Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    @Paroxysm: I'm going by religious logic. if scientist can't "study" God, to religious people its like saying "scientist can't understand god". And god existing outside of the universe? Meh, it doesn't seem too far fetched logically speaking.
    Yeah, I think that's where you went wrong. Stick with regular logic, it tends to work.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well i was trying to explain to you why they kept arguing with you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I know their arguments, I listen to them almost every saturday. Let me assure you, I know what most of them are thinking. You dun need to explain their reasoning to me my friend.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks

When did you ask them?
    -Because knowing you, you probably just said "Hi, -insert question here-" like any asshole would. Or better yet, did you shout out a question during church or interrupt him?

You knew they didn't know? Wow, you really have a big ego. Because you are a mind reader now.

Hey man, i'm fine with death being death and me not going to the afterlife, honestly whatever is, is.
    -Nice sucking up to parox though lulz.

In fact, before i just flat outright own you more, please tell me your age.

well... first off id like to state that you have done no owning. you are calling me a mind reader yet you are judging me like you know me.. in fact you said you know me. you dont know me, you have no idea how i work so dont judge me on that basis.

i asked them during their teaching and preaching, when they hit that certain topic that i wanted to question. then i would pop in and ask them. hey i was a kid and i didnt know to believe it or not so i asked the most logical things that i couldnt get my head around.

oh and btw im not sucking up to parox, i was just pulling back a point of view in toe with an earlier point i had made.

all that said, now i will go with my only OPINION that i have been to say in this post: Empire you just cant argue well, your facts are non logical and not really facts.

ps. ill be 20 next month

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I can feel the intensity.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    As for the afterlife i have no idea but i think that god exists just because of creation because even just life on earth is like the probability of putting all the parts of a watch in a bag then shaking it up and a watch coming out fully assembled and working, and this is just one planet in the universe the fact that they all are even there disproves pretty much all but the supernatural

If life gives you lemons make grape juice then sit back and smile as everyone wonders how the hell you just did that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Kave45 View Post
    As for the afterlife i have no idea but i think that god exists just because of creation because even just life on earth is like the probability of putting all the parts of a watch in a bag then shaking it up and a watch coming out fully assembled and working, and this is just one planet in the universe the fact that they all are even there disproves pretty much all but the supernatural
    My god......

[IMG]https://fellowshipofminds.files.*********.com/2010/04/befuddled.jpg[/IMG]

Even Bush thinks what you said was retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You make it sound as if the universe started off as a bag full of complex things.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    well... first off id like to state that you have done no owning. you are calling me a mind reader yet you are judging me like you know me.. in fact you said you know me. you dont know me, you have no idea how i work so dont judge me on that basis.

i asked them during their teaching and preaching, when they hit that certain topic that i wanted to question. then i would pop in and ask them. hey i was a kid and i didnt know to believe it or not so i asked the most logical things that i couldnt get my head around.

oh and btw im not sucking up to parox, i was just pulling back a point of view in toe with an earlier point i had made.

all that said, now i will go with my only OPINION that i have been to say in this post: Empire you just cant argue well, your facts are non logical and not really facts.

ps. ill be 20 next month
    You ask during the sermon? Wow and your 19? Dude your just an asshole then. I mean wow....how stupid are you???? Either that or your still in the 16 year old mindset.

-You "know they don't know"? They tell you to shut up because they are making a speech and you interrupt them like some douchebag. You pretty much prove your idiocy over and over.
    -Another thing, what kind of pussy can't just wait till after the service? I mean really, if you can't have the lowest of decency, why would they even bother trying? I'm pretty sure they just see you as some dumbass punk.

Yeah, you were sucking up to parox. He even said so lol.

What was i even arguing???? I just came in this thread for the lulz. But you give atheist like paroxysm a bad name, so i had to see it through.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    forget the pieces of the watch in a bag its just the probability its just that small of a probability and if theres no numbers between the two then it just means that theres no way that it was just chance

If life gives you lemons make grape juice then sit back and smile as everyone wonders how the hell you just did that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kave45 View Post
    forget the pieces of the watch in a bag its just the probability its just that small of a probability and if theres no numbers between the two then it just means that theres no way that it was just chance
    What do you mean no numbers between the two?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks

You ask during the sermon? Wow and your 19? Dude your just an asshole then. I mean wow....how stupid are you???? Either that or your still in the 16 year old mindset.

-You "know they don't know"? They tell you to shut up because they are making a speech and you interrupt them like some douchebag. You pretty much prove your idiocy over and over.
    -Another thing, what kind of pussy can't just wait till after the service? I mean really, if you can't have the lowest of decency, why would they even bother trying? I'm pretty sure they just see you as some dumbass punk.

Yeah, you were sucking up to parox. He even said so lol.

What was i even arguing???? I just came in this thread for the lulz. But you give atheist like paroxysm a bad name, so i had to see it through.
    yes i asked during the sermon, its a dumb religion and i have no respect for the false people in there. i AM an asshole i have already admitted that once in this thread.

now idk where you get off calling me a douchebag and a pussy but i dont see how doing what i did makes me either one of those. asshole and disrespectful to religion yes, douchebag and pussy NO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    well its like .9 repeated its considered to be the same thing as one because there is no number that is in between .9 repeated and 1 im just saying that the probabilitys so low that it practically is zero. it cant be 0 because of like the 1 after all the friken zeros but still its almost there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    yes i asked during the sermon, its a dumb religion and i have no respect for the false people in there. i AM an asshole i have already admitted that once in this thread.

now idk where you get off calling me a douchebag and a pussy but i dont see how doing what i did makes me either one of those. asshole and disrespectful to religion yes, douchebag and pussy NO
    He calls you a douchebag and a pussy because instead of politely waiting for the end of a sermon to have a discussion you rudely interrupt the pastor in order to avoid any possibility of a discussion.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    How much you want to bet Kave45 hasn't taking a single statistics course... how much you want to bet Kave hasn't finished algebra 2?

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast