Thanks
    Some of you may be thinking "I already know how to recover Hotmail emails, it's simple".

Well sure you may know 1 or 2 simple methods, but my tutorial includes 4 methods. All of which are explained in detail, with a basically "noob proof" step by step explanation for each method. It may also include certain details that can be invaluable assets when trying to recover or hack an email account that you may not already know of. One of which was completely designed, tested, and used by myself alone.

Why should I buy this?

This tutorial can be useful in MANY ways. You can use it to completely prevent being scammed when trading MapleStory accounts, or any other accounts that require the email address
    . You can use it to get into your friend's email, your girlfriend's email, ANYONE'S email that you would like (within reason of course). I'm sure you can come up with some creative ideas on how this could benefit you.

Why buy from you, Milk_Shake?

Well I am certainly not trying to brag, but I do believe myself to be the best person on this forum at hacking and reverting Hotmail email accounts. Like I said, I will try and get some official reviewers in hear to help convince you that this tutorial is worth it

$20? That's expensive!

Think about it. You can potentially lose anywhere from one to a few hundred dollars while trading a MapleStory account, or any other type of account that require the email address
    . Spending $20 on this tutorial to guarantee 100% that you can get your account back if it has been scammed, is definitely worth the small price of $20. Who knows, you may even go on to develop the methods more, and create your own.

So how do I buy this tutorial?

I am currently only accepting PayPal
    sent as a gift.

add me on msn:groudon_150@hotmail.com

this is rare buy now and get it to hack hotmails!

you can also recover nexon acounts that has been scammed or tooken
    Last edited by Milk_Shake; 07-15-2010 at 08:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Wow this same shit from before? You're not selling key, accounts, or any items. Someone had tried to sell this shit with the exact same words before.

Thanks
    they copy and pasted mine in my other forum, leacher's these days