Hello, I know that you need to learn C++ to code hacks, and I believe for most of the games it's C++ hacks, and I've tried to learn C++ many times, the longest time I've been learning is 3 weeks, then I quitted because I almost dont get anything, maybe I am watching the wrong tutorials? Can't you guys tell me what tutorials you read/watched to get to the advanced coder level that you are in atm where you can code *awezummzz* private hacks for almost any game? And how long time did it take for you or how long time do you think it takes if you are dedicated and spend much time to the tutorials etc. it will take before I can get to the advanced coder level where I can do the things I'm talking about above??? You could also make a tutorial with the tutorials you read/watched to learn that advanced coding, I'm sure many would appreciete it because I'm many are having the same problem, and it sure would be sticky.. Well, I'm glad if u can answer any of the questions, sry for ma bad english, im swedie.