Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Guide to a high K/D Ratio.

Another TuT From Me =D

This is for CoD5 aswell.

Before I get started, make sure to read it all to get the full potential of the guide.

Layout:
    Thompson - MP40 - Type-100 (move up as fast as possible)

Attachment: More Ammo (Don't bother grabbing the crutch of a aperture)

Tip: Ammo is far better than anything else, you can easily kill three people with the amount of ammo or more. Die reloading, or have the ability to keep fighting.

Second Weapon: Nambu

Perk 1: You want Bomb Squad, why? You want to minimize your deaths, its better to be X and 0 than getting extra kills.

Perk 2: Juggernaut, be a **bleep** you know you want to. It helps again to minimize your deaths.

Perk 3: Get Second Chance, again it minimizes your deaths along with a second chance to kill your enemy.

Step 1: Open up a practice account, experience and get use to all the submachine guns. The submachine gun is highly unbalanced weapon in COD5. (SVT is good, however it doesn't have the ammo capacity needed, techinically it is less accuracy up to 1000 whatever the measurement is) Don't bother with the silencer we're going to do mostly Team Deathmatch.

Step 2: Open up a brand new account, uless you skipped step 1. Boot Camp!! Here you should be able to get 3.0 or better. I had 3.49 by level 12. Pretty much here it should be easy I would use the Thompson or SVT, however realize that the SVT has lower accuracy up to 1000 yards, higher reload time and less ammo. As soon as you can switch to MP-40. Yes at this level you should be kicked out but stay in the room until it closes. It's basically free kills.

The tricks are being the biggest **bleep** possible, screw everyone else your here to take the biggest advantage as you can.

Camp, move when you think people are seeking revenge, aka you kill the same guy 2 or 3 times. After a while 2 or 3 people coming at you repeatedly will get you, so move. Try not to move unless you get radar or someone pops a radar. Then hunt and kill as many as you can. Never ever place yourself at a disadvantage to where your gun is not superior. Meaning narrow pathways never step into a wide open area. Never directly fight someone with cover and a long range weapon if you have an alternative path. It's all about risk vs gain. You want to get the dogs. This will help increase your ratio.

Tip: Stay in an area where you can move around but where the environment is narrow enough that it funnels opponents in a straight line or from only two directions. Getting into areas where they can surround you is what you want to avoid.

Step 3: Abuse tanks. Tank = COD4 Helicopter that you control. You can do this solely by only joining maps with tanks, just leave others (this is about kills deaths not wins). You should be hitting 20:1 and crazy ratios like that. If this is too boring I suggest doing S&D until you reach level 25. You need the Type-100. It's stats make it the best at close range, which is what you want to excel at. Unfortunately this mode is more about skill than abuse, however if your good at it you should be hitting 1k exp or more per game. Also use whatever you want for S&D as far as perks and weapons. If not move back to TDM. Find tank matches and continue the strategy for step 2.

Tips:

-Leave matches that seem unfair, whether the team is unbalanced or you have party of rank 5's who manage to get into your side of the match.
    -Tank match, if you can't get ahold of a tank camp for the next tank.

-If your ratio in a match hits less than 1.0 think about leaving, the more deaths you have the more you have to work off to raise your overall ratio back up. Leave around X - 2 if you have not maintained a high enough ratio of 2.0

-NEVER play Dome, the map is too unbalanced and poorly designed.

-Do not play a tank match without a tank.

-If you dip beyond your desired ratio: TANK MAP

-Never play objective based modes when raising your ratio, objectives force you to move and hurt your chances for more off map support.

-Lag never ever ever play a game in which you have lag less than three bars. LEAVE.

-Dogs released? Camp in a window sit up on the ledge they can not get you, and you might get some kills from this position. Try to avoid fighting the enemy until the dogs are gone.

-Enemy Artillery run as far away from everyone else as possible, if your in a tank MOVE at least 60 feet from where you were.

Despite the recommendation to camp, if your really good aggression does not hurt, but know when to push and when to fold your hand.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Comet For This Useful Post:

drunk4life (09-27-2010),Honour (11-07-2010),Inspire™ (09-14-2010),lagginswag (09-27-2010),Nicoleebxtchh (07-31-2010),Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ (07-03-2010),Silenzor (08-09-2010),TheUser (07-05-2010),WarRockhelper (09-15-2010),§☻$oo$☻§ (08-12-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Cool tips/guide
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    great guide again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    thanks I'm glad you guys like it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Nice Guide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    thanks, just tell me if the like "Worked" or helped for you!.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    nice tut.......thx
    To do list:
    [] I do it [] I don't do it

Get 10 posts []
    Get 50 posts []
    Get 100 posts []

Get 200 posts []
    Get 300 posts []
    Get 400 posts []
    Get 500 posts []
    Get 600 posts []
    Get 700 posts []
    Get 800 posts []
    Get 900 posts []
    Get 1000 posts []

Get Kicked Hacking []
    Get kicked without hack []

Make a hack []
    Buy zp []
    Use a hack []
    Make my own Crossfire CrossHair []

[IMG]https://i111.photobucke*****m/albums/n121/golmor/learntoprogram-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    np, could this be stickied by any chance?

Thanks
    No sorry, stickies are for ''general'' things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ok. well there are alot of stuff stickied so haha

Milkyway, Earth, Europe, Netherlands, Box
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    CAMP FTW!!!!!!
    fugg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    GOOD guide
    but if you want to have a good k/d just hack :P

Well if you don't want to hack read this awesome guide

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lol ! "Hack" , this was spose to be for legit if there aint no hacks or whatever :P

I'm glad you people like this guide

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Mmm COD-5 i not play very much..... helpful eithr way

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Good guide but I just always try to stay 1 kill above my deaths and now I have a 2.12 kdr

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast