Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Exclamation CA Keeps crashing on me, with and without hacks and mods

Ok... So basically what happens is that I run CA from the C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\CombatArms_Direct.exe, on a windows 7 64 bit system, my computer specs are these Acer Support - Aspire X1700 Series Specifications
    AKA a big piece of crap... I login on one of my currently active accounts (4-5 accounts), and I am able to go around to servers and mess around, but as soon as I start a game, I am booted from the game, with NO explanation as to why, and I get that stupid ending banner... I defrag my computer FREQUENTLY and I use the Microsoft Security Essentials Anti-Virus, but I run the C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Combat Arms_Direct.exe in compatibility mode for windows xp and as an admin, when previously, neither were necessary, and the precautions I took did nothing to help me... Please help in any way possible, and reinstalling it does NOTHING at all... I think I am totally screwed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Come on please? 23 views and no one has been able to help me??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    is windows security or an antivirus program blocking it??? use a cleaner from the hack section maybe...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
    Ok... So basically what happens is that I run CA from the C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\CombatArms_Direct.exe, on a windows 7 64 bit system, my computer specs are these Acer Support - Aspire X1700 Series Specifications
    AKA a big piece of crap... I login on one of my currently active accounts (4-5 accounts), and I am able to go around to servers and mess around, but as soon as I start a game, I am booted from the game, with NO explanation as to why, and I get that stupid ending banner... I defrag my computer FREQUENTLY and I use the Microsoft Security Essentials Anti-Virus, but I run the C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Combat Arms_Direct.exe in compatibility mode for windows xp and as an admin, when previously, neither were necessary, and the precautions I took did nothing to help me... Please help in any way possible, and reinstalling it does NOTHING at all... I think I am totally screwed
    ok i reinstalling does nothing try it without a anti virus and delete that ending banner trust me it detects hacks and it does nothing at all
    thank button if i helped
    Last edited by mugencpu; 07-21-2010 at 01:58 PM.