Thread: FUCK XBOX 360

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Thumbs down FUCK XBOX 360

All you fagots with xbox start giggling because the new xbox slim looks so cute and Microsoft pumps it up likes its a new console or something. Reading the reviews make me sick. "Plays games faster." ??? An Xbox is an Xbox it they all play the same games. "Here today, ready for tomorrow." Yes Microsoft the Playstation 3 does have Bluray so we don't need two discs, and yes the internet is free, did I mention it has always had built in wi-fi? But don't leave yet the 7.1 channel surround sound just came on. Don't fucking start with better games because Halo is on it's way out, Bungie is moving on suckas. Besides shooting master chief's with 12 year olds is so much fun! And now this Kinect (homo name) all the damned Xbox's will work with it you don't need a "Kinect Ready" piece of shit, they fucking will work with it. Enjoy the red ring fuckers. I'm on PC and PS3 suck my bawls.
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/repr-1.png[/IMG]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eliteop For This Useful Post:

Rvn (07-13-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    If PlayStation is so good why waste time typing that if you could just be playing your beloved PS3 instead...

Sigh... idiot..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    The xBox is good for some microsoft only games... so it doesnt completely fail. I have had my xbox 360 pro for like.... 3-4 years and I havent gotten the RROD. And I also have a PS3, but I only use it for some occasions because I have more games for 360. AND, if you are so bitchy about an xBox, just ignore them :\ and CHILL BRAH!

Oh, PS, good luck with your BSOD xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fail is Fail.

Xbox 360 is better than the ps3. I have left my Xbox 360 Pro on overnight, and it still works perfectly. The 360 is VERY durable. I travel back and forth with it to my grandpa's house It has 0 scratches, dents, etc. xbox 360 is better, I win.

Thanks
    For console gaming....
    Get a PS3
    --problem fixed

If you're not cool enough, you can always go back to a Nintendo 64 which was the most ridiculous controller ever. only thing that was good for it was making the songs in Zelda.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteop View Post
    All you fagots with xbox start giggling because the new xbox slim looks so cute and Microsoft pumps it up likes its a new console or something. Reading the reviews make me sick. "Plays games faster." ??? An Xbox is an Xbox it they all play the same games. "Here today, ready for tomorrow." Yes Microsoft the Playstation 3 does have Bluray so we don't need two discs, and yes the internet is free, did I mention it has always had built in wi-fi? But don't leave yet the 7.1 channel surround sound just came on. Don't fucking start with better games because Halo is on it's way out, Bungie is moving on suckas. Besides shooting master chief's with 12 year olds is so much fun! And now this Kinect (homo name) all the damned Xbox's will work with it you don't need a "Kinect Ready" piece of shit, they fucking will work with it. Enjoy the red ring fuckers. I'm on PC and PS3 suck my bawls.
    Halo: Reach comes out in a few months.
    -I'd rather play halo with teenagers than almost any ps3 games with lagging japanese people you can't even understand.

Uh....The playstation itself doesn't have surround sound. In fact, surround sound is only based on your setup, i can have it with my ps3 or 360 lol.

You have seen the gay ass ps3 wiimote ripoff? At least they aren't obviously making it a ripoff lulz.

PS3 crashes too, only about 10-25% less, but it will die lol.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

PS3 is for solo-play games. Its online play is worse, and they don't have parties.

Sure it may be free, but oh look, its gonna start costing more if you want the good stuff. Huh......oh yeah.........xbox has that too.......
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    360 for friends
    PS3 for yourself.

Say all you want thats what it boils down to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Halo: Reach comes out in a few months.
    -I'd rather play halo with teenagers than almost any ps3 games with lagging japanese people you can't even understand.
    - Lag once in a while is not going to make me pay an extra $50 a year. I've seen xbox's lag just as much.

Uh....The playstation itself doesn't have surround sound. In fact, surround sound is only based on your setup, i can have it with my ps3 or 360 lol.
    Ummmm yeah actually it does.

Xbox 360: Audio
    Sound Output 16-bit / Surround Sound

PS3:Audio
    Sound Output LPCM 7.1ch, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, AAC.

.....it adds up sunshine

You have seen the gay ass ps3 wiimote ripoff? At least they aren't obviously making it a ripoff lulz.
    Yes I have. The Wiimote is like using a 10 foot pull it has little to no actual motion control. The PS3 Move is 1000% better. And guess what... it actually has buttons....wow. Yeah you kinda need those. Try holding a fake gun up for hours on end it doesn't work. FYI Kinect games are stupid. Any hard core game is not going to support it, enjoy petting your tiger.

PS3 crashes too, only about 10-25% less, but it will die lol.
    Okay well say what you want but none of my friends PS3's or my PS3 has ever had any problem. As for my xbox friends... well lets say it happens too much.

Bungie the creators of halo are leaving the series after Halo Reach: Bungie and Activision Announce Exclusive, Worldwide Partnership

Bungie will then be making a game more all three platforms PC, Xbox, PS3. So much for good xbox exclusives. Most the xbox 'exclusives' can also be found on the PC: Example: Gears of War, Halo 1-2, Splinter Cell Conviction.

As for the Blue Screen of Death: maybe on your piece if shit emachines! If you do your fucking homework and build a good computer it won't have any problems. I built mine two years ago and have been swapping parts in and out and I have never had a single problem. Fuck you asshole.
    Last edited by eliteop; 07-14-2010 at 01:33 AM.
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/repr-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteop View Post
    [COLOR="Navy"]

[COLOR="navy"]Yes I have. The Wiimote is like using a 10 foot pull it has little to no actual motion control. The PS3 Move is 1000% better. And guess what... it actually has buttons....COLOR]
    Sounds, and looks like a vibrator.. guess thats why it's got you interested.
    + Who cares about bungie, 343 industries will do a better job on the Halo franchise
    What happened to your precious Metal Gear Solid franchise?

Stop riding Sony's dick.
    Last edited by SpaWn; 07-14-2010 at 04:21 AM.
    [img]https://i43.photobucke*****m/albums/e399/ablood/Battlefield-Realism.png[/img]

He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

Thanks
    Ps3 > xbox 360 nff said... but I will say this.

Who the fuck likes paying for the internet and three rings of death. if you dont like these 2 things then get a ps3 idiot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rvn For This Useful Post:

Kyuzuki (07-14-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.L View Post
    Ps3 > xbox 360 nff said... but I will say this.

Who the fuck likes paying for the internet and three rings of death. if you dont like these 2 things then get a ps3 idiot.
    If you get the red rings ( which won't happen ) you can send it to Microsoft to get it fixed for free. When your PS3 breaks you're basically paying for another one to get it fixed.

As for the internet, $60 for 13 months. Please don't tell me you can't afford $4.60 a month...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    If you get the red rings ( which won't happen ) you can send it to Microsoft to get it fixed for free. When your PS3 breaks you're basically paying for another one to get it fixed.

As for the internet, $60 for 13 months. Please don't tell me you can't afford $4.60 a month...
    o.O my internet/Xbox Live was $50. yeah, red rings are rare, and easy/free to fix.
    Xbox 360:
    PS3:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Disturbed 24/7 For This Useful Post:

Kyuzuki (07-14-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post

Some people are having a rough time making ends meet. Not everyone can afford $4.60 a month. So don't make fun of people because of money issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    SZFhdsg jnhjkdfggnghjmgj j

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    ..............nice.

Thanks
    Still paying to play online? no thanks id rather spend my money on something worth paying for. And your telling me, I should waste my time on shipping my xbox to microfail cause their xbox 360 is failing? No thanks. Ps3 is pretty hard to break. and how can you break it? its usually just on a table or something, and the controllers are bluetooth. So the only time you touch it is to put the disk in cause you can just turn it on with the controller. Also ps3 games cant scratch, another good thing about ps3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast