Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thumbs up Xx claws xx for your middle man?

Xx claws xx's Middle-Man Service

My name's Xx claws xx, and by the looks of it you're reading this your looking for a Middle-Man.

What games will I Middle-Man for?

I will Middle-Man for "ALL kind games and Merchandise", as long as I feel the trade is able to be completed without a compromise to one of the traders. If I feel one of the traders is going to be compromised, I will refuse to Middle-Man for the trade.

How much do I charge?

Its all free untill i get 30 vouches.

Terms:

This is my Service, you respect me.
    This is completely FREE till 30 vouches!
    i dont scam...so completely acepptable
    I Middle Man all trades, any size, any game!!!!
    I can work fast and slow.
    I will explain things if needed.
    If you stall, it will not be tolerated and will result in swift action.
    I will keep the trades safe.
    No scamming or stalling is tolerated!
    I keep record of all trades that I MM in text files and screenshots(and will post it)

How to Contact Me:

MSN: Godswords@live.com

Do not fall for any other names because this is the only one thing I go on! I don't have msn if someones messaged you its not Me!!There is always Private Messages as well!

If you decide you want to use me as an MM! Please use the form listed below!

Code:
    Seller's name:
    Seller's MSN:
    Selling? (link):

Buyer's name:
    Buyer's MSN:
    Paying with?:  

Are you going to vouch(yes or no):
    TERMS OF SERVICE
    Scamming, stealing and the social engineering to gain access to other members' assets without permission (including, but not limited to in-game items, electronic money and intellectual property) may lead to a permanent ban on mpgh and its parent and child sites.

Records of the middle manning process may be taken for a number of reasons, such as to protect user security, for verification purposes and for reflection and improving the service for future trades.

I am not responsible for any damage or loss caused by middle manning, and, therefore, you will not hold me responsible for recouperating those costs.

Vouches:
    My Vouches are placed here

You can Vouch for me here

Do NOT VOUCH FOR ME ON THIS THREAD!!!!it makes alot of spam.
    Last edited by xx claws xx; 07-26-2010 at 08:35 PM.