I had something with some asian girl about 2 months ago.
We know eachother from school, and some friends of mine were dragging me along to some lame confention so I went to buy tickets with them somewhere in Rotterdam and I bumped into her the bookstore where they sold those tickets.
I had to wait in line for 20 minutes or so and she was being dragged along with her sister so we started talking and after 10 minutes she asked if I'd like to go see a movie with her the next week (she was nice + kinda cute so I said yes".

We planned the date perfectly (cinema was closed for some reason) and we didn't find out 'till we got there, so we had to find something else to do, so we found some restaurant and had dinner there.
It was really fun and she seemed to like me so I would never think she'd dump me some time later without a reason...

So we went on a few dates and we showed eachother affection at school and stuff (we're both shy so we didn't kiss) but we cuddled and stuff, but about a month ago I saw her kissing with some other guy at school, she saw me but she looked like she didn't give a fuck.. Seriously I wanted to die on the spot.

What the fuck happened... And why? I'm still so fucking mad at her.

Did she use me to get him jealous or something? If that's the case she was very convincing..

TL;DR version: I went out with some asian girl that seemed to like me but dumped me.

Oh, and BTW: Mathijs is the only person I told about this.