Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Max Damage went out of his way to make such a good mod so that people could play the game off steam, with a console, dedicated servers, and all.. and you all just ruin it with hacks. Thanks to those of you who are stopping like I did.

I will not go against you and flame everyone who refuses to give up on hacking, but I will say that Max Damage made this mod, he can terminate it any time he likes - don't force him to do this after it has become so successful.

Please stop hacking and play normally, you will like it much more. KEEP ALTERIWNET ALIVE!
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥♥♥♥ ---Put This
    ---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
    -----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----from
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HACKINGPIE For This Useful Post:

dome2233 (07-02-2010)

Thanks
    when i got banned i took back and said" it says that the cd-key is invalid" they bought it muhaha xD

Thanks
    is a shame ..but i thnk alterwnet could have a descent code program guy to make a ANTI CHEAT PROGRAM ..or doiing another MP .EXE not allowing the ALT ENTER OR INJECTIONS INSIDE THE GAME ...is easy to do ..just enter in contact with any REAL GOOD CODER or hackers that could do it for a little bit of respect or money involved!

Dont do it to familys and ppl that are having a NORMAL LIFE ...try to xclude the hackers doing the hack job ..do a ANTI CHEAT DESCENT SERVER !"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    hahahahaha the great cracker maxdamage has finally fallen hahaha you were with rzking am i wrong now all your skill is crumbled to a bunch of hackers hahahaha now you must know how steam feels if you knew there were gonna be hackers why even bother hahah

BUT I MAY HAVE A SOLUTION

Why dont you just make accounts for everyone everyone has their own account that they sign into to play and if they hack they get banned

OR you can divide part of your server for hackers and the other for legits just saying

And as much as I hate you snooping around here I care about the people who also want to play
    Last edited by lookin4chams; 07-02-2010 at 03:05 PM.
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    hahahahaha the great cracker maxdamage has finally fallen hahaha you were with rzking am i wrong now all your skill is crumbled to a bunch of hackers hahahaha now you must know how steam feels if you knew there were gonna be hackers why even bother hahah

BUT I MAY HAVE A SOLUTION

Why dont you just make accounts for everyone everyone has their own account that they sign into to play and if they hack they get banned

OR you can divide part of your server for hackers and the other for legits just saying

And as much as I hate you snooping around here I care about the people who also want to play
    In your arrogance you seem to have forgotten to read the thread or understand what's going on at all. Where you come up with such grand fallacies such as "MaxDamage the great cracker has fallen" is beyond me - we're not down, we're not out - we're just preparing for the next round.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Blitz For This Useful Post:

parklane79 (07-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    After reading this thread I am now sick of all the ignorance and arrogance here. The alteriwnet team spent their time to help make Modern Warfare 2 the game it should have been. Now with the rampage of hackers, it looks like some of you guys don't even care about the project. At least try to play without hacking, you will start to like the game more.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Blitz View Post
    In your arrogance you seem to have forgotten to read the thread or understand what's going on at all. Where you come up with such grand fallacies such as "MaxDamage the great cracker has fallen" is beyond me - we're not down, we're not out - we're just preparing for the next round.
    bro im with u guys ...cause u owns the servers ..but what about doing private real hosts with systems like SXE.EXE from counter strike 1.6 ( anti cheating program mod ) . or instead doing something not treating the real good players ..where will go the good players after all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    We may have lost this round, but it's not over yet. Get ready for the next one. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    We may have lost this round, but it's not over yet. Get ready for the next one. :P
    We will win the next one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by parklane79 View Post
    We will win the next one
    Probably >.>..

dont put on high hope on it
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Im late but who cares.

Bottom line is you provide a free service to provide an illegal means to play MW2 free of charge.

We provide a free service to provide an illegal means to hack MW2.

It's a free market. You can't stop us.

Perhaps instead of crying about everything, you should use your time valuably.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Dominic95 (07-02-2010),Skyline. (07-03-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    alterIWnet - View topic - We may be shutting down for a while.

We had it, you fucking ruined it. Be happy.

******s.
    YEYYYY WE WON DIE BITCH DIE!

anyway, u said u banned 1500 people that cheated, idk i think there more cheaters than legit players.
    If i was u i would add a cheater Server where cheaters can play cause if u like it or not, 99% cheats on ur server. Why? cause everyone that got banned from MW2 from infinity ward was thinking about saving a few bucks and used ur crack, but ofcourse they were banned for a reason.
    U just provide a safety net for cheaters, it amazes me u didnt know all this before u started.

and if u really think u can provider better security than IWNET its time to prove it .
    if i was u i would get some adds up on ur website and get some money out of it while u can cause i have a feeling it will be all over soon
    Last edited by rkaf; 07-02-2010 at 10:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    LOL,If you call yourself a hackeR and you just downloaded a file and injected it then you are not a hackeR.The Real hackeR is the guy that coded the program.The guy that downloaded it is just a cheateR.Like maxdamage said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Enough spam about this.
    This is just turning into a flame thread/ cock fight.
    Hackers vs Crackers

/closed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Right.

Requesting topic lock.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678