Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    BTW, Carnegie is not just a library.

Don't you live in Pittsburgh?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i live Pittsburgh its mostly ******s here that annoy me here i am going to move soon.... to some were on the other side of the country.
    well i still have 3 tests coming up i know i am going to fail cuz they are 40% of the grade i have to get 90+ on all of them i will have a 70% if i dont then well nothing matter first nine weeks epic fail <20% so even if i do really really good rest of year i wont pass so i will just skip that class if i really fail for the next 9 weeks and try to get my retarded counselor to change it something else maybe bio 2 or chem... cuz physics all the complicated shit i dont have the attention spam to listen to some fucker talk about vectors for 2 hours straight

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Biology is boring and only useful if you can bother to care, Chemistry is all memorization, I swear, and lastly Physics is comprehension <3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    i live Pittsburgh its mostly ******s here that annoy me here i am going to move soon.... to some were on the other side of the country.
    well i still have 3 tests coming up i know i am going to fail cuz they are 40% of the grade i have to get 90+ on all of them i will have a 70% if i dont then well nothing matter first nine weeks epic fail <20% so even if i do really really good rest of year i wont pass so i will just skip that class if i really fail for the next 9 weeks and try to get my retarded counselor to change it something else maybe bio 2 or chem... cuz physics all the complicated shit i dont have the attention spam to listen to some fucker talk about vectors for 2 hours straight

Lol, You seem to be happy were you live. In my school all black people er extinct, there is seriously one single black kid in my school, then 10% Brownie,75%Asian and like 15%White. I'm proud to say i'm one of the 15% of white people =P. Err yay are school has I high educational rate, for some weard reason everyone failing grade 8, end up aceing grade 10, or most. Mainly because the teachers like shame us if we get < like 55%, there like "Aric Your Mark Sucks" or they make yo feel like an idiot in-front of everyone.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    A large asian population usually means your school is smarter, yes?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    =D yay, we have no..dru-I mean losers in our school, Which is a varry good influance on everyone in the school, there-fore resulting in more hardworking students comeing to this high school other then the one closer to them. Basicly the influance began strong but its now like if you have < 50% your a loser with no life. Luckly I'm not.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    my school 80% black cuz well i located in the hill district
    5% white people most of them skater type of dudes but some wigers in there
    2% Asian 7% middle eastern and .5% native Indian
    and 0.000000000000000092122% gouravs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    -.- You know I always hated how the natives kept on bitching about us taking there land, it gets really fucking annoying. Out goverment is giving it away to them for free. To like everyone, Thats kinda racist..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    =D yay, we have no..dru-I mean losers in our school,
    ignorant pls research more before you post many bad propaganda
    Last edited by sanchez; 11-01-2007 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks
    -.- You know I always hated how the natives kept on bitching about us taking there land, it gets really fucking annoying. Out goverment is giving it away to them for free. To like everyone, Thats kinda racist..
    You really are fucking stupid. What the fuck do you know about the natives and how they're bitching about us taking their land? First of all, tough shit for those pipe smoking motherfuckers. Second, don't worry about them, your first concern should be your shitty spelling. And then you go on to say that the government is racist for giving them land? Listen to you, jackass, saying that they're bitching about their land being taken from them and how its really annoying. Do me a favor and go shoot yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    You really are fucking stupid. What the fuck do you know about the natives and how they're bitching about us taking their land? First of all, tough shit for those pipe smoking motherfuckers. Second, don't worry about them, your first concern should be your shitty spelling. Can't Start Sentance with "And" And then you go on to say that the government is racist for giving them land? Listen to you, jackass(?), saying that they're bitching about their land being taken from them and how its really annoying. Do me a favor and go shoot yourself.
    I'll look out for my spelling then, Right back at you though =P, Just kidding, You know you have never not flamed me XD. I do feel like an idiot but today is a good day for me, I shall reply postive, Thank-you for the comment =D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I know you can't start a sentence with and, and I do it anyways.

And it's all because this is MPGH and not RL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    -.- It was to Timebeast, I was really only being literall because...well its quite strait forward why. So....I've noticed this forum gets really active around 4:00, Whats the population of canadian\US users here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I don't care who it's to I respond anyways =/.

Thanks
    I'll look out for my spelling then, Right back at you though =P, Just kidding, You know you have never not flamed me XD. I do feel like an idiot but today is a good day for me, I shall reply postive, Thank-you for the comment =D
    Actually dumbass, you CAN start a sentence with "and" but it is only allowed under certain circumstances which also happen to be rare. I was correct in starting my sentence with "and," thank you very much. Why did you highlight the word "tough?" Never heard it before, I assume?

Tough adj. pronounced "tuff"
    1. One who is strong; stands up for others
    "Wow, he sure is tough to stand up to that bully."

2. Good for you; bully for you; that's nice.
    "His dad died."

"Tough shit, I never knew my dad."

Synonyms are macho, and strong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast