View Poll Results: Do you have a prob with gay people

Voters
178. This poll is closed
  • Yes, they scare me, or just yes

48 26.97%
  • IDC bout them but they betta not touch me!

82 46.07%
  • No, Let them be

48 26.97%

Thread: Gay People

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ted: Those laws are since the start and having nothing to do with Bush lol. And well that's more then enough reasons for me, it's cool if not for you.

jet: Yea but the philosiphy and founding is actually based on how the Government and People can interact. We obviousally must have limits for our own safety and security. If limiting marriage to only man and woman like everything currently states is 'the way' we will avoid many many negative concequences. We allow people to smoke and kill themselves but might keep them out of some public places to avoid hurting others. For example.

there's no reason to favor 'homosexuality' , in my oppinion is all, opposed to every other damn problem we don't tolerate and it's somehow okay. is all im saying. you have the freedom to be gay, lucky you, leave it at that.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-29-2008 at 04:57 PM.

Thanks
    i dont mind them at all, just don't get to close.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I've no prob with gays. Let them be who they want to be.
    f*cking bad english -.-''

Leet or eleet (Leet: 1337, 3l337 or l33t, 3l33t ), also known as "leetspeak", is an alphabet used primarily on the Internet for the English language. It uses various combinations of ASCII characters to replace Latinate letters. The term is derived from the word "elite", and the usage it describes is a specialized form of symbolic writing. Leet may also be considered a substitution cipher, though many dialects or linguistic varieties exist in different online communities.

The term leet is also used as an adjective to describe formidable prowess or accomplishment, especially in the fields of online gaming or in its original usage, computer hacking.
    My Fail List
    Quote Originally Posted by I-Am-Hot View Post
    what is double post

Thanks
    you have fine english dude

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    ted: Those laws are since the start and having nothing to do with Bush lol. And well that's more then enough reasons for me, it's cool if not for you.

jet: Yea but the philosiphy and founding is actually based on how the Government and People can interact. We obviousally must have limits for our own safety and security. If limiting marriage to only man and woman like everything currently states is 'the way' we will avoid many many negative concequences. We allow people to smoke and kill themselves but might keep them out of some public places to avoid hurting others. For example.

there's no reason to favor 'homosexuality' , in my oppinion is all, opposed to every other damn problem we don't tolerate and it's somehow okay. is all im saying. you have the freedom to be gay, lucky you, leave it at that.
    You ignored like half my point, but umm..kay?

Thanks
    why is there even a discussion on this? if you have a problem with gays you dont belong in the 21st century.

its so stupid to have a problem with something if it has NOTHING to do with you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ted: I didn't ignore half of it i agreed with half of it, i only mentioned the part i didn't agree with.

Raster: Wtf, Increased time has nothing to do with our well-being, in fact we've gotten worse in principles and standards. Example: Racism is something that improved, science proved it wrong. Well Science can be used to show homosexuality is a disaster. So really, no example of time supporting homo's exists.

America is THE PEOPLE so EVERY American issue affects us ALL in my book. I don't expect anything to be perfect like some idiots so i still love this Country.

Again: I'm okay with gay, do what you want, we all make mistakes, who am i to judge - I SIMPLY SAY they have no realistic support and it is for sure a 'wrong' thing. Not that im any better then any guy, either.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 03-01-2008 at 11:35 PM.

Thanks
    Crytical you make a good point but i just dont agree with your point of view =\

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raster Burn View Post
    Crytical you make a good point but i just dont agree with your point of view =
    Quit worrying about it, maybe he's just unagreeable with his ... morals and things.

Im the ghost of human kindness , get in the van and ill drive you home.
    Thanks
    let them be gay , as long they leave me out of there stuff =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yea thanks for the chillness with it,both of you, im game to agree to disagree lol.

Thanks
    Being gay isn't a mistake genius. It's a way of life. People don't choose it. Do you hate black people too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I think people chose it or it happens by tragedy in early life or fluke of brain development which is provable by over 20 experiments in science , can you prove even one way that it's a natural occurance like being black? I find that far less genious of a comment.

Thanks
    Can you prove otherwise? No. Also, do you think an ENTIRE sub culture would lie about somethign like that? Do you really think that they all just get together in their secret treehouse and think of other ways they can decieve the general public?

Another thing. Who are you to judge others? What makes you so high and fucking mighty that you can put others' lifestyles down? Throughout history fags have been accepted by society, until jackasses like you came along with no real argument against it, but still managed to demean and alienate them. Why should they be persecuted? Why shouldn't you be persecuted because you like chicks? What makes you so much better? (If you say the bible said so I'm going to ban you.)
    Last edited by ace76543; 03-03-2008 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm not juding i still treat them the same it's just yes i can actually prove it's A GOOD THEORY. Two people in this thread agreed on the good points, even. But there's no way to prove it's born at all. Just as there's no origin of them having a 'right' But you can help show MANY reasons why its MOST LIKELY a disorder. I'm not claiming its' a fact.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast