read the bible and i DID go to church... but none of it made sense and there were tons of ways to prove them wrong and thats why i dont believe in it , its false

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    hmmm i HAVE read the bible and i DID go to church... but none of it made sense and there were tons of ways to prove them wrong and thats why i dont believe in it , its false
    Really? By "proving them wrong" i can only guess you either asked a question out of the blue and totally off subject to a pastor, or the most likely version:

You just thought in your mind that you "proved it wrong".

I mean we already know your just a punk, but honestly, all you did is try to not understand and think you were smart for proving it wrong in an argument with yourself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Really? By "proving them wrong" i can only guess you either asked a question out of the blue and totally off subject to a pastor, or the most likely version:

You just thought in your mind that you "proved it wrong".

I mean we already know your just a punk, but honestly, all you did is try to not understand and think you were smart for proving it wrong in an argument with yourself.
    um actually i did ask pastors, they ignore or tell you to be quiet... so i quit church cuz i knew they didnt know and thats how i knew they were just a bunch of people following and holding onto the possibility that death is not the end of life but a beginning. well the fact is that when you die then you die, there is no afterlife your just dead. i know its not what you want to hear so you will probably disregard this and just go back to the false reality that someone had once upon a time created for their own minds.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

-_-

Paroxysm, let me just fill you in on logic here.

God according to religious people is an All powerful being. If said all powerful being submitted to humanity's demands, wouldn't that just by default either be an insult or some reason for you not to call him God?

Also, saying he "has to" do anything, is pretty damn silly in logical terms. I mean if God submitted to your rules, wouldn't that not make him God?
    To say "God Exists" entails that he exists within our universe, existence is defined as a manifestation within reality, our universe. To say "God exists outside of the universe" is nonsensical.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    To say "God Exists" entails that he exists within our universe, existence is defined as a manifestation within reality, our universe. To say "God exists outside of the universe" is nonsensical.
    like i said, they are disproving everything they say with the other things they say. every one of their facts disprove each other showing that its all false and no fact.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    like i said, they are disproving everything they say with the other things they say. every one of their facts disprove each other showing that its all false and no fact.
    I appreciate the support but with all due respect, get off my balls.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    um actually i did ask pastors, they ignore or tell you to be quiet... so i quit church cuz i knew they didnt know and thats how i knew they were just a bunch of people following and holding onto the possibility that death is not the end of life but a beginning. well the fact is that when you die then you die, there is no afterlife your just dead. i know its not what you want to hear so you will probably disregard this and just go back to the false reality that someone had once upon a time created for their own minds.
    When did you ask them?
    -Because knowing you, you probably just said "Hi, -insert question here-" like any asshole would. Or better yet, did you shout out a question during church or interrupt him?

You knew they didn't know? Wow, you really have a big ego. Because you are a mind reader now.

Hey man, i'm fine with death being death and me not going to the afterlife, honestly whatever is, is.
    -Nice sucking up to parox though lulz.

In fact, before i just flat outright own you more, please tell me your age.

@Paroxysm: I'm going by religious logic. if scientist can't "study" God, to religious people its like saying "scientist can't understand god". And god existing outside of the universe? Meh, it doesn't seem too far fetched logically speaking.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast