Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

I think The Dentice is ghay

I think half the tools the dentice shoves shit in your throat for the fuck of it. I mean I'm sitting there on the chair, and they won't shut the fuck on how my teeth are healthy, but I don't brush. Then they shove this sucking thing in my mouth, I'm like WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT! Then theres all this shit keeping my mouth open with these plastic blocks, with a drill that sprays watter out. I mean do they try to fit as much of there "tools" in your mouth as possible?

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    the last dentist i went to when i came to American was a tall skinny white guy with a super tight hello kitty t-shirt on since then i have not been to the dentist in the past 3 years

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lol, I have to go and get bitched at every 3 months. You get used to getting crap shoved down your throat. Eww.....I just saw a vision of crap liturally being shoved down my throat...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I means stuff the dentices has. Oomg last time I whent I had so much plak on my teath my dentice seriously whent "Wholy Shit". I was like =P get to work.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    The dentist is probably raged at you for spelling dentist wrong, thats why he makes it hurt when he drills your teeth

"****** ill show you dentice"
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Lol, I have to go and get bitched at every 3 months. You get used to getting crap shoved down your throat. Eww.....I just saw a vision of crap liturally being shoved down my throat...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I means stuff the dentices has. Oomg last time I whent I had so much plak on my teath my dentice seriously whent "Wholy Shit". I was like =P get to work.
    If you don't shut up I will shit down your throat. Get Firefox and use the fucking spell checker god damnit.

DENTIST
    TEETH
    WENT
    HOLY SHIT
    LITERALLY

What the fuck are you? You claim to be Canadian, yet you can't speak English properly.

Thanks
    what are the dentai

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Ugh I mean "whent" as the game world of whent here

wh-wh-why does timebeast hate me so much, it seems that every post he makes hes calling me a sob bitch noob, Or somthing like that, Its making me feel ba-bad *crys*. Well I left the dentice with a happy mood then, and I thought maby I will - OH FUCK I HAVE DOUBLE BLOCK OF FRENCH TOMMOROW, FUUUUUUUCK UGH SH!T FUCK. DAMMIT!! - Uhm...Yay okay I was thinking I would brush my teath but nah, later, then later, then later, then I don't brush.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 10-15-2007 at 04:13 PM.