Thread: Introduction

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by therofl View Post
    What in the world are you talking about?

SQL = Structured Query Language.
    Its a database..you can't use it to code something..you use it in a code.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sealionone- Once the fuck again, stop telling me to post up proof unless you are going to be half way intelligent and explain what the fuck you want me to post!

ChimiWow- What kind of hack do you want me to make? There are many many many kinds of hacks Chimi, please let me know what kind of hack you would like me to make.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sql1njection View Post
    Sealionone- Once the fuck again, stop telling me to post up proof unless you are going to be half way intelligent and explain what the fuck you want me to post!

ChimiWow- What kind of hack do you want me to make? There are many many many kinds of hacks Chimi, please let me know what kind of hack you would like me to make.
    Make me hacks for Wolf Team and i'll believe you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
    Its a database..you can't use it to code something..you use it in a code.
    Databases use SQL. SQL is a language.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post

Make me hacks for Wolf Team and i'll believe you

Ew, go fuck wolves somewhere else

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by therofl View Post
    Databases use SQL. SQL is a language.
    SQL is a language that is combined with other languages. You can however code pure SQL code and load it into a database.

SQL is NOT a database, SQL is the language behind A database.
    Favourite quotes:

Code:
    I don't need easy, I just need possible. ~ Me 

There are three birds on a fence. Two decide to fly away, how many are left? Three, just because you decide to do something doesn't mean you've done it. ~ Don't know who said this

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You both have a very weird and awkward view on Computer science.
    Computer science is about computing, which is programming.
    Definition of computing: The use or operation of computers.
    Turning on my computer = computing = programming
    LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    CoderNever- SQL is something that you have to learn. You have to know a database before you can start coding in a database. When I say I mastered SQL, I mean that I can fully setup, 100% protect, and fully code in a database. Most people who think they know database can do the basics of setting up a database, some what protect it, and do the basic coding.

[MPGH]Distinct- What the fuck is Wolf Team?
    Last edited by sql1njection; 07-25-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by sql1njection View Post
    CoderNever- SQL is something that you have to learn. You have to know a database before you can start coding in a database. When I say I mastered SQL, I mean that I can fully setup, 100% protect, and fully code in a database. Most people who think they know database can do the basics of setting up a database, some what protect it, and do the basic coding.
    Yes, and I fully support the "proof" idea floating over this thread. You've come in, with very low amount of posts, saying you know all of these languages. Put yourself in our shoes, would you believe somebody if they walked up to you and said "I have 10 million dollars and want to help you"? No, you'd say "show it" or "yeah right", something like that.

When somebody says they want proof of your coding, it doesn't matter what it is. As long as it's complicated. Since they didn't clarify, it's up to you to decide what to prove. Common sense would say a combat arms hack. Seeing as you're missing common sense, this outrageous thread is even more unbelievable.

You should calm down, and let us know you're going to make something amazing for us. Seeing as you have mastered all those languages. What you make, should be something helpful, or useful. Maybe a combat arms VIP hack released publicly, with permission from a mod, minion or admin. Seeing as you have mastered SQL, I'm sure you could setup a database as to who is allowed to use the hack. Making it public, but not leechable.

If a VIP hack isn't allowed to be released publicly, make an amazing public hack. With FGM (Full ghost mode) Material chams, no recoil, no spread, and other popular hacks. Include a good GUI, with custom PTC command line.

Shouldn't take you that long, after all you have MASTERED the languages, right?
    Favourite quotes:

Code:

There are three birds on a fence. Two decide to fly away, how many are left? Three, just because you decide to do something doesn't mean you've done it. ~ Don't know who said this

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Wow if this is tru that u mastered all those thats awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by EDWINSEE View Post
    If u are good at coding u might help us get God mode gp exp. and a rank hack that let u unlock every gp guns. and u need proof that u are pro at hacking.
    wow fail if u knew anything those r all server sided stuff and cant be done and also all illegal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    /moved .

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by papamike17 View Post
    Wow if this is tru that u mastered all those thats awesome.

wow fail if u knew anything those r all server sided stuff and cant be done and also all illegal.
    wow fail if u knew anything this guy is supposedly a good coder, who hacks professionally. If he is who he is, he could do that.
    Favourite quotes:

Code:

LAWLFAIL

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VvITylerIvV For This Useful Post:

sql1njection (07-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    VvITylerIvV- I wanna give you a big hug! For once, someone has realized what I have been saying. Thank you for telling me what you would like me to prove. And the answer your question about the person walking up to me with a million dollars and saying I want to help you. I would say "okay", because what is there for me to lose? He is the one with the million dollars and I am still just me with the thought that someone with all this money is going to help me. So hell yeah I would go with it. And also if someone else came on this forum right now and posted an introduction saying they knew all the languages that I know + more, I would believe him.

My rule is-
    Always trust/believe someone on the first sight, at least until they give you a reason not to trust them.

And as for the hack. Let me see what I can do, I have never messed with any combat arms hacks/.rez/anything. So if you are serious about this hack, let me get to know combats a little more than what I do now. But I promise I will show something.

And just -fyi- to everyone. I coded only like 5 different game hacks that were not 100% perfect. Like my introduction says, I am mainly a blackhat network hacker. So my main thing of coding was scripts, bots, worms, viruses, etc. The game hacks I did like when-

CS:S first came you and was not fully secure. I was able to bypass everything and make it to were you could shoot through across the map through all walls, fly, ghost, unlimited ammo, no recoil, no spread, no screen shake (even with everything turned on). And it was only possible to make that because when CS:S 1st came out there database was not that secure and I was able to grab bits of code to make that possible. Not a hack like that is 10% possible to make again, with the punishment of prison time. lol.

All the BattleField hacks I made I had help with 3 other game hackers and my job was to make sure it was able to bypass all security and be 100% undetectable.

But yeah I will try and make a combat arms hack for you all. And yes I will make it public. But before posting anything, I will post a video to see if you all even like it. Just give me time though and I will get this down pat and start making real nice public & VIP Hacks for everyone. (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Wow, i hope you can make hacks for dead section.

Thanks
    make a vip hack then give me it at iepk@live.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast