Thanks

Debugger Activity

I can not open Combat Arms at all due to this damn error. I never had a problem before now i randomly have it. Whenever i try to run Combat Arms i get "Debugger Activity has been detected. Close the debugger first, then run the program again". Nothing is running. I use the direct launch option instead of using their damn website. I deleted my windows debugging utilities and i still have the problem. Full virus scans and i get nothing.

The reason i'm posting this here is two things. I posted in the nexon thread and made a support ticket but i am getting no responses and i was wondering if there is a bypass. I know there are some seriously smart people here and if there is a bypass i would be grateful. Anything to get this god damn game running again. Thanks guys, i never have any problems with the hacks here, top quality work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Try this. Start Menu > Run > type: msconfig > Boot tab > Advanced Options > de-select Debug > Restart > Fixed.

Found on google. Thanks if i helped.

Thanks
    I tried that, thanks for the suggestion though, I am going to give redownloading/installing one more shot, If it doesn't work i'm rage quitting.

Oh yeah and i know it will work in compatibility mode with windows XP Service pack 2, but of course Nexon said "screw you" and won't allow CA to be run in compatibility mode less than vista. I hate Nexon so much right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Restart your computer. also make sure that you have no debugging program that loads when your computer turns on and you should be fine.
    [IMG]https://i516.photobucke*****m/albums/u330/richdude212-2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i516.photobucke*****m/albums/u330/richdude212/leet.gif[/IMG]

Get NX Cash For Completing Offers Here! (will redirect)

Remember to press when people help you!
    Not bad for $14.99 a month...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I tried that, thanks for the suggestion though, I am going to give redownloading/installing one more shot, If it doesn't work i'm rage quitting.

Oh yeah and i know it will work in compatibility mode with windows XP Service pack 2, but of course Nexon said "screw you" and won't allow CA to be run in compatibility mode less than vista. I hate Nexon so much right now.
    Oh well, was worth a try.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by richdude212 View Post
    Restart your computer. also make sure that you have no debugging program that loads when your computer turns on and you should be fine.
    Trust me i tried that :\ Thanks though for the input. All debugging software was uninstalled and i rebooted my computer twice hoping maybe i screwed something up. I uninstalled all of my SDK's for Windows and the Unreal Engine, i uninstalled Code Blocks thinking maybe my programming software was the cause. No dice.

And thanks for the try 5ynyst3r. Nexon really screwed me over, again ._.

EDIT: Reinstalled the game and uninstalled pretty much everything off my system that wasn't needed. Still no dice.
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 07-31-2010 at 09:02 AM.