Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    My opinion:
    Im verry greatfull to the guys who builed Alteriwnet, and have respect for them.
    But as stated before, the usergroup who joins alteriwnet, are the people who are banned by VAC = Hackers.

Im sorry for your problem, but you cannot expect me to shutdown this part of the hacking community,
    Im sorry. This subsection will remain open.

Good luck on solving this problem, i hope you guys can find a solution for this

/on a moderator note:
    All who flame recieve a ban. This is a disscusion, not a flame thread.
    Yeah or those that wont buy the game or the mappacks...

Thanks
    yes that too, thanks also to max damage for allowing us to use the map pack (im sure the new one too soon) for free.

please people, slow back on hacking. I know it may be a little hard at first, but if we stop, alteriw will be a better place for everyone. it took me about a week to stop hacking when I decided to stop, but I know it IS possible and it is not the hardest thing in the world.

people who downloaded alteriwnet want to get away from VAC so there would be less lag, and some even expecting less hackers so they could actually play and not have lots of hackers in the same game. What fun is a game with 10 aimbotters + 2 or 3 legit players? No point actually because all you do is walk and let the gun lock onto people and shoot for you. might as well go watch some of that on youtube, it will be no different. this game is only fun and is better to play when you walk, imagine if you die you get embarassed, and if you kill someone its like "F*CK YEA owned", and when it is done with hacks its like "(flat voice)wow I killed someone who wants to play the game properly......(feels bored)" - No point in that, they will eventually give up and leave you all alone in your server (if you are hosting).

hack in private matches with friends ho want to hack with you. anyway, you don't need to rank up anymore because you are already prestige 10 with every last challenge complete, and every title and emblem unlocked, right?
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥♥♥♥ ---Put This
    ---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
    -----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----from
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HACKINGPIE For This Useful Post:

brutuka (07-02-2010),GBot! (07-01-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Yea, yea. You all feel sorry now... when alteriwnet comes back with some anticheat system, you will start coding again and hacking. You will forget that you ever felt sorry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    myeah, altho I completely agree with mods like Melodia;

I think it's very strange and borderline hypocritical that those people here, who have been making and allowing public hacks for alterIWNET, who have been part of a forum community that had these hacks for all this time are now jumping on the alterIWNET bandwagon and judging the people who are using those hacks?

So, what, you allow these hacks to be posted here, but people are dumb little a*hole kids if they use them?

You should have disallowed alterIWNET hacks from the beginning if that was your opinion.
    I can understand that the 'eye opener' Max and his team are going for with this has brought insight to, and changed opinions of, the staff and users of this forum, but then don't start flaming the users of those alterIWNET hacks, which you up till now had perfectly allowed.

Or am I missing something?

On a positive note; let's hope something good comes out of this.
    If the MPGH staff disallows alterIWNET compliant hacks, they will join forces with the alterIWNET team, and that would be a bigger victory for our combined community.
    Good luck on forging alliances both teams!
    I'll go on kicking cheaters from my servers /yea

Thanks
    I realy like alter iw. I made my hack just for fun. But if this is going on like this, i'm realy not proud anymore. I'm sorry MaxDamage

Raise my Habamon!!!

<3Technobase<3

Todo-List:
    [] Make a habamon
    [] Get 100 Posts
    [] Get 500 Posts
    [] Become SFC in cf
    [] Make a hack

------------------------------
    My usefull threads:

How to use CE with crossfire

------------------------------

Respect-List:

[MPGH]Liz
    [MPGH]xXTylerXx
    ballotra
    natiko

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGamePope For This Useful Post:

brutuka (07-02-2010),zanny1 (07-06-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    delme /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGamePope View Post
    I realy like alter iw. I made my hack just for fun. But if this is going on like this, i'm realy not proud anymore. I'm sorry MaxDamage
    <3

Also long message.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Max Damage For This Useful Post:

brutuka (07-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ok..now its back to ok...i read all,u guys almost flame each other lol
    (just hack at simple MW2 server..,not hacking at alter IW..damn,hope these hacker will stop doing it :/)
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Illegal game - hackers.
    Legit game - clean.
    OR, they could make a server dedicated JUST for hackers
    [IMG]https://images.encyclopediadramatic*****m/images/3/35/Lotr_meme.gif[/IMG]

Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena

[IMG]https://images.encyclopediadramatic*****m/images/5/57/Pedobear_a.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darknezzrox View Post
    Illegal game - hackers.
    Legit game - clean.
    OR, they could make a server dedicated JUST for hackers
    Legit game - clean = Not true. Id say theres more hackers on legit that aIW

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Even though I don't play MW2 that much anymore, I really like AlterIWNet. It's definately one of, if not the greatest project I've seen in a based on any Multiplayer game. It was done from the ground up with absolutely no support from the developers, without source or...anything, and I don't think people truly understand the work that must have gone into this.

I am extremely disappointed that it has reached this stage, I personally think it's ridiculous...Even though I have released hacks for it myself, I never expected them to be used as much as they were - I mainly released them for building on my own experience (as people asked for stuff and reported bugs, etc). Now while me removing my hacks will make very little difference as they have been downloaded so many times, and the obvious fact that mine aren't the only ones out there, I will remove them and I will stop supporting and updating them. Any projects I release in the future will block support for AlterIW also. As I said it probably won't make a huge difference, but it is the best I can do really.

Thanks and sorry,
    0rbit.

I read all PMs and VMs.
    If you add me on MSN, PM me here so I know who you are, or I will not accept.

Free Trainer Template: Want this trainer template with your name on it? PM me. (I ain't using it)
    My Stuffs: IWIFix v1.11 | HLoad v1.00b | MW2Hack v1.0 Final | [Tut] Ingame Console/Textbox in DirectX
    Current status: Being awesome.. Duh

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 0rbit For This Useful Post:

brutuka (07-02-2010),Hell_Demon (07-02-2010),Max Damage (07-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That's ?
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Your on the wrong site to do anything about cheaters .. you need to get a anti cheat system or force people to only be able to load into your aIW Dedicated servers Only and have a rcon system... wasting your time asking cheaters to stop cheating.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    why the fuck would u hack a CRACKED version of mw2?

u got it cracked so u obviously wanted to play it

BUT WHY BOTHER HACKING IT?
    ITS CALL OF FUCKING DUTY
    If I Helped You In Any Way
    Please Thank Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikehacksforme View Post
    Your on the wrong site to do anything about cheaters .. you need to get a anti cheat system or force people to only be able to load into your aIW Dedicated servers Only and have a rcon system... wasting your time asking cheaters to stop cheating.
    Me, melodia and 0rbit quit producing AlterIW compatible hacks, why don't you join us?
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast