Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Then why must every "pro-God" always resort to questioning the universe. They always say its too complex to be a random materialisation, God must have done it. Tell me if religion is so intent on research then how come they only use the bible (or other holy books) as their definitive source. So far reading through this thread I've heard numerous claims that if the Bible says it, then it must be true. Sounds like a lazy form of research if you ask me.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    Then why must every "pro-God" always resort to questioning the universe. They always say its too complex to be a random materialisation, God must have done it. Tell me if religion is so intent on research then how come they only use the bible (or other holy books) as their definitive source. So far reading through this thread I've heard numerous claims that if the Bible says it, then it must be true. Sounds like a lazy form of research if you ask me.
    In religion's defense, they only say that when you try to explain why there is no god.

Honestly, i'm really the type of person who just doesn't give a shit about humanities past or future, i just try to live and have fun in my life.

Too many people worry about beliefs, its honestly all the same thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

In religion's defense, they only say that when you try to explain why there is no god.

Honestly, i'm really the type of person who just doesn't give a shit about humanities past or future, i just try to live and have fun in my life.

Too many people worry about beliefs, its honestly all the same thing.
    I agree, I guess. It just irritates me to a degree when people try to pin everything to God.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Man do you have all wikis relating to religion bookmarked or something?

And yes those articles are exactly what I'm talking about.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I've been in far too many religious discussions not to know these, the wiki's are for you guys.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Meh, honestly, deep down, beneath all my flaming, logic, and ignorance,

I don't care. I honestly think everyone should make up their own mind about w/e they want, because they won't be happy about it if they won't. I could justify my beliefs, but why bother? I'm the only one who knows what i know.(Not saying i have a secret, saying that my thoughts are my own)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Neil Tyson addresses what flamesaber refers to as the "super intelligence of the universe"

Flame:
    Listen to what the woman says in your video at the 1:13
    "But it has no director, it has no producer."
    Kind of backfired on you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Neil Tyson addresses what flamesaber refers to as the "super intelligence of the universe"

YouTube - Niel Degrasse Tyson - Big Bang and Creationists

Flame:
    Listen to what the woman says in your video at the 1:13
    "But it has no director, it has no producer."
    Kind of backfired on you?
    I have a much better gift for you my dear !!! Video answers all questions !! /yea

^^ Agree with every thing but as a Muslim I believe Allah is 1 and just 1 !!! Jesus is not the son of Allah !!! /yea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    I have a much better gift for you my dear !!! Video answers all questions !! /yea

YouTube - 1 of 10 - Intelligent Design of the Universe - Billy Crone

^^ Agree with every thing but as a Muslim I believe Allah is 1 and just 1 !!! Jesus is not the son of Allah !!! /yea
    Sweet Jesus Flamesaber, you honestly think I haven't seen a million of these? You honestly believe I haven't heard the same lines over and over again? "Well shit we don't know how this could have happened, so God did it". Creationism and Intelligent Design are nothing more than a collection of arguments from ignorance, that being one of creationisms more forgivable transgressions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Sweet Jesus Flamesaber, you honestly think I haven't seen a million of these? You honestly believe I haven't heard the same lines over and over again? "Well shit we don't know how this could have happened, so God did it". Creationism and Intelligent Design are nothing more than a collection of arguments from ignorance, that being one of creationisms more forgivable transgressions.
    I know your ignorance is at its peek and I know that you've already seen a million of these.

Well shit we don't know how this could have happened, so God did it.
    You don't know either, so... God created it !!

Creationism and Intelligent Design are nothing more than a collection of arguments from ignorance, that being one of creationisms more forgivable transgressions.
    I find this statement really funny because you're claiming to be intelligent by providing theories like Big Bang !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    That just means we need to research it moar.
    BTW I'm adding u to my /ignore list now.

[img]https://i.image*********/0656/mpgh_1337.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I know your ignorance is at its peek and I know that you've already seen a million of these.

I find this statement really funny because you're claiming to be intelligent by providing theories like Big Bang !!

[IMG]https://ssreporters.files.*********.com/2009/12/facepalm.jpg[/IMG]

I don't even know why I bother with people like you. You're so god damn retarded that you can't even begin to understand the extent of your descent into prideful ignorance. On multiple occasions I've hit a road block talking with, wondering whether you were trolling or genuinely serious. Have you ever wondered why every single person on MPGH that even has a shred of intelligence thinks you're a fucking tard?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    nah This is how it happened, b4 Humans r Gods, Titans Ruled Upon The earth, Then There 3 Child, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades over powered there parents and destroyed the Titan Race, then the Olympians rule the Earth, Zues created Human, so they would pray at the Gods, which the Gods will get immortality which makes them immortal!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by -kevin5fan- View Post
    nah This is how it happened, b4 Humans r Gods, Titans Ruled Upon The earth, Then There 3 Child, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades over powered there parents and destroyed the Titan Race, then the Olympians rule the Earth, Zues created Human, so they would pray at the Gods, which the Gods will get immortality which makes them immortal!
    You fail at greek mythology .

First there where the Titans. One of them became king of the titans. Some psychic told him his child would kill him. To prevent that he ate all his children.
    But one time his wife was so sick of him eating all the children, that she swapped one with a rock. He ate the rock, and Zeus(the child) was hidden. Zeus would be raised by goats. Later he would go back to his father and kill him, in an epic battle. Then he would slice his fathers belly, and all of his brothers and sisters would come out of it.
    Then he and his brothers and sisters became the gods. I can't remember when the humans were made tho. I think they were made after the titans.
    Last edited by [FAP]C-Drug[/FAP]; 07-13-2010 at 09:01 PM.

[img]https://i.image*********/0656/mpgh_1337.jpg[/img]

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast