Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Want CnC? Post a tag here, fucking newphags.

I've seen the past few days, only and only newphags whining about CnC.
    If you want good CnC, post one of your tags here, you're limited to 1 signature per person.

Grab a cock, suck it good, then come back and post a tag here.
    I'm fucking sick of you newphags whining.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
    It's a quite good tag actually, but there are some little things that are bothering me.
    If I was making this kind of tag, I was trying to go for a more abstract look, because of the girl, and the stock behind it.
    The first few things that are catching my eye, would probably the bad smudging int he lower-right corner, the awful yellow/green soft brushed dot at the lower back/neck of her head, and the over/sharpened noisy dots.
    Nonetheless, the effects are pretty good executed.
    The noisy-like dots are a bit out of place, but they're in a good direction, that's for the left side at least. The dots at the right side aren't going in any direction, still, it looks like they fit in there. <--Conclusion, reduce the dots on the left side, and overall, reduce the sharpness of it.
    What I'm seeing if I look a bit closer, is a C4D coming out of nowhere.
    I don't know why it is ther, but it sure looks like shit. Either go for a better C4D-flow, or just leave it out.
    The next point I would be discussing is the amazing color-scheme. Blue/cyan/aqua, nice colors, and properly executed. But, why did you have to fuck it up with that yellow/green dot? Remove it, without a doubt.
    Mmz, as for the effect c4d I'm seeing at the right side of the tag, they kinda fit in there.
    They're giving me a feeling of pleasure. It's nice to see them, but, remove some of them @ her throat. There's too much over there.
    What bugs me, is the abstract/c4d looking thingie, under her chin. Somehow, it fits perfectly in there, but at the other hand, it totally doesn't. I'm wondering why it is there. IMO it'd be better to leave it out.
    You've done a pretty good job for getting a good flow direction, the left side is pretty good executed, but the right side is a bit chaotic. It may work well in some tags, but not in this one.
    Lightning is kind, and aesthetically pleasing my eyes. Not too bright, but it sure is lovely to see! Maybe add a bit more blue, or a more oceanic color into it?
    As my last point would be, the depth. You can see too good, that you erased a bunch. Maybe a high-pass filter set @ overlay/soft light what looks better?
    Borders, I just simply love cinematic borders <3.
    And this textless signature, also known as a ''tag'', is (if you don't look that deep into it as I just did) pretty good.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Super Martin For This Useful Post:

Trianglez (07-24-2010)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Unless your asking for or giving CnC STFU & GTFO

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Paramount View Post
    too much. the focal would be most obviously the guy, but you have covered in so much effects, that it looks unappealing. Something you should keep in mind is to never cover your focal. otherwise it becomes hard to distinguish. It seems you kind of have flow down, but you have too much effects that its barely noticeable. work on cleaning up your tag, dont clutter it so much.

colours. colours. colours. learn what colors help and what colors hurt. most tags are either warm or cool, warm colors being reds-yellows, and cool colors, greens-blues. occasionally this will not be true, but for now work on scheming your tags to either of these two, it will make it easier. right now the color clash looks really bad. greenblue right next to orangered is really unappealing.

work on basic composition. try to use the rule of thirds, look that up. your focal is too centered.

effects, try to use basic, clean effects. dont try to overwhelm your tag with so much, its not going to end up looking good at all. work with c4ds to flow. you should start with those, and then work your way up. create a clean effect, liquify and bend the c4ds to flow, dont just keep them how they are, unless they flow perfectly.

once you understand this better, you can try more and better looking things, but for right now, stick with the basics. work with them. and make it look good.
    [IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/blackorbs_zps443616a7.png[/IMG]

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to +dd.Shift For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (07-24-2010),Parade (07-24-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by +dd.Shift View Post
    too much. the focal would be most obviously the guy, but you have covered in so much effects, that it looks unappealing. Something you should keep in mind is to never cover your focal. otherwise it becomes hard to distinguish. It seems you kind of have flow down, but you have too much effects that its barely noticeable. work on cleaning up your tag, dont clutter it so much.

colours. colours. colours. learn what colors help and what colors hurt. most tags are either warm or cool, warm colors being reds-yellows, and cool colors, greens-blues. occasionally this will not be true, but for now work on scheming your tags to either of these two, it will make it easier. right now the color clash looks really bad. greenblue right next to orangered is really unappealing.

work on basic composition. try to use the rule of thirds, look that up. your focal is too centered.

effects, try to use basic, clean effects. dont try to overwhelm your tag with so much, its not going to end up looking good at all. work with c4ds to flow. you should start with those, and then work your way up. create a clean effect, liquify and bend the c4ds to flow, dont just keep them how they are, unless they flow perfectly.

once you understand this better, you can try more and better looking things, but for right now, stick with the basics. work with them. and make it look good.
    Thanks, at least we can show the community that there are people who can CnC.

Thanks
    Sumthing Random:
    V 1
    V 2
    V 3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by tosh102 View Post
    Sumthing Random:
    V 1
    V 2
    V 3
    v2 with a little bit less contrast would be the best.

very empty tag, you've taken to the rule of thirds, but too far, this leads to negative space.

negative space is the area where there is no effects, nothing that is meant to be looked at. when there is too much, its unnecessary, and it just makes the tag look really empty.

try to create effects that flow, not just speckles everywhere, it doesnt help the tag at all.

text stands out a bit too much, solid color black, stands out alot, on this light tag.

you should try to execute the concept more, by like having like a locked door, or something like that, to show that beauty is hidden inside. because all it is is a girl next to a wall. you really wanna show the idea of your tag. concept usually beats straight up effects, if you execute it well.
    [IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/blackorbs_zps443616a7.png[/IMG]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to +dd.Shift For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (07-24-2010)

Thanks
    v2 with a little bit less contrast would be the best.

very empty tag, you've taken to the rule of thirds, but too far, this leads to negative space.

negative space is the area where there is no effects, nothing that is meant to be looked at. when there is too much, its unnecessary, and it just makes the tag look really empty.

try to create effects that flow, not just speckles everywhere, it doesnt help the tag at all.

text stands out a bit too much, solid color black, stands out alot, on this light tag.

you should try to execute the concept more, by like having like a locked door, or something like that, to show that beauty is hidden inside. because all it is is a girl next to a wall. you really wanna show the idea of your tag. concept usually beats straight up effects, if you execute it well.
    ty i wanted to find sumthing for the right side but nuthing really matched
    the text i know i should have made it a bit lighter

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    if you cant find anything to fill up that space, crop it out.

Thanks
    if you cant find anything to fill up that space, crop it out.
    okk, do you mind making a new version showing what you mean by adding effects cuz im kinda new at everything and i tend to stick to simple thins

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    look up tutorials, i cant tell you what to do really, thats up to for your own. use tutorials to get simple effects, and then make them your own. i cant show you what to do, you have to do it yourself. i can only lead you there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I seriously want to fucking kill you, for posting a piece like that.
    First thing that comes in my mind would be, omigawsh, someone discovered lightning strokes -.-.
    The lightning strokes suck, I think this type of piece would better be with only adjustment layers, like a photo manip.
    What I'm seeing after that, would be some vague clipping maskes splatter brushes, a cut off shoe, and a weird blue line at the guy in the middle his neck.
    The text is just *throws up*, seriously, why didn't you choose a nice light green color to go with the overall color scheme of the tag?
    You've seriously made some fucked-up points i n there.
    The lightning on the greenfags itself is low, and very low quality, and it doesn't even look real.
    What to say more?
    There is no real depth in there, no focal, nothing.
    Only a messed up lightning, flow, and other shit in there.
    I'm not even seriously CnC'ing this one anymore -.-''.
    Get rid of the text, get rid of the worst clipping-masked splatter brushes ever, and get rid of the freaking lightning streaks, it'll look much better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast