Thanks

School master computer

i was wondering if there is any way to make it so that the master computer cannot view what you are doing on yours.

i got a guy who sits at a desk constantly checking everyones computer from his, and seeing what they do. its some program that has the screen of every computer in little icons. not sure what its called might be like nextel? or something. either way, they all do the same thing. i just wanna know if there is a way to mask your computer from them, and maybe make it look like im not even logged in.

thanks

Thanks
    It is remote viewing, I'd try disabling their remote viewing programs.

PS. Pull the ethernet cable out of the school computer you are using, start up, then disable whatever is there.

Thanks
    anyone got something that wont get me suspended?

Thanks
    You will get in big trouble ANY way you do this (if caught). XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    yea you would but try running in safe mode. it only starts the programs needed so i dont think the program they use will start too... just tap f8 wen starting up the comp and choose save mode. hopefully this helps.... (man you skool moniters are dick fucks, no body at my skool does stupid monitering, well thats prolly cus they got every single loop hole fucking covered by sum blocking shit!) hoped this helped

Thanks
    Reguardless, even in safe mode some of the public school monitering software still starts. You gotta start in without a network connection anyhow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    if not just check you if you can run msconfig and if you can look for there programs and uncheck them. yes in safe mode cus there is no way in hell they will let you do a run in your own account. but just try tell me how it goes and ill see if those sunz of bitches will find that shit out

Thanks
    I'm just sayin', cus I at my school the kid next to me got caught by remote view WHILE he was in safemode.

Thanks
    alrighty, safe mode dont work, because since all computers are connected to the master computer, the program loads up the second you log on, and doesnt work when the computer is logged off. so far the only thing that could work is the unplugging of ethernet cables, or if its possible, will i be able to find the program in the Add Remove programs file? or if its an application i might be able to stop it using Ctrl + Alt + Del. im not sure, i dont want to fudge anything up, cuz they keep a record of who is on and when. so im only going to try the things that are fast and easy.

Thanks
    wat is the program called? at my school we have net support and eye guard and those are simple to disable. we have a guy like that too at our "help desk" so just explain wat programs u have and i sure i can help
    [IMG]https://i34.photobucke*****m/albums/d131/wardo1926/Wardo-lighting.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    dude they wont let you use add/remove program list cus that would be retarted, then all the kids would delete all the shit, you have to use msconfig to choose start up programs and just disable the monitering programs