Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes hacks that are external are safe...... Means BOXESP's. RPM only hacks.
    By safe, I mean they are as safe as they have always been.

Quote Originally Posted by Themonsterman View Post
    externa hack isnt necesserily safe. do you have proof its safe or guessing?

the offsets changed that they read from so if the monitor whats reading it then it could be just as bad if not worse than wpm.

i would like to see more proof than guess work before you make claims of whats safe or not.
    It seems that this guy is trying to insight a riot, while I understand being careful is good, especially around an update time. He has unfounded reasons for saying these read memory process hacks are not safe. He even says DATA offsets have changed.... They have not.
    Sure some of the mem offsets changed. Not all of them, and the ones that did not change are used by RPM, we don't ever touch WPM API's so we dont push val's and offsets to the game that can trigger a ban.

Let me clarify something. If Valve, Activision, whoever, wanted to know if we were reading their process in memory they would have to either have a ring3 driver installed on our system (which is questionable morally, legally) or hook all running processes and watch for an API call to RPM for their process ( which is also questionable morally, and practically and legally).
    Simply put in some parts of the world that is illegal. They are not going to do it.
    Now to further understand what is going on here....
    If they employed these tactics before, then they could have already caught us.
    So what is the difference if they do it now?
    They did not change their system to do these things... I am 99% sure of it.
    1% because we saw what Sony did a few years ago with rootkits.

Themonsterman, doesn't sound very knowledgeable in this area to me. Not saying he's not smart and I'm sure he is smart in area's similar to this. But in order for Valve etc to have the ability to see us Read Memory they would have to have employed one of the two options above, or a very similar method. The did not do this. Here is how I see it...
    They have created their executable to contain dummy offsets that proxy real values and also give actual results for WPM hacks. This is to trigger bans for hacks like Catalyst hacks etc. (This is my opinion, remember that). But in no way did the Data offsets change, and even if they had, say there was 2 sets of all offsets, which is ridiculous in practice, and even practicality, then what would be the difference in us reading those values or other values?
    If they can't catch us reading the values.... Then why would they do that? Hence the reason that there is not two values for DATA offsets.
    They can not know that we are reading those values... So hack away with your external hacks. Beware of updates, and don't use hacks after updates unless someone tells you it's OK, and is a knowledgeable person.

Another thought on this, they don't even have to know what values we are reading, but that we are reading values in their process period... Lots of programs use RPM in their routines, modules etc.... This is too risky to ban for RPM, since someone could be working on a new product like FRAPS, or something similar, they can't mass ban people because they think someone is hacking, they have to know, or a class action lawsuit will ensue. This is my opinion means that VAC2 would have to have a major overhaul, and they would have to have proper detection of hack files, whether that is a CRC or Hash of some kind. The python version of the boxesp has a random module generator, which changes the offsets of our hack everytime it runs.... How can they detect a pattern in that?
    Last edited by dheir; 07-07-2010 at 09:42 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dheir For This Useful Post:

Archangel (07-07-2010),Hell_Demon (07-07-2010),Iowa (07-07-2010),Skyline. (07-07-2010),Tigermisu (07-07-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigermisu View Post
    So can I use external box ESPs or not?
    The external works. And i'm doubting they found a way to detect it. Go ahead and use it...but i'm not saying its still as safe as it was a while ago. Cuz i used yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    Yes hacks that are external are safe...... Means BOXESP's. RPM only hacks.
    By safe, I mean they are as safe as they have always been.

It seems that this guy is trying to insight a riot, while I understand being careful is good, especially around an update time. He has unfounded reasons for saying these read memory process hacks are not safe. He even says DATA offsets have changed.... They have not.
    Sure some of the mem offsets changed. Not all of them, and the ones that did not change are used by RPM, we don't ever touch WPM API's so we dont push val's and offsets to the game that can trigger a ban.

Let me clarify something. If Valve, Activision, whoever, wanted to know if we were reading their process in memory they would have to either have a ring3 driver installed on our system (which is questionable morally, legally) or hook all running processes and watch for an API call to RPM for their process ( which is also questionable morally, and practically and legally).
    Simply put in some parts of the world that is illegal. They are not going to do it.
    Now to further understand what is going on here....
    If they employed these tactics before, then they could have already caught us.
    So what is the difference if they do it now?
    They did not change their system to do these things... I am 99% sure of it.
    1% because we saw what Sony did a few years ago with rootkits.

Themonsterman, doesn't sound very knowledgeable in this area to me. Not saying he's not smart and I'm sure he is smart in area's similar to this. But in order for Valve etc to have the ability to see us Read Memory they would have to have employed one of the two options above, or a very similar method. The did not do this. Here is how I see it...
    They have created their executable to contain dummy offsets that proxy real values and also give actual results for WPM hacks. This is to trigger bans for hacks like Catalyst hacks etc. (This is my opinion, remember that). But in no way did the Data offsets change, and even if they had, say there was 2 sets of all offsets, which is ridiculous in practice, and even practicality, then what would be the difference in us reading those values or other values?
    If they can't catch us reading the values.... Then why would they do that? Hence the reason that there is not two values for DATA offsets.
    They can not know that we are reading those values... So hack away with your external hacks. Beware of updates, and don't use hacks after updates unless someone tells you it's OK, and is a knowledgeable person.

Another thought on this, they don't even have to know what values we are reading, but that we are reading values in their process period... Lots of programs use RPM in their routines, modules etc.... This is too risky to ban for RPM, since someone could be working on a new product like FRAPS, or something similar, they can't mass ban people because they think someone is hacking, they have to know, or a class action lawsuit will ensue. This is my opinion means that VAC2 would have to have a major overhaul, and they would have to have proper detection of hack files, whether that is a CRC or Hash of some kind. The python version of the boxesp has a random module generator, which changes the offsets of our hack everytime it runs.... How can they detect a pattern in that?
    you made my eyes go square!...
    nice essay!...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyline. For This Useful Post:

dheir (07-07-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    awwww, i've been hax0rzing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    athe external i have, still works i was useing it last night and today, and i havent been baned yet.

i still think its safe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    All external hacks still work. Wouldn't mind you updating the offsets though.
    Now, someone needs to make an aimbot for the XP and home basic version.
    W7 and Vista ultimate should both be able to run it.
    I don't get why you require the Aero mode? Vista home basic and xp, 95,98 none of these can run Aero. Yet w7 and the other vista versions can run the same as xp.

So please start making XP versions instead.
    The Tallest Man on Earth op MySpace Music ? Gratis gestreamde MP3?s, foto?s en Videoclips

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lheimer View Post
    All external hacks still work. Wouldn't mind you updating the offsets though.
    Now, someone needs to make an aimbot for the XP and home basic version.
    W7 and Vista ultimate should both be able to run it.
    I don't get why you require the Aero mode? Vista home basic and xp, 95,98 none of these can run Aero. Yet w7 and the other vista versions can run the same as xp.

So please start making XP versions instead.
    The Tallest Man on Earth op MySpace Music ? Gratis gestreamde MP3?s, foto?s en Videoclips
    It requires Aero or Windows 7/Vista because the hack is a overlay, like a piece of thin glass. You can see through it and on the glass is basically the hack.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Some people are just idiots that beg and dont give.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    i never said it was safe, i said all hacks still worked
    but yea, i should have investigated more about it.

my apologies
    I doubt you investigated at all, if you would have investigated a bit (if you know how) you'd even notice it. Where did you base that first fact on ? O_o
    Anyways we all know now , shut the friggin topic don't let foai get more posts, even tho hes banned now. BTW, do you also know what offsets even are ?

Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Koen For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (07-07-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Themonsterman View Post
    i cant release my 1.2.208 hack here due to its advertising features. sorry.
    naww dammit..release! release!

Quote Originally Posted by jbubblepop View Post
    Don't advertise.
    /yea

Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    It requires Aero or Windows 7/Vista because the hack is a overlay, like a piece of thin glass. You can see through it and on the glass is basically the hack.
    lol?....when someone is looking from outside in can they see the hack on the window?....no?...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    I doubt you investigated at all, if you would have investigated a bit (if you know how) you'd even notice it. Where did you base that first fact on ? O_o
    Anyways we all know now , shut the friggin topic don't let foai get more posts, even tho hes banned now. BTW, do you also know what offsets even are ?
    Are you trying to start a fight?
    Seriously got a God complex?
    Dude the offsets for Data did not change but the code offsets did, external hacks are still good, so get over it, and yes we have offsets.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm not, I'm feeling uneasy when we're getting told stuff by a "pro mod hacker" that doesn't even do research on the stuff that he tells us, I mean, if we can't take his word for it, whose can we take? I'll be with TheUser anyways.

Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Koen For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (07-07-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    OK, well then it's settled, I have seen the logs from the sig scan, and things are in order. I promise that.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dheir For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (07-07-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    Are you trying to start a fight?
    Seriously got a God complex?
    Dude the offsets for Data did not change but the code offsets did, external hacks are still good, so get over it, and yes we have offsets.
    can't we express our feelings without fighting?...

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    I'm not, I'm feeling uneasy when we're getting told stuff by a "pro mod hacker" that doesn't even do research on the stuff that he tells us, I mean, if we can't take his word for it, whose can we take? I'll be with TheUser anyways.
    hahahah.....
    btw gg on your sig.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    nothing changed
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast