View Poll Results: Is MPGH a stupid magnet?

Voters
107. This poll is closed
  • Yes?

64 59.81%
  • No?

17 15.89%
  • I'm a fucking moron.

15 14.02%
  • I speel liek a dooche.

11 10.28%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mike, you are you.

What else do I really have to say to get that point across?

Thanks
    Just thought I'd add, Latin isn't used much anymore, unless you wish to be some form of a scientist, or study medicine.

Latin is considered a "dead" language.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    Just thought I'd add, Latin isn't used much anymore, unless you wish to be some form of a scientist, or study medicine.

Yeah I know

But it's super easy and a real easy ride to get TOPS or whatnot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Mike, you are you.

What else do I really have to say to get that point across?
    I don't get it. I can act nice if I wantr to. But I don't feel like it. Go on IJJI, that's one of the places I'm nice. In the general forum, Kurosaki!.

Thanks
    We should implement a script to make a english test before people join, That way we take off all these retards.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You do realize that no one in this forum has perfect grammar, right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post

true, but if you learn latin you can learn a shitload of modern languages pretty fast and easy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Therefore, you aren't stupid. BUT until I see some more knowledgeable and well thought out posts from you, I do not deem you worthy of my NOT stupid list. Just be glad you aren't on my stupid list.
    Well kids you know what I think,I think your all wasting your time if your future depends on what people think of you then your seriously messed up in your smallish brain.Who gives a fuck what people think if you really know that your not a fucking waste of sperm then pay no attention to this this is just a pointless list that someone that was bored made......Furthermore heres some advice get the fuck out of your pc and go bang a girl,play a sport,or at least stop eating because in about 5 years you will be so FAT that your blood will stop circulating through you and your heart will dehydrate.......

~Greets~
    Last edited by leiva1; 11-17-2007 at 04:34 PM.
    "SMEXYEST VIP OUT THERE"

[IMG]https://i140.photobucke*****m/albums/r30/kelsy_012/user_signatures_53731.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leiva1 View Post
    Well kids you know what I think,I think your all wasting your time if your future depends on what people think of you then your seriously messed up in your smallish brain.Who gives a fuck what people think if you really know that your not a fucking waste of sperm then pay no attention to this this is just a pointless list that someone that was bored made......Furthermore heres some advice get the fuck out of your pc and go bang a girl,play a sport,or at least stop eating because in about 5 years you will be so FAT that your blood will stop circulating through you and your heart will dehydrate.......

~Greets~
    Somewhat similar to what I said. Good job. Timebeast, who died and made you king? You don't decide who's smart and who's stupid. If you care so much about people spelling "hai mai nam is bobb, wan b muh fren?" then just say it. You don't have the right to determine between stupid and smart.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Devin Hester For This Useful Post:

Robkva (11-17-2007)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin Hester View Post
    Somewhat similar to what I said. Good job. Timebeast, who died and made you king? You don't decide who's smart and who's stupid. If you care so much about people spelling "hai mai nam is bobb, wan b muh fren?" then just say it. You don't have the right to determine between stupid and smart.
    I just think that people for some reason have a natural instinct to act as he/she was so important that the world revolved around them let me bring u back to earth it doesn't ..........well I am going to go out so see ya have a nice day....
    "SMEXYEST VIP OUT THERE"

[IMG]https://i140.photobucke*****m/albums/r30/kelsy_012/user_signatures_53731.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You do realize that everyone knows if they are a fucking retard who fails at life (i.e Gourav) or not.

And if you are calling people kids why the fuck are you on this forum?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i ant perfect but its ok.. because its ok.. i am human =/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin Hester View Post
    Ok, a) Who the fuck are you, and b) I do have the right to determine between smart and stupid, everyone does. You see someone talking like a fucking moron and right away you know they're stupid. Sure, they may not be able to spell properly, which does make them stupid, but then there are people like Gourav who can spell properly but are just too lazy, which is worse, because lazy people are even stupider than those who can't spell properly. No one died and made me king, but it sure would be pretty fucking awesome because the first thing I would do is reward all of you assholes who think they're smart enough to challenge my arguments with my foot up your ass. I believe I have said enough.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Ok, a) Who the fuck are you, and b) I do have the right to determine between smart and stupid, everyone does. You see someone talking like a fucking moron and right away you know they're stupid. Sure, they may not be able to spell properly, which does make them stupid, but then there are people like Gourav who can spell properly but are just too lazy, which is worse, because lazy people are even stupider than those who can't spell properly. No one died and made me king, but it sure would be pretty fucking awesome because the first thing I would do is reward all of you assholes who think they're smart enough to challenge my arguments with my foot up your ass. I believe I have said enough.
    fucking owned, i believe

Thanks
    wut bout mew i smrt?

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast