Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Compare (ACR, M4A1CQBR, 416)

Shalom!
    I saw a thread talking about it and might do more for people. I know it looks a lot of read, but it is not. >>;

NOTES: Accuracy does NOT mean how accurate a rifle in SINGLE or TAP MODE, it is for AUTOMATIC/BURST FIRE, the more common choice for players and without a scope. I do not do damage, as most guns of the same class does the same kill per shots.

M4A1 (Close Quarter(ed) Battle Rifle):
    The M4A1CQBR is a fictional version of the Colt Commando, the gun fired the 5.56mm NATO round and is one of the most common Grey box (or ball) weapon in Combat Arms.

Accuracy: Medium
    Reason: The gun is very small used for special operation and concealment, this caused problem as longer barrel weapons can't shoot farther than most AR. However, the 5.56mm round is designed to shoot very far and this allowed the rifle to be balanced out.

Recoil: High (very close to Medium)
    Reason: Now before I get people going, "You're wrong, Jew!" My reason is this as a military person and I used this weapon a lot (before I got the G3).
    The Colt Commando is not a long range weapon, it is personally for missions that you'll get very close to enemies like behind enemies line or for low weight. The barrel is short, so the gun does not get enough energy to pass through the barrel and allowed the gas to escape, this is a problem for smaller weapons; as the bullet leaves before all of the gas escape and so the rifle kicks up.

Rate of Fire: High
    Reason: The weapon RoF is high equal to that of some SMGs or slightly faster to some ARs.

Weakness: Small, high recoil, RoF will make the gun run out of ammo quickly. inaccurate at far range.
    Advantages: Small, far RoF, very good at close-to-medium combatm very accurate at those ranges.

Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)
    Is the current replacement for the M4 series rifle in the future (not a SCAR rifle). It uses the 5.56NATO round like the M4A1CQBR; is a carbine like the M4.

Accuracy: Medium (close to High)
    Reason: It is more accurate than the M4A1CQBR, longer battle, 5.56 round, etc.

Recoil: Medium (close to low)
    Reason: Have a longer barrel allows the gas to escape, the rifle is also very balanced in all stats, uses the 5.56mmNATO round.

Rate of Fire: Medium
    Reason: The rifle have the common RoF with other rifles, it is not the slowest nor the fastest AR in the game, so the RoF is medium.

Weakness: Other rifles are far more accurate, does more damage, and have faster RoF this then this rifle.
    Advantage: VERY balanced out, this is most likely more balanced rifle; balanced out on all classes.

HK416 (Incorrectly called the M416)
    Is a German assault rifle, it uses the same 5.56mmNATO round as the other two, the rifle is known for it high RoF and others that makes the HK rifle another legend.

Accuracy: Medium (but very close to high)
    Reason: It is accurate, but other rifles are far better accurate than the HK, the AK47 is being far more accurate. However, the precision is one of the best in the AR class.

Recoil: Low/Medium
    Reason: The rifle's recoil is one of the lowest in the game, it does not have the lowest is the AR class, but it is one of lowest. It is low but at the same time a little higher because of the RoF.

Rate of Fire: Medium/High
    Reason: The rate of fire is fast for an AR, but at the same time other 5.56mmNATO weapons shoots 900 rounds per minute as well and this halted this as a faster firing rifle.

Weakness: Fast RoF makes you run out of ammo quickly, more rifles are more accurate, reliable, and does more damage.
    Advantage: Gives you a tiny speed boost, accurate, fast, relible, not the best in the class, but is one of them.

Hope you like this, if you like me to compare more, please ask or PM me.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-27-2010 at 11:56 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

CRUSTY (06-28-2010),I-JlStepper-I (06-27-2010),mooserman (06-27-2010)