Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Auto-QuickScope Customising Tutorial

This tutorial will show you how to chage the crosshair colour, modify the delay, change the quickscope button and

have a crosshair only for MW2 Auto-QuickScope.

1. You will need to get the source code here
    2. Open the .ahk in the the SourceCode folder with any text editor like Notepad or Notepad++

Changing the colour of the crosshair
    1. Find the line that says this:
    Code:
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

2. Go into Paint and click the 'Edit colours' button (in Win 7) or double-click on one of the colours at the colour palette

(Win Vista & XP).

3. Use the basic colours or slider or on the right and find a nice colour.

4. Take note of the 'Red', 'Green' and 'Blue' numbers.

5. Go back into Notepad and place this:
    Code:
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    with this:
    Code:
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos, "uint", <red number>, "uint", <green number>, "uint", 

<blue number>)
    Repeat this on all the lines and after that, they will be the colour you chose!

6. Save the script and refer to the 'Compiling or running your script' at the end of this post if you have finished

customising the script!

Tip: If you are using Notepad++, you can use the replace option Make sure not to replace the wrong things though!

When I tried this, my crosshair turned black instead of the colour I wanted but experiment with it. I think it only works

with 255 only on either Red, Green or Blue.

Changing the QuickScope delay
    1. Scroll down to the bottom of the script.
    2. Change sleep 273 to anything higher for a longer delay or something smaller for a shorter delay.
    Example - sleep 200 will create a shorter delay while sleep 400 will create a longer delay.
    3. Save the script and refer to the 'Compiling or running your script' at the end of this post if you have finished

customising the script!

Changing the QuickScope button
    1. Scroll down to the bottom of the script.
    2. Refer to this page and find a hotkey you want to use.
    As an example, I will be using Down. If you are using a keyboard letter, just use the letter. (Example - If I wanted

to use Q as the hotekey, I would just replace Mbutton with Q)
    3. Now, replace Mbutton with the key you chose (in this case, Down).
    This is what the bottom bit of the script looks like now:
    Code:
    ~NumLock::Suspend, toggle

$Down::

{    GetKeyState, state, Down, T
         if state = D

{
          send {RButton Down}
          sleep 273
          MouseClick,left
          send {RButton Up}
    	  send {RButton Down}
    	  send {RButton Up}
       }

else

{
       MouseClick,middle

}
    }
    4. Now, replace MouseClick,middle with Send {Your key here}
    BUT if you choose a letter like Q you have to add down to it on one line and up on it on the next line.

Example with Down button:
    Code:

$Down::

{    GetKeyState, state, Down, T
         if state = D

{
          send {RButton Down}
          sleep 273
          MouseClick,left
          send {RButton Up}
    	  send {RButton Down}
    	  send {RButton Up}
       }

else

{
       Send {Down}

}
    }
    Example with Q:

Code:

$Q::

{    GetKeyState, state, Q, T
         if state = D

{
          send {RButton Down}
          sleep 273
          MouseClick,left
          send {RButton Up}
    	  send {RButton Down}
    	  send {RButton Up}
       }

else

{
       Send {Q down}
       Send {Q up}

}
    (The changes in the script have been noted in bold)

5. Save the script and refer to the 'Compiling or running your script' at the end of this post if you have finished

customising the script!

I want this with the crosshair only!
    Check post #4!

Compiling or running your script

Running your script:
    1. Run Launcher.bat or LauncherNoSoF.bat depending on the one you edited!

Compiling your script:
    1. Get the AutoHotkey zip file from the website's download page
    2. Extract the zip file
    3. Open the 'Compiler' folder and run Ahk2Exe (Run as admin for Windows 7 and Vista users)
    4. On the 'Source (script file)' line, click on 'Browse' and browse to the .ahk file.
    5. On the 'Destination (.exe file)' line, click on 'Browse' and choose where you want to save the file and also what yo

want to call it.
    Optional - Add your own .ico file or add a passphrase/password for the prorgram
    6. Click on > Convert <

Enjoy! If you need help I will try my best to answer your questions!

TBH, I literally knew nothing about scripting for AutoHotKey. I just used common sense and looked up a few

hotkeys.
    Last edited by B4M; 08-04-2010 at 06:23 PM.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to master131 For This Useful Post:

acuamis (07-19-2010),AhnRpt (07-31-2010),arabking (07-25-2010),B4M (07-19-2010),Deviaxx (04-01-2011),DoubleDutch (07-23-2010),hugh_who (07-21-2010),Insane (07-19-2010),jc4x4 (09-20-2010),Josephlittle™ (08-09-2010),LoRaider (07-20-2010),lordff43 (03-04-2011),Mr gold (07-22-2010),Playerstyler (10-02-2010),RastaMan130 (07-25-2010),SofaKingH4rd (07-19-2010),squash85 (10-30-2010),willieG (07-19-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thanks, I knew about color and now i know how to change delay, verry useful thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    haha thanks dude im pretty shure u got my pm XD

Edit:do we have to have the quickscope program to folo this tut? i jus want the crosshair colors not the quickscope thing
    Last edited by Stoshy; 07-19-2010 at 11:08 AM.

PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by stoshy View Post

Edit:do we have to have the quickscope program to folo this tut? i jus want the crosshair colors not the quickscope thing
    This is the source code you need (crosshair with no auto quick-scope):
    Code:
    #SingleInstance force
    #Persistent

OnExit, ExitRoutine
    xpos := A_ScreenWidth/2
    ypos := A_ScreenHeight/2
    hDrwArea := DllCall("GetDC", "uint", Null)
    SetTimer, SetPixel, 1

SetPixel:

; ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos - 1, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos + 1, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 1, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 1, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos - 2, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos + 2, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos - 3, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos + 3, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 2, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 2, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 3, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 3, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos - 4, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos + 4, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 4, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 4, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos - 5, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos + 5, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 5, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 5, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos - 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos + 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 6, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 6, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos - 7, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos + 7, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 7, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 7, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos - 8, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos + 8, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 8, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 8, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos - 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos + 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 9, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 9, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos - 10, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos + 10, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 10, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 10, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

Return

ExitRoutine:
    DllCall("ReleaseDC", UInt, 0, UInt, hDrwArea)
    DllCall("FreeLibrary", "UInt", hDrwArea)
    ExitApp
    Just copy and paste it into Notepad and save it as a .ahk file then follow the steps in the 'Compiling your script' section!

Absolute n00b spoonfeed mini-tutorial:
    1. Copy and paste the lines into Notepad
    2. Click File then Save as..
    3. Change the 'Save as type' to 'All files'
    4. Name your file whatever.ahk
    5. Click 'Save'
    6. Follow the steps in Compiling your script'
    Last edited by B4M; 08-04-2010 at 06:04 PM.
    Donate:

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to master131 For This Useful Post:

isokasi (09-29-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    This is the source code you need (crosshair with no auto quick-scope):
    Code:
    #SingleInstance force
    #Persistent

OnExit, ExitRoutine
    xpos := A_ScreenWidth/2
    ypos := A_ScreenHeight/2
    hDrwArea := DllCall("GetDC", "uint", Null)
    SetTimer, SetPixel, 1

SetPixel:

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos - 2, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos + 2, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 2, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 2, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 6, "int", ypos - 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 6, "int", ypos - 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 6, "int", ypos + 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 6, "int", ypos + 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 6, "int", ypos + 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 6, "int", ypos - 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 9, "int", ypos - 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 9, "int", ypos - 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 9, "int", ypos + 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 9, "int", ypos + 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 9, "int", ypos + 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 9, "int", ypos - 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 6, "int", ypos + 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 6, "int", ypos - 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 9, "int", ypos + 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
    DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 9, "int", ypos - 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

Return

ExitRoutine:
    DllCall("ReleaseDC", UInt, 0, UInt, hDrwArea)
    DllCall("FreeLibrary", "UInt", hDrwArea)
    ExitApp
    Just copy and paste it into Notepad and save it as a .ahk file then follow the steps if you want to change the colour or save it as a exe.
    i dont understand whut yer sayin here sry i got stumped at after saving the code in notepad also will this work full screen?

PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    can you make 1 for full screen :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by rsca View Post
    Nope, the crosshair doesn't work in fullscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by stoshy View Post

i dont understand whut yer sayin here sry i got stumped at after saving the code in notepad also will this work full screen?
    Save the file as a .ahk file (File>Save as>Change Save as type to All Files>Change file name to whatever.ahk)

After that, follow the steps in the Compiling your script section.
    Last edited by master131; 07-19-2010 at 11:52 AM.
    Donate:

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by rsca View Post
    No, since that would make it detected. This draws a crosshair on the top layer of the screen, and you cant do that on Fullscreen games. And that would make it only work when fullscreen when you inject a dll or something into the game
    Im not a hacker.
    Im not here for hacks.
    Im here for this great community .

10 Posts []
    25 Posts []
    50 Posts []
    100 Posts []

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

This is probly best. modifying an action will most likely lead to a VAC ban.
    I am a hcker
    I'm here for new source code
    Last edited by willieG; 07-19-2010 at 12:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    which autokey.zip file do u mean sorry i know its a dumb question.

/ got it now
    Last edited by _head_; 07-20-2010 at 12:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    /closed upon request.
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /thread opened + updated

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

B4M (07-22-2010)

Thanks
    please delete this post
    Last edited by ussyley98; 07-22-2010 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Not here ;d

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    wow , thanks for sharing this the colour changing will be usefull to me :O thankyou so much
    <--- iShadowLTu as you can see in my Avatar picture is my In-Game name for most online games.

Thanks
    hmmm my X Hair is not centered in the big cross hair for some reason

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast