Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shahin7777 View Post
    Yeah well no shit if he hacks his bank account.
    If he did that and stole over $1000 then ok he'll go to jail.
    But he only used 80 to 90 bucks so the least he'll get is charged by the owner or sued.
    and he will be blacklisted thats the worst part

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkShock View Post
    Hey,

I got a email n pass to paypal acc. bought now things in steam and other networks for 70-80 bucks.
    what is if he gets his bank account statements and sees this? well he will change paypal pass or make a new1 but how can he get the hacker(me) caught? if he gets what will be my punishment? and if yes how can he get me caught??

thx
    duuude can you pleeeeease teach me how to do it or give me hints on how to get what you got, like paypal account with sum moneey ? =)

id appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction, I'll be your padawan apprentice, Master. Teach me how to use The Force !

No seriously, id appreciate it, because you make it sound not so complicated and I've never tried to do nuttin like that but if I would be able to get an account with some paypal money on it, nobody is gonna track me. I'm from Slovenia lol They'd spend 500 times more money to find me then I would ''borrow'' from a hacked paypal account. Seriously, my sister barely foound me im in the middle of nowhere, for christ sake I got banned from 6 different steam servers, german, french, polish and on the german banlist it sais I'm from Italy, with some random IP and a flag of italy, on the French it sais im from Israle with another random effin ip and the Polish think im Russian.

So pleeease, teach me, Master!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol youre writing like he stole 5 thousand dollars...its just 90 bucks, aint worth changin his ip lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    wow you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about
    Yes he does, I bet you do though mr. expert?

Thanks
    Just don't drop the soap.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lumpylog View Post
    Yes he does, I bet you do though mr. expert?
    he said SQLi inject a trojan in his system32 folder... you cant. SQL injection is not a tool used for giving any software to people. its injecting commands into a web server to get results back that should not be shown like passwords and such. not for a computer that wouldnt be a SQL server without a SQL database. and read more about trojans and how they work. and when he said data sets... lol xD he doesnt know what he is talking about.

oh and as far as how you asked if i know about them? yes i do know them and am an expert at that stuff as a matter of fact

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by lolek1234 View Post
    duuude can you pleeeeease teach me how to do it or give me hints on how to get what you got, like paypal account with sum moneey ? =)

id appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction, I'll be your padawan apprentice, Master. Teach me how to use The Force !

No seriously, id appreciate it, because you make it sound not so complicated and I've never tried to do nuttin like that but if I would be able to get an account with some paypal money on it, nobody is gonna track me. I'm from Slovenia lol They'd spend 500 times more money to find me then I would ''borrow'' from a hacked paypal account. Seriously, my sister barely foound me im in the middle of nowhere, for christ sake I got banned from 6 different steam servers, german, french, polish and on the german banlist it sais I'm from Italy, with some random IP and a flag of italy, on the French it sais im from Israle with another random effin ip and the Polish think im Russian.

So pleeease, teach me, Master!
    Dude that's not good you dumb kid. Just ask you're parents for money or work for it!
    Gtfo!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    They could trace your ip,cookie and what computer your on.. you can go to jail,maybe pay fine..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tom_alle View Post
    They could trace your ip,cookie and what computer your on.. you can go to jail,maybe pay fine..
    proxy and axcrypt and shred the cookies will do the trick.

Thanks
    If you hacked it without using a proxy there is nothing you can do about it except pray. ISPs keep a record of what ips have been assigned to a customer. Paypal would be able to see what IPs accessed his/her account. If Paypal worked with your ISP provider you could easily be caught. Deleting files on his or your computer wouldn't be anything but a waste of time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Throw your computer in someone else's rubbish bin. Or Format your computer and get new IP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    sue/jail 4-8 years. quit it right now or else u might be riskig yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    your officialy a dumb ass kid trust me hackers never brag about what they hack and never talk about it over the internet you dumb ass wow i hope you do get caught cause your a fucking retard ok listen just delete all his shit and dont ever hack with that shit trust me its not worth it everyone gets caught i mean EVERYONE not worth the time dude

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    actually proxy isnt that useful , cuz in stuff like this they will know ur address via the proxy u used , u have to do some more jamming for hacks of this level , if u get caught u will pass 5-6 years in jail
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flamesdevil View Post
    actually proxy isnt that useful , cuz in stuff like this they will know ur address via the proxy u used , u have to do some more jamming for hacks of this level , if u get caught u will pass 5-6 years in jail
    if your smart enough you can do onion routing xD then they will never be able to trace it that far back... whats the chance that all proxies keep records OR will even want to release it (yes its the proxies choice if they want to show records)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast