Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
    Mouzie, correct me if I'm wrong but a $100,000 fine would have to be taken care of through a lawsuit, right?
    Yes, because a fine is a settlement of a claim, a claim is a justify act to sue.

Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    Monday, June 16th, 2008: Nexon America is suing the highly popular private server OdinMS. Serpendiem, the server’s creator, made a post on her site saying, “Apparently, Nexon is suing us.” The current fine is 350,000 euros (that’s 544,879.45 US $), and may increase if Nexon presses further charges. Serpendiem has made a call to LG Hamburg (where the bill was sent from), trying to verify if the bill was real, and it was. Serpendiem has said, “I will not have to pay anything at the moment.” She will also not be serving any jail time, but there will be lots of money involved. Many people are shocked, and other private servers may shut down upon hearing about this case.
    Nexon sues!
    Notice how its becuz of a PRIVATE SERVER, were not making any private servers over here so dont bring that into the argument unless someone is being sued for something other than server hacking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    im just sayin, nexon sues
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ˘4TZ♫

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Monday, June 16th, 2008: Nexon America is suing the highly popular private server OdinMS. Serpendiem, the server’s creator, made a post on her site saying, “Apparently, Nexon is suing us.” The current fine is 350,000 euros (that’s 544,879.45 US $), and may increase if Nexon presses further charges. Serpendiem has made a call to LG Hamburg (where the bill was sent from), trying to verify if the bill was real, and it was. Serpendiem has said, “I will not have to pay anything at the moment.” She will also not be serving any jail time, but there will be lots of money involved. Many people are shocked, and other private servers may shut down upon hearing about this case.
    Nexon sues!
    on another note id like to point out that its afine not a law suit, the law suit is to determine the exact amount of money will be payed in the fine, as we would only have to pay 100,000$ cause we didnt distribute it there would be no lawsuit
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    you will have the unconditional obligation to pay Nexon America Inc. the sum of One Hundred Thousand ($100,000) Dollars for each such program (including patches) and versions thereof as liquidated damages.

It does NOT say a fine. It says you will have the unconditional obligation to pay nexon america inc the sum of one hundred thousnd ($100,000) dollars for each such program...

This means that if you use a hacking program, nexon will sue you for $100,000 and use the TOS as their proof.
    Favourite quotes:

Code:
    I don't need easy, I just need possible. ~ Me 

There are three birds on a fence. Two decide to fly away, how many are left? Three, just because you decide to do something doesn't mean you've done it. ~ Don't know who said this

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You both have a very weird and awkward view on Computer science.
    Computer science is about computing, which is programming.
    Definition of computing: The use or operation of computers.
    Turning on my computer = computing = programming
    LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post

on another note id like to point out that its afine not a law suit, the law suit is to determine the exact amount of money will be payed in the fine, as we would only have to pay 100,000$ cause we didnt distribute it there would be no lawsuit
    Are you not reading that I posted?

I see you're ignoring my proof and acting like nothing is there.

I'm done, its pointless to argued with people who keep using the same excuse with no proof to back it up.

All it is is ignorance and its annoying and stupid, I wish you all a good night.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    im just sayin, nexon sues
    They'll sue anyone who fucks with their servers at the blink of an eye.
    The point of the whole argument it the fact that dave isnt fucking with servers so he shant be sued.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post

I believe this is a severe case of denial.

RedThunder, stop acting like you know everything and get some REAL proof behind your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post

They'll sue anyone who fucks with their servers at the blink of an eye.
    The point of the whole argument it the fact that dave isnt fucking with servers so he shant be sued.
    The point of the arguement is whether or not nexon will sue for hacking their games.
    Favourite quotes:

Code:

There are three birds on a fence. Two decide to fly away, how many are left? Three, just because you decide to do something doesn't mean you've done it. ~ Don't know who said this

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]
    Monday, June 16th, 2008: Nexon America is suing the highly popular private server OdinMS. Serpendiem, the server’s creator, made a post on her site saying, “Apparently, Nexon is suing us.”

apparently nexon is suing her for this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I could swear at least 1 of the 4 guests viewing this thread is a nexon spy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yes, because a fine is a settlement of a claim, a claim is a justify act to sue.
    let me put this out on a lower scale for you, if your fined for speeding or DUI, then you pay the fine there is no lawsuit if you dispute the clame or refuse to pay a lawsuit is made over the fine, so in the situation your discussing the lawsuit is about the fine not the breech in contract its the fine that is about the breech in contract,
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    you mean me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post

let me put this out on a lower scale for you, if your fined for speeding or DUI, then you pay the fine there is no lawsuit if you dispute the clame or refuse to pay a lawsuit is made over the fine, so in the situation your discussing the lawsuit is about the fine not the breech in contract its the fine that is about the breech in contract,
    speeding and DUI are both fines fined by the lawmen.

Nexon's obligatory payment of $100,000 is a contract, clearly stating if you hack we will sue you for $100,000.
    Favourite quotes:

Code:

LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I'm done, its pointless to argued with people who keep using the same excuse with no proof to back it up.

All it is is ignorance and its annoying and stupid, I wish you all a good night.
    to be honest i didnt see your post as i was writing mine well you had finished writing yours, i dont ignore you posts its just idiots liek taht 170+ post fag spam it away with his attempt at sucking up to you with his google skills
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    U cant compare a DUI to hacking, thats a whole different thing, cuz if u crashed into someone while u were drunk, thats a fine and a lawsuit from the person u crashed into.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast