Thanks

Exclamation [SOLVED]Please help a newbie with some questions about MW2 hacks.

Hello all,

I came here because I'm frustrated at having my game ruined by hackers. It seems that at least half the online MW2 games I enter have at least 1 hacker, if not a whole clan of them rolling pubs for lulz. So here I am, wanting to get some hacks of my own to level the playing field, there's only one problem...

There's a whole sea of information and hacks here. My head is swimming because amongst all the vacchaos, alteriwnet, trainers, stat hacks, etc... I have no idea where to start. So I'll pose it as a question here and hope for the best.

Q: I want to install hacks that will work online in public matches and NOT get me banned. So could someone please tell me what I need to do to make this happen. I apologize for asking such a simple answer, but I've lurked here for days and not found a concise answer anywhere.

Thanks in advance,

Frustrated gamer who used to enjoy MW2

Thanks
    well undetected hack are external box esp, if you have windows xp watch for the one that is compatible with xp user if you got vista or windows 7 use the external box esp 5.1 ( bigradar ) but you got to get your vista/7 in aero mode.

Also stat changer are for the lvl and your stat in barack ( all undetected if you do it before entering a game and close the hack before too )

vac-chaos is a vac2 disabler mostly working for some but with risk of ban

steamloader 1.21 is same as vac chaos but presently maybe better since no ban are said about it.

texture hack arn't bannable, valve just told it himself so you can use the one made by the THT it work and is really good.

other hack like aimbot that arn't external will need you to get vac-disabler but pubnlic are mostly bannable and also you need to be host to play with a vac disabler or you get kicked.

hope you got your awnser

Thanks
    Before you start looking into hacking, first you should know what's bannable or not.
    Then you can look into what you want.
    External > Not Bannable
    Internal (if it doesn't say external) > Bannable
    Why?
    Hacks that edit the game memory can trigger a VAC Ban. Those are 'internal'.
    External won't trigger a VAC ban and are 100% Safe.
    Now once you know what you might want look at some of these hacks:
    Click Here

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    I may try the texture hack since it looks like you can change player model colors. But it would be really nice to have a wallhack or aimbot. I hear that steamloader is safe, can anyone confirm this? Also, most of the hacks I've seen do not specify if they are external or internal.

Also, I'm wondering about those hacks that let you open SP MW2 and go into barracks, then open stathacker hack and edit your stats, then close hack and play a couple games and it saves your stats, SAFELY, can anyone confirm that these hacks are safe and do not get you banned? and work on public games?

Thanks
    jalba stat changer are safe cause you open the game, use them close the hack then do a game because vac only start when directly joining a game ( private or public )

also external hack are all wrote in their name, and some like 5.1 have a aimbot on it the control is to keep your right mouse buttom clicked then it will follow the guys that the hack will have choose with a grey dot.

and just look trough other reply in steamloader and you will see it is not detected

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skilled_pown View Post
    jalba stat changer are safe cause you open the game, use them close the hack then do a game because vac only start when directly joining a game ( private or public )

also external hack are all wrote in their name, and some like 5.1 have a aimbot on it the control is to keep your right mouse buttom clicked then it will follow the guys that the hack will have choose with a grey dot.

and just look trough other reply in steamloader and you will see it is not detected
    And where might the jalba stat changer be located?

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post

And where might the jalba stat changer be located?
    jalba is the name of the op lol

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FORCE™ View Post

jalba is the name of the op lol
    Oh. I knew that... /

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    Hehe, that would be awesome if I had a statchanger named after me.

So regarding stat changers though, once you change them and close the hack, do they stay where you put them every time you play from that point on, without needing to do the hack again?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jalba View Post
    Hehe, that would be awesome if I had a statchanger named after me.

So regarding stat changers though, once you change them and close the hack, do they stay where you put them every time you play from that point on, without needing to do the hack again?

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    Nice, thanks for the confirmation. It's nice to see that there are some things I can do to get an advantage without risking a ban. You guys are great.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    /moved to help

/marked as solved
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010