Okay guys, I finally got my computer to turn on again, lol.
And I got some good news, and bad news, but lets get with the Combat Arms Lag stuff.

It's quite ironic that I created this Ultimate Guide, which is stickied, on decreasing lag on your computer.. because my shitty computer has been failing. I just upgraded my graphics card driver, which I never have done in a year or two..... and I haven't played CA since I updated it... Earlier today though, I ran CA through the direct file, and I had a Client Corrupted error, so I ran through the Website. Apparently, with AVG and a few processes on, I seemed to average a good FPS, not the best, but then again not the worst. It seems that the login from the site has less lag compared to running through the direct client. Give me more info on that, now onto the Good and Bad News.

Bad News: This will be my last week of summer.
I'm getting ready for school this week, and if you've noticed, i've been a tad inactive.
Next week, I will be heading on over-seas vacation, and by the time i'm back home, I will have to get ready for school (I may get home 3 hours before school starts, or get home a day earlier which gives me some time to sleep)
I may be in-active for the first month of school, or be active because I'll be switching schedules, gathering more supplies, and etc;, etc;, etc;.

Good News: I'm trying to finish these mods:
Famas to Battle Rifle (Halo 3)
Mw2 Accolades Mod
Other Camo mods.