Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
    speeding and DUI are both fines fined by the lawmen.

Nexon's obligatory payment of $100,000 is a contract, clearly stating if you hack we will sue you for $100,000.
    no it clearly states you will be fined for 100,000$ holy fuck kid just give up your wrong, a lawsuit and a fine are different

Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post
    U cant compare a DUI to hacking, thats a whole different thing, cuz if u crashed into someone while u were drunk, thats a fine and a lawsuit from the person u crashed into.
    no, i was using the DUI as a lower scale comparison, if your drunk and caught driving they take your licsence and they fine you, crashing into someone is a different situation entirely
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post

no it clearly states you will be fined for 100,000$ holy fuck kid just give up your wrong, a lawsuit and a fine are different
    A lawsuit and getting sued is a different thing so ur wrong.
    Getting sued can be resolved in one day.
    A lawsuit on the other hand e.g. the O.J. Simpson case, does/did not take one day to resolve.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

A lawsuit and getting sued is a different thing so ur wrong.
    Getting sued can be resolved in one day.
    A lawsuit on the other hand e.g. the O.J. Simpson case, does/did not take one day to resolve.
    but they cant sue you if they stated that breaking said rule would result in a fine
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

no, i was using the DUI as a lower scale comparison, if your drunk and caught driving they take your licsence and they fine you, crashing into someone is a different situation intirely

No, it clearly states you have to pay an obligatory $100,000 payment to nexon america. Nexon can NOT FINE you. Fines are done through judges, policemen, etc. Nexon can NOT fine you. They can sue you for $100,000.

And by the way, don't call me a 170+ post fag who gets it all from google and sucks up to mouzie. I don't get it from google, I use common sense. Which happens to be the biggest oxy-moron in the universe. I don't suck up to mouzie as I've no reason to do so.
    Favourite quotes:

Code:
    I don't need easy, I just need possible. ~ Me 

There are three birds on a fence. Two decide to fly away, how many are left? Three, just because you decide to do something doesn't mean you've done it. ~ Don't know who said this

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You both have a very weird and awkward view on Computer science.
    Computer science is about computing, which is programming.
    Definition of computing: The use or operation of computers.
    Turning on my computer = computing = programming
    LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    oya and btw in the end the whole point is, nexon can make you pay big bucks for haxing. how did we get into lawsuits and fining again? :/
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ˘4TZ♫

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    oya and btw in the end the whole point is, nexon can make you pay big bucks for haxing. how did we get into lawsuits and fining again? :/
    RedThunder had went ahead and said that all hacks are legal except ones that work like an item that is NX only.
    Favourite quotes:

Code:

There are three birds on a fence. Two decide to fly away, how many are left? Three, just because you decide to do something doesn't mean you've done it. ~ Don't know who said this

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    RedThunder had went ahead and said that all hacks are legal except ones that work like an item that is NX only.
    Hacks arent legal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    mouzie said that nexon can sue you for breech of contract, when they clearly stated that breakign said rule would result ina 100,000$ fine, and nexon can fine you if stated in a contract to the 150+ post new fag, thx for telling me not to call you 170+ post new fag in which you *******d me you have only 150+

i did not state that all hacks are legal i said that they will not result in a law suit, inwhich i might have mis stated a thing or 2 but no one is perfect so SMD
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    mouzie said that nexon can sue you for breech of contract, when they clearly stated that breakign said rule would result ina 100,000$ fine, and nexon can fine you if stated in a contract to the 150+ post new fag, thx for telling me not to call you 170+ post new fag in which you *******d me you have only 150+

i did not state that all hacks are legal i said that they will not result in a law suit, inwhich i might have mis stated a thing or 2 but no one is perfect so SMD
    Yes, Nexon can sue you for breech of contract. Which has nothing to do with hacking. AT ALL. It has to do with you not following the contract you agreed to.

No, Nexon can not fine you. They can sue you.

And go ahead, call me a fag if you so wish. At least we all know who the mature one is.
    Favourite quotes:

Code:

LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    id like to point out they now have an auto post merge system to prevent dbl posts
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Lol ur a newphag until 1k posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    id like to point out they now have an auto post merge system to prevent dbl posts
    They've had that for the longest time, and wtf does that have to do with anything?

Lol ur a newphag until 1k posts.
    You just proved Distincs point. Found in the other thread. People such as myself are treated differently because I have less posts. I have valid points, I have an arguable argument. I'm winning this argument because I'm right and RedThunder is backing out with random spam posts. Yet I'm still a newphag.
    Favourite quotes:

Code:

LAWLFAIL

why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Ladies and Gentlemen,
    [IMG]https://animehistory.files.*********.com/2008/09/chewbacca.jpg[/IMG]

this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wooky from the planet Kishic, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it. That does not make sense.

Why would a Wooky, an eight-foot-tall Wooky, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two-foot-tall Ewoks. That does not make sense. But more important, you have to ask yourself what does this have to do with this case.

Nothing. Ladies and Gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case.
    [IMG]https://www.find-heavyequipmen*****m/images/small-loading.gif [/IMG]Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yes, Nexon can sue you for breech of contract. Which has nothing to do with hacking. AT ALL. It has to do with you not following the contract you agreed to.

No, Nexon can not fine you. They can sue you.

And go ahead, call me a fag if you so wish. At least we all know who the mature one is.
    im gonna say this 1 more time, if the punishment for the breech of contract is stated within the contract they are not able to sue you for it, mouzie himself said this... so would you like to continue to argue your point or are you gonna accept that im right
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    nexon is make you pay big bux for breach of contract a.k.a. haxing
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ˘4TZ♫

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast