Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Haha. Nvr seen my dad ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    My dad Has Abused me since the age of 2, he abused my sister, Step-Sisters,Mother,Grandmother, GrandFather, Step-mom(I couldn't give a shit about her, my mother's entire side of my family hates her Fucking Guts), and My Grandfather Was the only one too stand up for himself. My dad went to go hit him, and my GrandFather pulled out a Fucking Pistol on his ass. Never tried to hit him since. The First Bad time my dad hit me, I was 12, My birthday was in a week, and he was Drunk, but not bad, so he can't blame it on Drinking, My mom took him to court over it. We won. His Visitation Rights were Re-voked. And then he Appealed it, Won and from then on, I had to go sit in a Counselor's office with him once a week, I couldn't even stand to look at his Fucking Face. That went Semi-well because all I legally had to do was Just sit there.so I sat, lasted about 6-7 months, and then, I fucked up in school, not bad, but just enough to push my mom over the edge. I lied, over something stupid as Shit. I lost my Vocab Book, told the Teachers that They never gave me one. Found it while I was Packing. we went to go see the COunselor that day, I had to go home with my dad. That was the Worst Fucking day of my entire life. Couldn't fall asleep normally for at least 3-4 months. Was Scared out of my mind what he might do. He Blew up again about 3 months after living with him, so I had to move Up-Stairs. Was fine with that, but that was the POlace that he hit me to begin with. Was still Fine with that because I was tired of sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag. Got my own room, he Blew up about 3 weeks after I got into my room. 5 Months later, He Blew up again. We were still seeing the Counselor during all this shit. No matter what happened, it was ALWAYS my Fucking fault.
    Hated that Bitch, she reminded me of the Chick off of the Incredibles, the short one that made the Suites.
    Anyways, he didn't blow up for about another year, that was when I started going to Public School, so I went to school the next day and everybody was asking me what the FUck happened to your Face?
    That was the Point where I said Fuck off, and got sent to ATS for 7 days. Learned to fight a little bit, got into a fight with a Black kid(If it is your very first fight..... Ever,... Do not Fight a Black kid T_T) Cheap ass Sons of Bitches.

Lost.

GOt into another Fight, fought like a (Excuse my Language, but it is True) Fought like a ******.Won. My dad wasn't mad. but he wasn't happy either.
    So all goes well, he saw that I won a fight, he left me alone for a little bit, then one Night he just Blew the Fuck up.

He started Throwing Shelves, Beer Bottles, Me, Sisters, Fucking Cats(Sorry Piece Of SHit) Just starting throwing everything, including us. so we all left for a day, came back, he was "all better"(Total load of shit)

Was fine until about 3 months ago, he shoved me, I tried to hit him, he blocked it and Slapped me and then Punched me in the Stomach.
    I started working out a little bit(Thanks to Dave )

Helped me out a little, he saw, Backed off a little bit, till 4 days ago. He told me to do the Kitchen, I had to take a Pis, he din't like that so he kept telling me Kitchen is that way, I told him I know, but I need to go to the Bathroom. He said you can do it after you get done
    So I said, no I need to go to the frikin Bathroom. and he said no, Grabbed my shirt, and Took me to the Kitchen, I started Walking out to go take a piss, he Slapped me in the Back of the head, I turned around and Punched him in the Jaw, He Stumbled a little bit. Looked shocked. I said I need to go take a f*cking Piss, he said oh, well go Pee, I said I will damnit, walked out took me piss, I came out, he was doing the Kitchen 0___0 I just walked into my room, didn't hear form him until the next day, he said you realize that you Punched my Broken Side of my jaw? I said Oh well, Shouldn't have SLapped me, I looked down at my hand it was all Swolen to shit,but I started laughing I said oh well, it was Worth it, he left and went to work, and that was when I told my mom, She got all happy and shit and she was happy for me, told my step-dad yesterday he was Proud of me, told my Grandfather, he told me I should have Beat his Ass to a pulp, I lol'd so hard . and then I figured out that my ChildHood Friend just lost her Virginity, and then the Fucker Dumped her 2 weeks later. I wanted to beat the shit out of him, he could go to jail for it though, she was 15, he was 19, Stagetory Rape on his be-half.
    So yeah. Was happy for myself, rest of the Abusee's were too.
    Last edited by Taylor Swift; 07-19-2010 at 02:02 AM.

Thanks
    Great story bro. should write a book. No seriously ill buy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    lol $20 nigga

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Holy shit that story was long.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by S12 View Post

Well my StepDad he normally would fight with me but he don't hurt me like we mess around and shit.

we he teaches me how to fight and stuff he just doesnt want me to grow up like he did his dad mad him fight like stright up ko or the kid wont walk from the age of 8 my grandapa made my dad fight other kids so after years of fighting you start to get good i guess ahah so my dad teaches me and my last fight 5 months ago in school i fought this senior cause he called me out in front of his lill homies and pushed me so i chocked his ass out and said i dont play games then bashed his face in the lockers a few times i got suspended for a week and a half and my dad told the principal to blow him and i would enjoy this break haahahaaah

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I dont understand

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    That's nice.
    Back to Maple Story. Level 138 Night Lord in Scania.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    pics or didnt happen

Thanks
    Should have called the popos on his ass.
    [IMG]https://i272.photobucke*****m/albums/jj182/snow243/thatsracist3hc1.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

KING is an AMERICAN TO THE DEATH.

He doesn't even agree with himself sometimes. But at night, before he goes to sleep. He does a prayer to a god he doesn't believe in and ask for the deity to watch over his country....while he sleeps.

KING is a true AMERICAN....An all AMERICAN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    1 word PERFECT
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I would definitely pay for a book
    Epic Prank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    One person?
    FUCK

I would have to say known him the longest out of everyone here i think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    All of you assholes who keep saying Proof or GTFO, how the hell am i going to give Proof that I hit my dad? Pics or GTFO? Oh yeah we Paused in the middle of the Shit to take pictures, Gtfo you stupid asshole

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by UnGodly View Post
    All of you assholes who keep saying Proof or GTFO, how the hell am i going to give Proof that I hit my dad? Pics or GTFO? Oh yeah we Paused in the middle of the Shit to take pictures, Gtfo you stupid asshole
    so mad

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UnGodly View Post
    Don’t punch meh.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast