Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

Cool INFO/TUTORIAL FOR NEW HACKERS

OK SO RECENTLY, THERE HAVE BEEN MANY POSTS ABOUT SIMPLE STUFF AND TOO MUCH FLAMING, THIS IS NOT THE HELP SECTION, ONLY POST SOURCE CODE HERE, SO IF U NEED HELP, READ THIS, IF U STILL NEED MORE HELP, GO TO THE HELP FORUM.

ONE THING MANY DONT UNDERSTAND, IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO CODE, YOU WILL NOT LEARN HOW TO MAKE A HACK IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR, TRUST ME, I TRIED AND IT HAS TAKEN ME A LOT, I ALSO LEARN EXTREMELY FAST AND AM STILL LEARNING, IT IS A VERY LONG PROCESS AND THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS, YOU NEED TO LEARN EVERYTHING AND THERES A PROCESS YOU NEED TO FOLLOW, THIS IS NOT LIKE HACKING AN IPHONE OR WII, YOU ARE ACTUALLY CODING AND DEBUGGING, SO DONT BOTHER ASKING FOR HELP ON THIS SECTION, JUST USE THE SEARCH BUTTON, ITS VERY HELPFUL, MANY OF THE QUESTIONS PPL HAVE, HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED MONTHS AGO AND ARE JUST ON THE FIRST PAGES OF THESE FORUMS.

1. MOST OF THE HACKS ARE IN C++, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO START C++ Language Tutorial
    2. YOU ALSO NEED TO LEARN D3D, IT IS EXTREMELY HARD, YOU WILL NOT LEARN THIS IN LESS THAN A MONTH.
    3. MANY HACKS USE A BASE, FIND A BASE, NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU ONE, THERE ARE MANY LINKS TO BASES POSTED ON MPGH OR JUST GOOGLE THEM, THE MOST COMMON ONES ARE GELLIN'S BASE HANS BASE, OTHER HACKERS CREATE THEIR OWN BASE.
    4. IN C++ YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE THE L***ient EVERY TIME CA UPDATES, SOMETIMES PPL WILL RELEASE THE UPDATED CLIENT.
    5. SOME HACKS ARE MEMORY ADDRESS HACKS, FOR THAT YOU NEED A DEBUGGER, THERE ARE MANY OUT THERE, COMMON ONES ARE OLLY AND MHS, GOOGLE OR LOOK UP ON YOUTUBE HOW TO USE THEM. I WILL LATER MAKE A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO USE THEM, IT WILL BE POSTED ON THE HELP SECTION BUT I WILL POST THE LINK ON THIS THREAD
    6. ONLY POST ANYTHING HERE ONCE YOU ALREADY HAVE A SOURCE CODE TO GET HELP WITH ANY ERRORS U MIGHT BE GETTING
    I WILL BE POSTING DETAILED TUTORIALS LATER AND POST THE LINKS HERE, I WOULD DO IT RIGHT NOW BUT ITS REAL LATE =P

/yea/yea
    THANK ME IF I HELPED XD

DONT B A NOOB, PRESS THANKS ---->>>/yea/yea

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to haloassasin For This Useful Post:

HiddenoO (06-26-2010),maximus12 (07-05-2010)

Thanks
    /close
    Epic fail "tutorial"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mwb1234 For This Useful Post:

infamous_noob (06-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Whats with the caps?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    /close
    I dont think anyone wants to learn how to code from someone who doesnt even know basic hotkey commands..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RageKnight For This Useful Post:

Yepikiyay (06-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by RageKnight View Post
    /close
    I dont think anyone wants to learn how to code from someone who doesnt even know basic hotkey commands..
    STFU, i posted the vkey thread cause i didnt know all the names, i dont use hotkeys that often other than insert and delete...
    the point of this thread was not to teach you to make a hack, its to give new ppl a headstart, so they dont post questions lik "Where do i find the C++ in my computer?"
    ive seen many questions on this forum that should be in the help section, this info should be of help to ppl so they know how complex the C++ language is, and if they still want to make hacks they will know the basics

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by haloassasin View Post
    STFU, i posted the vkey thread cause i didnt know all the names, i dont use hotkeys that often other than insert and delete...
    the point of this thread was not to teach you to make a hack, its to give new ppl a headstart, so they dont post questions lik "Where do i find the C++ in my computer?"
    ive seen many questions on this forum that should be in the help section, this info should be of help to ppl so they know how complex the C++ language is, and if they still want to make hacks they will know the basics
    I'm prolly a better C++ and vB coder than you EVER will be, and I JUST started learning vB. I mean, JUST

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mwb1234 For This Useful Post:

Jason (06-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
    I'm prolly a better C++ and vB coder than you EVER will be, and I JUST started learning vB. I mean, JUST
    hahaha, ill believe that after you get a MSCS, but ill doubt ull catch up, i started school again to get a doctorate degree... make a cryptor in vb and then ill believe u are a better coder

Thanks
    I bet i could kill u using C++ I bet hmm I bet you to never make any thing with c++ again Ill kill you with vB I'm making my base still if u win ill give u my vip when i finish. deal?

SAGE, I mean RAGE!

Just stop crying and do what you gotta do I mean really who cares where all learning stuff from school to death come on stop complaining

Oh and btw https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...g-leeched.html
    Last edited by cheyester10; 06-26-2010 at 07:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by cheyester10 View Post
    I bet i could kill u using C++ I bet hmm I bet you to never make any thing with c++ again Ill kill you with vB I'm making my base still if u win ill give u my vip when i finish. deal?

SAGE, I mean RAGE!

Just stop crying and do what you gotta do I mean really who cares where all learning stuff from school to death come on stop complaining

Oh and btw https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...g-leeched.html
    lol why would i want ur VIP when im working on my hacks? you dont know more C++ than me, you might know more about hacking CA cause i just started doing that a few months ago, but C++ ive been learning for 2 years now, like i said, make a cryptor in VB and well see whose cryptor is way better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
    I like how you go ahead and assume that your probably a better coder then him in VB8 and C++. What if he's better than you?. Look at yourself before you misjudge others. I'm actually wanting to know how to code in C++, I already have experience in VB8. So I'm not going to say I'm better than you at anything because debating and fighting over the internet is just worthless.

Otherwise
    I think it helped a little bit on getting started I mean geesh give him a break it's only a starters Tut not a detailed one. If you don't like his Tut then don't post. And you if you don't think any of this would be useful for anyone. How about you go and make a DETAILED TUT for all of us wanting to know.
    Last edited by HiddenoO; 06-26-2010 at 10:00 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HiddenoO For This Useful Post:

haloassasin (06-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by haloassasin View Post
    If choobs are asking "Where do i find the C++ in my computer?" then they sure as fuck aren't ready to hack. And if they're trying to hack anyway, they sure as fuck ain't going to read a tutorial, they're just going to C+P and if that doesn't work, create useless spam threads demanding more spoonfed code.

Let choobs be choobs, they ain't ever gunna listen.

(Note, i didn't even bother reading this "tut", my eyes were immediately repelled by the overuse of capslock, size and bolding. So yeah.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.

++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Deezy View Post
    If choobs are asking "Where do i find the C++ in my computer?" then they sure as fuck aren't ready to hack. And if they're trying to hack anyway, they sure as fuck ain't going to read a tutorial, they're just going to C+P and if that doesn't work, create useless spam threads demanding more spoonfed code.

Let choobs be choobs, they ain't ever gunna listen.

(Note, i didn't even bother reading this "tut", my eyes were immediately repelled by the overuse of capslock, size and bolding. So yeah.)
    fine, i wont bother with ch00bs, let them be ch00bs and spam this forum... there should be a minimum of like 50 posts to enter this forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Err not much of a tut
    //close

I Hate You
    Current Status: Online Playing MineCraft

Thanks
    the help section is for people needing help using hacks.

wanna-be hack makers can ask any question they want too.

newphag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This doesnt even show anything. pm me if anyone needs help
    Need Help With Coding or Something??? MSN me
    zmansquared@hotmail.com

I am the one and only Microsoft Fag!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arhk
    All games should be hacked, if we don't do it someone else will. Hackers force the progress, of better programming methods.
    ~

Take this Pic everyone!

next-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast