Thanks

Cool Warrock Dead Stiff (release info)only version

before i strat this is for trade only.

THis involves a modified pbcl.dll wich i learned how to do and some certain things you must have to do it. i will give the pbcl.dll and the rest on the info if any one is isntreseted and has a good trade what i really want is a anti kick, bypass not really cause im working on one now.

ok here is what dead stiff dose it freezes every one on map and i mean every one where ever they are on the map when u activate it .u walk up shoot them in the head 3 times each walk away and trun it off and for 30 secs after u turn it off your invisable a min later any one u shot will take damage and or fall over dead. This is undetected and i have only seen one other person use this this will also freeze ur hp for 30 secs as well and ammo. only use onec every match though or u will get kicked for corrupt file memory nto sure why so after one round of colse combate is done u may use it again. also i include tele port

so msg me if your intrested if you need proof wich i hope you dont cause im lazy ill get frapz and make a vid

ya i only got one post but trust me im no choob and yes i will post screen shot and vid if need be and if u go calling me a choob then we will just have to compare hacks and see whose is better. formaly was on here a long time ago retired and fogot my pass any who nice to be back i will be posting a new warrock trainer after i see what the effects of the update will be

also this hack as posted uptop will not be detected and will still work garented and should work for a long time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by n_u_l_l View Post
    before i strat this is for trade only.

THis involves a modified pbcl.dll wich i learned how to do and some certain things you must have to do it. i will give the pbcl.dll and the rest on the info if any one is isntreseted and has a good trade what i really want is a anti kick, bypass not really cause im working on one now.

ok here is what dead stiff dose it freezes every one on map and i mean every one where ever they are on the map when u activate it .u walk up shoot them in the head 3 times each walk away and trun it off and for 30 secs after u turn it off your invisable a min later any one u shot will take damage and or fall over dead. This is undetected and i have only seen one other person use this this will also freeze ur hp for 30 secs as well and ammo. only use onec every match though or u will get kicked for corrupt file memory nto sure why so after one round of colse combate is done u may use it again. also i include tele port

so msg me if your intrested if you need proof wich i hope you dont cause im lazy ill get frapz and make a vid

ya i only got one post but trust me im no choob and yes i will post screen shot and vid if need be and if u go calling me a choob then we will just have to compare hacks and see whose is better. formaly was on here a long time ago retired and fogot my pass any who nice to be back i will be posting a new warrock trainer after i see what the effects of the update will be

also this hack as posted uptop will not be detected and will still work garented and should work for a long time
    Modifying PB .dll's gets you hardware banned 0,0

Thanks
    yes

and its in the wrong section!!

Thanks
    this will not get you hardware banned i promiss that as i have tested it throughly and yes it still works after patch if need be i will let some one with 300 or some posts test it providing they will make a youtube video and i can trust them