Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

HACKERS! (Please voice what you think)

Most games suck now because of all the hackers! I'm here for modifying not hacking, hacking is unfair and in most cases because that person sucks with out them! I see no reason for ANYONE to have hacks. All it shows is you suck so much that you must have them. And/or that your to stuck up to lose. Not only that but if you think about how hacks are made, the people who make them break laws! So that makes them criminals! And then they make money off of people who buy the VIP hacks and stuff. Which I think is jsut messed up! Yeah that way not as many people have hacks but then there selling you software that they shouldn't even be making!

Way I look at it is:
    coders+games=Hacks
    coders+wanna B hackers=games get boring faster
    game gets boring=Less players

Why do you think they make it to where you have to pay to get anything worth downloading? Plus when you do hack your f*cking the game up for everyone else! Why can't there be a game just for hackers? Because then it would be fair! And hackers don't want it to be fair. I would rather have the highest chance of winning but when it messes the whole game up. . .not worth it! I rather lose 80% of the time then and have no hackers then win 80%+ of the time hacking and people leave the game!

ONLINE GAME, whats the point to play a ONLINE GAME when theres basically no one playing? And if theres like no one but hackers then most of the other hackers move on to another game and mess it up! Then the people who really did make the game have to take the time to block the hacks and ban the hackers. Which that takes a large amount of time out of them making there games better! Then that messes there games up, when they can't really make the changes there non-hacker players want. In which case they leave the game!

less players = less money for the REAL game makers
    Less money for them = sucking as* games!

I just typed this up and didn't really go over it so yeah, I didn't really think about it all xD

Please voice what you think about hackers. . .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    And this is why some people hack....to piss other people off.
    Assembly Programmer