Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

[WIP]Team Fortress 2 Mod

Well guys, i am working on a Team Fortress 2 Mod and its going pretty well(except for the synax errors xD) anyways, The mod is going to have(not certain yet, im probably going to change some stuff so the game is more interesting(camos and etc too)) about 9 classes(just like TF2)

I think im making the classes random or else people will just go with demoman and tube away, so for certain it is going to be random case. but as you can see, there is support, defense and attack classes...so i think im gonna make people choose between attack defense or support but not classes(if possible :S)

classes are:

Attack Classes

Scout:
    ~1.2 speed,

~Rangers or m4a14(shottie that starts with a M xD), probably rangers because it looks more like the shottie in TF2 unlimited stock(you gotta reload, but u have unlimited ammo)

~80 HP so its easy to kill a scout, just gotta aim since he runs fast

~perks: Unlimited sprint(not marathon), Lightweight, Sleigt of hand, Commando and Steady aim(maybe, i dont want scout to spray away either...)

~maybe a little higher jump, just like TF2

Soldier:

~low jump and a little slower than a normal mw2 guy(i would say 0.92 speed)

~A RPG with unlimited stock, not ammo

~125 HP or 115 if 125HP is a little over powered

~ perks: sleight of hand and marathon, Danger Close and Sit Rep(or steady aim if it helps Soldier some how)

Pyro:(i bet this is gonna be a fail)

~normal jump, normal speed

~AA12 with grip or extended mags, unlimited stock but not ammo

~100 HP, a normal Mw2 health

~perks: Sleight of hand or marathon(or even Both), Lightweight or Stopping power, and steady aim

Now lets move to Defense classes

Defense Classes

Demoman:

~ a little lower sprint(0.92, just like soldier), and low jump

~Thumper Akimbo without ammo, you need to resuply using Scavenger

~110 HP

~perks: Sleight of hand and also Scavanger, Danger Close and Steady Aim

Heavy

~slow speed, just like a normal mw2 no sprint speed and no jump at all

~M240 with holographic and extended mags

~lots of health, around 200 or 250

~Perks: Sleight of hand without Pro, Stopping power and steady Aim

Engineer:

~ Normal speed, normal jump

~Spas 12 with unlimited stock

~ Normal Health

~Perks: i dont think im gonna put any perks, maybe just steady aim and stopping power pro, because this class is probably gonna have a sentry Gun to deploy, so i dont want to overpower this too much...

Note: i personally think this class is going to be OP, or maybe it is going to be a huge fail, but time will come and we will see

Support Classes

Sniper:

~Normal speed, normal jump

~Normal HP

~Barret with extended mags, Thermal and No recoil

~Perks: Sleight of hand, Stopping power pro and steady aim Pro

Medic

I was thinking about putting a care package at the start of your respawn, and if your lucky enough u get a killstreak, but i just hope this works. I would put like 10 HP slow speed like 0.92 and no jump, since i think you shouldnt be rushing with this class, just getting killstreaks for your team. but if you think we should have something else, leave a comment

Spy

~little extra speed, like 1.3, and normal Jump

~Low health about 90

~No weps, just a .44 with no ammo and tactical Knife

~Spy keeps flashing, so its kinda invisiblity in TF2, and it helps to get closer to enemy confusing them.

~Perks: Marathon Pro, Lightweight and Cold Blooded Pro, and Ninja Pro, plus Commando Pro

Well, thats it guys, i hope i could fix Syntax errors and make this mod work, please leave Feedback if you think this mod is going to be ok or not.

NOTE: i think im gonna do TF2 God, like u keep an FFN2000 and u have all perks, but i dont know....gotta see yet if im actually able to do such a thing...

EDIT: yes i will include a TF2 god, but it will only have an Wep advantage, it will be fn2000 silenced, so you cant do a lot of daamge, but i will add all perks. But i will TRY to make this almos hard to get(1/50 chance i hope) and "chams"(little boxes around players) and i will make really low HP....so this wont be very OP

Regards,
    Joseph
    Last edited by Josephlittle™; 07-06-2010 at 12:00 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Josephlittle™ For This Useful Post:

C.C. (07-07-2010)