Thread: WoW....

Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

WoW....

My friend was just suspended for 180 days, has to repeat 9th grade, and go to a different school until he graduates. He threatened somone and I know that in todays turbulent time threats are not looked kindly upon, but still. Everyone that knew him knew that he would have never have done that but you know todays times suck serious ass... He go hit hard...Too hard.. His punishment is overboard considering he has never done anything wrong in his life. His parents aren't even trying to appeal it they aren't doing shit. I feel like beating th living fuck out of the kid that told on him and his parents for being fucks and not caring bout their kid.... Jesus.. his whole life is messed up now..... Kinda surreal..... I cant even express the magnitude of what im feeling in text......
    Last edited by NeedHacksBad; 11-02-2007 at 02:12 PM.
    [IMG]https://i236.photobucke*****m/albums/ff173/NeedHacksBad/RedDohif.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i78.photobucke*****m/albums/j90/ace76543/needhacksbad.png[/IMG]
    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Can you like, you know, describe your friend?

Thanks
    What was the threat?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Hes just an ordinary guy not emo or goth or anything really more or less a band-geek. After this asshole throws a big right hook at my friend he says "What the fuck? Ill fucking kill you with a 12-gauge!"

quite specific so it is not surprising that the school took the action that it did just kinda shocking....

"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Hmm, After 911, and various school attacks; They really have no choice, It works in a way. It scares the living hell out of me, and it is varry effictive to take such strict actions. I think there trying to state the message, that they don't even wan't people talking about killing others, still the guy who told has no right to tell the teacher unless he actually felt threatend.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    my friend/random kid number # 4 got jumped in school by like 5 people they all had timbs on and they stomped the shit out of him screaming i am gonna fucking kill you bitch ass ****

my school did nothing 10 days suspension =/

the end

and that guy did go to hospital and school did shit but then he and his boys jumped the hell out of them later on that week lol ...
    thats bull crap he siad that he didn't do anything i mean come the fuck on that is some bull shit =.='' who the fuck is the one who made that decision for him to 180 days suspention, i will fucking deck that ****** without hesetation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Aren't you like moving away from that school. If there is anything I've learned in life, its to be scared of black people; The'll beat a cracker up anyday, but if we so-much as call the "******" its a racist hate crime, and were sinners to death.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHacksBad View Post
    Hes just an ordinary guy not emo or goth or anything really more or less a band-geek. After this asshole throws a big right hook at my friend he says "What the fuck? Ill fucking kill you with a 12-gauge!"

quite specific so it is not surprising that the school took the action that it did just kinda shocking....
    Please tell your friend to eliminate all the dumbasses in your school, thx.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Im sure hed love too cause he always gets picked on but yea its a shame. He would never really kill anyone.. Ohs wells what can ya do.

-----------------
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You could always tell him to do as I say and kill those useless idiots that take up more resources.

Thanks
    Damn i think all schools are going all out in punishments. Last year there was this fire drill right? There happened to be a ice cream truck parked in front of our school. A kid walked up and got a ice cream. And guess what? He got suspended. There was not a single rule in the rule book that he broke, and yet he still got suspended.

Oh and yea. If you get suspended during high school... your life is pretty much over. It's gonna be hard if not impossible to get into college and you'll spend the rest of your life flipping burgers at McDonald's if that.

Error: the system has detected that you are gay
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nukeist_ View Post
    Oh and yea. If you get suspended during high school... your life is pretty much over. It's gonna be hard if not impossible to get into college and you'll spend the rest of your life flipping burgers at McDonald's if that.
    tht sux but true *sigh* y do schools hav to be tough on us it makes no sense we should really look at the staff since they dont get searched or anything at random days so they bring in a weapon or bomb anyday