Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Donator/VIP coding tut.!

Alright, a lot of you will want to know, "How can I give people donator status without giving them mod, admin, or owner?" Well, this is how.

First, you need to know how to give people owner status, admin status, and moderator status, along with decent knowledge of coding.

You need to do this:

1. Find a command (if you don't know how to code one) that gives a certain status
    2. Copy that command, and paste it around the command you just copied it from (you'll need to know what to place it after, why, and where to place the thing AFTER what you place it after. Basically, you need to know where to put the command, hence the coding knowledge requirements)
    3. Edit the "<commandname>" to whatever you want the command to be...
    4. Assuming you know how to code, make the command add items to the player, while also disconnecting them from the game, and changing their status to 5 (or whatever number you made the command, it can be 5-9 or 11+, anything else is already taken by: 1 = mod 2 = admin 3 = owner 4 = hidden admin 10 = hidden owner)
    5. The items you coded will be the VIP armor (if you want there to be one) if you use an already-made set, such as Gilded (i used that) you will also need to go into the item, npc drops, and shops and REMOVE all possibilities of obtaining the set through anything but the command. Make the prices higher than max cash, make the stats different (you can do this through the item files, first 3 values are prices, change them all to 999999999999, that's 1 trillion coins, you shouldn't be able to get that much.)
    6. You now have VIP status and VIP set, if you want to make them get certain commands that are already made, do it like this...

This is an example (be aware of the fact that hidden admins may also use any commands made like this...):

Code:
    if (command.equalsIgnoreCase("ownercommand") && playerRights >= 3)
    	{
    	addItem(3481, 1);
    	addItem(3486, 1);
    	addItem(3488, 1);
    	addItem(3483, 1);
    	addItem(15936, 1);
    	addItem(17452, 1);
    	}
    To let you know, that's only my VIP armor command, but that's still an example.

That's how to make VIP status (I'm a noob, so I don't know how to make it work through sign-up or on-payment changes... If I did I would definitely tell you. This you will have to check manually and follow through with it yourself.)

You will have to be an active owner or have a forum (with a STATED chance of a waiting period, of up to 7 days, otherwise you MIGHT get sued...)

Well, I hope this helped, press thanks if it did!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Shit, I can't edit it. I wanted to say, you can either state a waiting period, or make a no-refund policy (you can still be sued if you REFUSE to give them the paid-for abilities, if it is a simple technical error, and they lost their money and you DIDN'T get it, they can't sue you, and that's where the no-refund policy helps out.)