Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

The website is jacked up...

Well, no matter what page I go to, above the nav bar and all of the ragecry banners and stuff, I get this:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/showthread.php on line 1039

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/showthread.php on line 1044

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/showthread.php on line 1516

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/showthread.php on line 1521

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/includes/init.php on line 49

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/includes/init.php on line 105

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/includes/init.php on line 113

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/includes/init.php on line 128

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/includes/init.php on line 136

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/includes/init.php on line 205

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/includes/init.php on line 383

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mpgh/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2552

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/showthread.php:639) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3926

It's an SQL error I think...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Krypton1x For This Useful Post:

Vizz (07-31-2010)