Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Smile New Creator.(Please Read)

Hey guys, after getting fired from work i finally decided to learn to make my own hacks instead of downloading others. I am asking from the best to give me some tips. Also what program/programs should I get. Thank you for your time and please help meh out ^^.

Thanks
    don't bump, or double post, look in the coding section of MPGH, lots of great tutorials at very low prices enjoy,

examples: C#,C,C+,C++,dbase,VB,VB.net,python,gypsy's...list goes on.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyline. For This Useful Post:

Disco // (07-13-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Low Price? what do you mean

Thanks
    I think he means you can buy guides for low prices.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hacking is not easy kid..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    /double post deleted

/moved to help

You can also search for help here:

Programming - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    By low price I think he means free

kamiel that is a very unhelpful comment tbh. Hacking may be hard but everything is when you start out. It's the challenge of it that's most fun!

dimafunk it's good to hear that you're starting hacking yourself, and I wish you the best of luck with this. Now while I'm no pr0 h4x0r or anything, I can give some suggestions from where I'm at.

If you don't already know a programming language already, you'd want to start now. Anything will do really, just to get a handle on how programs run and basic programming logic. A lot of people start out with VB (as did I), so you could try that. Make some simple apps like calculators, text editors, etc using the language you choose until you feel comfortable with programming with it. When you are comfortable and confident with it you can move on to something more powerful like C++. Personally I wouldn't start directly with C++ as it would be very daunting to beginners, however there probably are some advantages to going this way too.
    Once you start with C++ treat it as you did your beginner language - learn all the basics again, make the simplest of simple apps at the start then build your way up again.

As for the hacking side of things I recommend you start out with Cheat Engine or a similar memory editing software, as in my opinion these are the easiest ones to start out with. Make some simple trainers like rank hacks, stat editors, and trainers for singleplayer games. Learn the basics of assembly and start making some more advanced trainers and hacks like infinite ammo/health or disabling and enabling this and that with patches. Once you get good at this, start making standalone trainers with your programming language of choice and start learning some more advanced assembly and reverse engineering techniques, using a debugger like OllyDbg.

Find, read and follow as many tutorials as you can, and if possible get some source code. Try not to fall into the trap of just copy and pasting the code - actually try to learn from it. Analyze the code as if it were a game you were trying to hack - why does it do this here, how is this calculation made, etc. That is the only way to learn. You will gain nothing from copy pasting. Nothing at all.

And most importantly you have to understand that it will take some time. There's a lot to cover and you won't be churning out fully fledged undetectable aim-bots within a few weeks. Take the time to learn everything properly, no matter how basic or simple it seems. You will still be learning new things years from now, you never know *everything*. There's always something new.

So, just to recap:
    Start out with a language. Learn all the basics until you're comfortable with it. Next move on to Cheat Engine and learn how to use it well. Next move on to something like C++, and learn it like you did the first. Once comfortable, get more advanced with cheat engine and make some standalone trainers with your new language. Get more advanced at RE, C++ and assembly. Get a better debugger like OllyDbg, and work on from there.

For some good tuts and stuff check out the Programming sections foaieverde linked to, and have a look around the coding sections for the different games on the forum (eg. Call of Duty MW2 Coding/Source Code - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking)

Now I'm not the best at explaining stuff so that may not be the best guide you'll get, but hopefully it will help you in some way, and at least get you off the ground

- 0rbit

I read all PMs and VMs.
    If you add me on MSN, PM me here so I know who you are, or I will not accept.

Free Trainer Template: Want this trainer template with your name on it? PM me. (I ain't using it)
    My Stuffs: IWIFix v1.11 | HLoad v1.00b | MW2Hack v1.0 Final | [Tut] Ingame Console/Textbox in DirectX
    Current status: Being awesome.. Duh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Try autoit. It's the easiest shit ever and it's free. You can make ingame mw2 console with it for a start. It has some examples and so on, the perfect thing for you. If you google "autoit" the first link will bring you to their site, then it's just downloading.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Love You All~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Try to start out by something easy, read some guides, maybe try to make an trainer with Cheat Engine or something.
    MY GOALS FOR MW2 AND MPGH.NET
    MPGH Goals
    10 Posts [x]
    50 Posts [x]
    100 Posts [x]
    500 Posts []
    1000 Posts []
    Modern Warfare 2 Goals
    Cheating around with aimbot and wallhack. [X]
    Mod a server. [X]
    Make people say i hack even i dont. [...]
    Getting to prestige 9 illegal. [X]

I LOVE RAGING!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by xZaTiC View Post
    Try to start out by something easy, read some guides, maybe try to make an trainer with Cheat Engine or something.
    autoit dammit!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Wow thanks guy. I downloaded C++ but i have no idea what im looking at =/ so ill go with like autoit thanks guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kamielftw View Post
    Hacking is not easy kid..
    says someone who uploads someone else's mod and has no idea how they work :P, i will ONLY respect you when u MAKE a mod, not useless threads like hacking is not easy kid

Anyways, there are 3 types of hacking in mw2:

Codding(aimbots, wallhacks, i have no experience what so ever in this area)
    Modding(PM me if u wanna learn about it /yea)A.K.A Private server section
    Texture(Camos, skins and etc may be found here, i would recommend have a good Photoshop skill) A.K.A Texture Modding Section

I would recommend starting with Modding because its easy to read notepads ^^, and then move to Texture and then do ur own aimbots....Good luck bro :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If your still up in the air you can try Python, it is very simple language to read and understand, you can even look at our source code, link and instruction in my sig if you want to see a working, popular Python hack, it is super flexible, easy to learn and remember, and the syntax is high level so its perfect for people not wanting to remember archaic syntax like C code. I'm not dogging any other language, and Python has it's faults and is slower than most languages but if you have used it you can see that this doesn't stop you from creating a super powerful hack. Actually, if you read some python tutorials, there are many upon many of them, about everything and not just hacking, it is a great tool to know and understand, you can make websites with Python, anything really, and it's fast simple and easy to learn, code, test, and publish the code to others, if you like. I know it sounds like I'm trying to sell you on Python, it's cause I am, and it's because I was in your shoes two months ago, well I was fired a year ago, but that's not the point lol, but anyway if you do the initial work and learn to code and you can get a basic grasp on things, then there may be a place for you in the DEV team for the hack if you like, and Sph4ck is in charge, but is a great open minded well versed and studied man with a brain the size of texas, this guy is awesome and a great teacher, but please don't try to ask him for help..... he is very busy and works a lot. I hope that didn't sound rude lol, but I'm not going to volunteer him for something he's not prepared for, anyway. Just do yourself a favor, and read some basic Python tutorial if you like, and learn how things work, read up on anything Python, and if you have a question, I may be able to direct you to the right place's. Please remember though, I spend a lot of my free time on the hack, and enjoy it very much, so if I don't get to you right away, you understand why. Happy Hacking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You guys are awesome and i thank you. i jsut posted my 1st bot. its very very simple but hey it works