Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

LISTEN UP DAD finished

Hey this is for my dad so listen up dad if you were my dad you would have been there when I was wearing my plade but it seemed you were glad not to intend. So sleep on it. It seems when I say will you be there you don’t hair. Well you have big ears maybe you shouldn’t drink that beer so listen here I’m you son I’m supposed to be number 1 so go ahead have anther baby. That just makes me crazy maybe that baby will not turn out crazy but you cant act lazy its yours now so hope your proud don’t attract a croud what happened to bird face you were with her on my birthday .move away from the influence look what it did to you know your probity like wow your in jail you got nailed now your thinking what the fuck I need to fix my life but I don’t know what’s going on and this rap just keeps flowin on maybe I should put down the bear cuz now I’m hair ok dad I think that’s bad I heard that my whole life yes this is a gangster rap so don’t talk back so now im in your face so just in brace the fact and like I said don’t talk back o shit my mom is back she dosnt understand why im so mad but really sad so I hope glad I think shas kinda to sometimes she blames it on you calls you a fool runnin up on us takin us in a van acting like you craz and your blazed and your faced with the fact that you kid namp youll feal a little blue after this rap maybe youll be a better dad but I don’t know because you have to sleep on before you think on after you think on it you have to drink on then one day when its your final hours you wil say I need to be a better father as you see you need me you bleed me you dream me your whole life flashes before your eyes you see me now 6 feet under and in heaven you wonder should I have been a better father ill just have to sleep on as you see it dosnt matter to me so peace out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i found so many "ad" there

anyways nice rap/story/poetry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ty alot of hard thinking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead