Thread: Account

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    im just stating the truth about a choob who cant read

oh and some proof for the fact that no edits were made
    [IMG]https://i213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc299/geo-gangster/RayDragon007sA******.png[/IMG]
    "your just some kid here to make yourself feal better by making a fail post in attempt to lower my self esteam and highten yours but sadly its the internet and that doesnt work plz take your insecure ass somewhere else"

You're insecure buddy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by raydragon007 View Post
    I'm obviously not a "choob" I was inb4u.

Just shut the fuck up you mad little bitch.
    lol im teh mad little bitch, are you reading your posts, are you thinking about what your sayign LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, im sorry but you need to take a second and think about that post, honestly ive just pointed you out on fail after fail after fail, thats not being mad thats jsut me being a douche
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks

lol im teh mad little bitch, are you reading your posts, are you thinking about what your sayign LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, im sorry but you need to take a second and think about that post, honestly ive just pointed you out on fail after fail after fail, thats not being mad thats jsut me being a douche
    "your just some kid here to make yourself feal better by making a fail post in attempt to lower my self esteam and highten yours but sadly its the internet and that doesnt work plz take your insecure ass somewhere else"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

JUST BECAUSE I TYPE IN CAPS DOESN'T MEAN I'M MAD.
    "you iliterate mother fucker" seems mad to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post

You're insecure buddy.
    hey you remember that post cool, and no theres a difference between being insecure and being bored, im not insulting him to make myself happy im insulting him just for the fact that i can cause im an asshole, i really dont care who i insult cause whats gonna happen to me, i get banned from a hacking site when i dont hack... i change my ip come back and act like a noob for a day then secretly reconnect with the 2 or 3 ppl i like on this site... seems pretty danm fucking simple to me

and saying you illiterate mother fucker is just me pointing out that you cant read or atleast comprehend what your reading
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks

hey you remember that post cool, and no theres a difference between being insecure and being bored, im not insulting him to make myself happy im insulting him just for the fact that i can cause im an asshole, i really dont care who i insult cause whats gonna happen to me, i get banned from a hacking site when i dont hack... i change my ip come back and act like a noob for a day then secretly reconnect with the 2 or 3 ppl i like on this site... seems pretty danm fucking simple to me
    Stop arguing.

=-=''

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post

Stop arguing.

=-=''
    heres the part where me and you have a misunderstanding... you think i give a shit
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    PLain and simple, get a stat reset.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    nah they fixed it so stat reset doesnt effect fireteam combos anymore cause why would someone reset there fireteam combo
    TROLL MATH

Thanks

heres the part where me and you have a misunderstanding... you think i give a shit
    Plain and simple, PMing a mod to get you banned, have fun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    1. Would you give $100 to any person on the street that you don't even know because they ask? This the situation right now. If a mod asked me then i would give the player name. Honestly why would i make a post to waste my time.
    2.RedThunder stop flaming and arguing and with a person with [MPGH] in front of their name too. You are a choob
    3. Thanks Distinct.

And i didnt want this to turn out to be a argument, all i was asking was to trade accounts with someone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    cough suckup cough
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    lol 50 combo use to be easy to get just say u use minigun back wen desert came out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    People don't care about fireteam combos anyway.

Thanks

and saying you illiterate mother fucker is just me pointing out that you cant read or atleast comprehend what your reading
    Wow, and I thought I made long flame posts

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast