Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You are doing illegal shit.

We aren't.

We > You.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Archrat, delete this again you stupid rat... see what happens.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The fuck? I dont want this shit in my section.

Thanks
    This is getting stickied. Shut the fuck up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    my section, i like to keep it clean.
    im doing my job, you are only trolling!!![

/unstickied + deleted

Thanks
    Step down, you stupid little bitch. Let the rage continue. This is a win for MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    then i'll move it to fucking general.
    my section stays clean!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FuсkyouHackingShits View Post
    You are fucking pieces of shit. I hope you fucking kiddies die of squirrel aids and your testicles(if you have any) are removed surgically with a butter knife. I'm sure all of you have mommy or daddy issues because you were dropped onto your heads one too many times when you were little, thus your IQ is probably around 12. Getting pwned by people who actually pay to play this game, or simply play on AlterIW because they're fed up with Activison really must suck for you. In fact I feel sorry for you little dipshits. But get over it and stop ruining the game for so many other people you fucking little pricks. If AIW closes down because of you I'll personally hunt you down and burn down your houses and set fire to your hamsters while you watch them burn.
    -Out.
    so mad so mad mad mad
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    Your section isn't shit.
    This is proof that we are winning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Fuck all of you. Now AIW is about to close down because you all dont have the decency to play a game the right way, without having a robot aim for you and automatically get headshots. If you really want the headshots, use a fucking unlocker and get the camo's that way. They are allowed. But no. All of you guys who have small penises have to go and ruin a fun game for everyone else because you have absolutely no skill and get pissed off when you get mowed down online, so you resort to ******ry like aimbots that suck your cock and tell you your important when all your really doing is pissing of the 4000+ legit players on AIW.

Go suck your mom's dick.

Also, i so hope i get banned for this post, because all it will do is prove that you guys are chicken shits who cant take someone telling the truth. Get aids and die, all of you who hacked on AIW.

-TehMinja1134SH

Thanks
    we love you too

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So thats how aids was created , from hacking AIW . No one would be scared of saying anything on the internet , its the internet , we can be who-ever we wanna be say whatever we want to say . Its just a game , just .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    We have won!

Quote Originally Posted by TehMinja1134 View Post
    Fuck all of you. Now AIW is about to close down because you all dont have the decency to play a game the right way, without having a robot aim for you and automatically get headshots. If you really want the headshots, use a fucking unlocker and get the camo's that way. They are allowed. But no. All of you guys who have small penises have to go and ruin a fun game for everyone else because you have absolutely no skill and get pissed off when you get mowed down online, so you resort to ******ry like aimbots that suck your cock and tell you your important when all your really doing is pissing of the 4000+ legit players on AIW.

Go suck your mom's dick.

Also, i so hope i get banned for this post, because all it will do is prove that you guys are chicken shits who cant take someone telling the truth. Get aids and die, all of you who hacked on AIW.

-TehMinja1134SH

/Facepalm.

There is absolutely no use of logic in this bull shit flame statement.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 07-02-2010 at 04:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Go suck your mom's dick.

-TehMinja1134SH
    Why u mad though?
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks

Go suck your mom's dick.

-TehMinja1134SH
    guys I hate MPGH so much that I come on here, make 2 accounts and give hits to the site.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast