Thread: Free g-coins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [AMY] View Post
    Can i have Proof of the Offence im making?
    spamming...enjoy

Thanks
    3 Day Ban

-Flaming:Verbal abuse towards another member for no apparent reason. This also includes instigating a flame.

-Spamming: Spam stands for Stupid, Pointless, Annoying, Messages. Although I am a strong proponent of educating people about what is and what is not spam, I do believe they're good and bad spam. Spam can help sites aswell as hurt them. A big issue with 80% of the minions was knowing what to delete as spam and what not to delete. Consistently posting on-topic is NOT spam, its called being active. Believe it or not a thread that is considered spam to you could help another member. You don't even know how many members we get from random keywords that might be considered "spam" in your opinion.

Thats what spam is bro, quoted from Obama in AVA Rules i can post as many times but spam is like this gglktrjgjrtkhdtklrjhktrjhdkhkjdhdrjh jus randomly thats called spam.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [AMY] View Post
    3 Day Ban

-Flaming:Verbal abuse towards another member for no apparent reason. This also includes instigating a flame.

-Spamming: Spam stands for Stupid, Pointless, Annoying, Messages. Although I am a strong proponent of educating people about what is and what is not spam, I do believe they're good and bad spam. Spam can help sites aswell as hurt them. A big issue with 80% of the minions was knowing what to delete as spam and what not to delete. Consistently posting on-topic is NOT spam, its called being active. Believe it or not a thread that is considered spam to you could help another member. You don't even know how many members we get from random keywords that might be considered "spam" in your opinion.
    then again...i didnt flame u did i?

Thanks
    Yes you are flaming me by saying Stop posting and threatening me for BAN when you have a false allegation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by tosh102 View Post
    then again...i didnt flame u did i?
    actually tosh u perfectly spam every thread on this section , and AMY is right she/he didnt do any offence and really if any minion came in here u would be banned for 3 days ..... EVERY 3 DAYS!!!!!
    @topic:no u cant make a G-coin hack , u cant hack game cards cuz they must be activated by the vendor , its a Federal felony to hack Paypal and actually people under doing this action are in deep trouble , so u either get a job or do surv.eys
    @communism: actually communism is much better than capitalism (in my opinion) if its done in the right way where no one can do that ... so yea as richard said communism is perfect on paper but in action its not that great.
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

Thanks
    Ontopic : G-coins arent free if your doing some srveys then thats wasting your time and sometimes wont with you the coins so its just a big waste of time. You will have to buy it if you want it fast :L.

OFF topic: why are you guys talking about communism and politics here.
    complaining about spam is just as bad as spamming since its not really on topic.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to keofreo For This Useful Post:

shudron (07-16-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keofreo View Post
    Ontopic : G-coins arent free if your doing some srveys then thats wasting your time and sometimes wont with you the coins so its just a big waste of time. You will have to buy it if you want it fast :L.

OFF topic: why are you guys talking about communism and politics here.
    complaining about spam is just as bad as spamming since its not really on topic.
    ontoic: g-coins are free here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I told about this possibility to get g-coins. And I personally can get about 90 g-coins per day. It's legal. I use only phone number and new sim-card every time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12