Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

[SOLVED]Help with MW2 texture hack 1.6 please?

Hey Guys i just downloaded war3zdude92's texture hack 1.6 and I am having some trouble with it.

First thing I had trouble with is, it says when using the auto installer that I should select the callofdutymodernwarefare2 main folder. Now to me that means c:/programfiles/steam/steamapps/common/callofdutymodernwarfare2 but for some reason I get an error saying file missing and that it's not a valid directory, so I find a folder in that folder called main and select that and it starts installing the textures. it sits there doing stuff for about 20 seconds or something then i get the following error, cannot delete the file: cannot read from source file or disk. i click ok then i get a message error saying un- expected error bla bla bla bla texture hack installer will now close.

Now is this because i selected the main folder inside the call of duty modern warfare2 folder? or was i supposed to do this? if so why did these errors come up?

Thanks guys and btw from all the comments I have seen this looks like one hell of a texture mod/hack/pack thanks.

Ok guys I have been looking around and found out that nothing can be done to fix this. So i must manually install the iwi. files. Now I don't know wher to paste the iwi.s after i unzip them from the 1.6 file. I go into call of duty modernwarfare/main and all i see it a folder called video and a load of IWD files and a folder called temp, i don't see anywhere that i can put the iwi files in that correspond with the names.
    Last edited by B4M; 07-26-2010 at 06:54 PM.