Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

The reasons why I hate Asians

Asians, due to their sneaky, underhanded nature, have preemptively entrenched themselves against many of the more common forms of Hateration. By cultivating a "model minority" image, Asians have precluded themselves from being hated on for being stupid, unproductive members of society (though this form of hating can still be applied to other groups). The important thing to remember about Asians is that their eyes are not like yours. Their eyes, as a matter of fact, are slanting every which-way! Furthermore, Asians are known to eat all manner of strange beasts, most importantly for our purposes dogs and cats. Pay no mind to the fact that food you commonly consume is considered to be sacred or disgusting in other cultures - those people are all a bunch of goddamn animals anyway! What matters here is that these people are eating animals that, while made of meat and completely edible, are not commonly consumed in our society.

As evidenced by the sheer number of posts on this forum dealing with the matter it is safe to say that Asian males are effeminate. I don't care if he played football and weighs 225 pounds. He is an effeminate no-balls kinda guy. Asian males do not have sex, and in fact the entire Asian population only continues to exist due to the amazing-yet-ancient technologies that the Japanese have invented and disseminated to the Asian population. Without these technologies the Asians would quickly die off, as no Asian male is actually capable of sex. Further along this line of thought, I must continually remember to assault the Asian penis size. Asians, universally, have miniscule penises. It doesn't matter that Asians raised in the U.S. are taller than Asians raised in Southeast Asia - diet controlling physical factors is complete bullshit! When it comes to Asian penises there is no variance - the universal size is "small".

As for Asian females, the picture is equally bleak. Not only are these specimens so incredibly submissive that many of them are unable to speak in anything other than a soft whisper, they also have the propensity to engage in coitus with any willing male of the white race. Just yesterday I saw five Asian females working their mouths over the phallus of some suited white man on the subway. This type of activity is never motivated by attraction, love, or desire for affection but rather solely by a deeply seated desire to be accepted by the white race. If you see an Asian female with a white male, she is a sellout who is having sex with this man with some desperate hope that when his semen shoots onto her face that it will chemically react with her skin, thus turning her into a roundeye. It is inconsequential how they met, whether they are in love, or if it is really any of your damn business - what counts is that they are together, and you are a hater. By appearing in public with her white boyfriend, the Asian female is only exposing the truth: her burning desire to become a yang gwai tzu. As a bonus, if the white male is in your out-group you can rest assured that he is only dating an Asian female because he has a small penis and has a fetish.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    here is another stupid thread from this stupid fuck did you c/p all this info from somewhere

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    here is another stupid thread from this stupid fuck did you c/p all this info from somewhere
    Learn how to control your tiny-fisted tantrums and stop filling my threads with your useless garbage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    then stop being hating on whites/asains/any other people

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    then stop being hating on whites/asains/any other people
    It is my job to let everyone know that black people are all, at heart, criminals, and they will stop at nothing to pursue their desire to steal, rape and murder. It is also my job to spread the facts of how white people are, by and large, a group of psychotic murderers. This point was driven home most impressively on 1492 when every white person in the entire world attacked and killed the indigenous people living in this continent, all because they were brown.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lol ye, i'd rather fuck a dog than a chink asian bitch.

asians also have no hair on their bodies and no facial hair, and they are weak as fuck, all this because of no testosterone. And asian bitches dont have tits.

basically an asian man = asian woman = piece of shit.

man: no dick
    woman: no tits
    man: no hair
    woman: no hair
    man: midget
    woman: midget
    man: ugly
    woman: ugly

get the point?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    haha so what are you then

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by michalejohan View Post
    It is my job to let everyone know that black people are all, at heart, criminals, and they will stop at nothing to pursue their desire to steal, rape and murder. It is also my job to spread the facts of how white people are, by and large, a group of psychotic murderers. This point was driven home most impressively on 1492 when every white person in the entire world attacked and killed the indigenous people living in this continent, all because they were brown.
    wait, weren't you a ******lover 2 minutes ago, now u're admitting they're criminal rapist selfish motherfuckers?

ur bipolar bro?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joblo150 View Post
    wait, weren't you a ******lover 2 minutes ago, now u're admitting they're criminal rapist selfish motherfuckers?

ur bipolar bro?
    I never admitted to anything, but the fact that you think I did is further prove that you are, in fact, a moron of the highest order.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I never admitted to anything, but the fact that you think I did is further prove that you are, in fact, a moron of the highest order.
    dude your surronded by whites asains blacks and mexis in this site and world so i think you just better gtfo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WOLFPACK X69X For This Useful Post:

snizox15 (08-14-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Learn how to control your tiny-fisted tantrums and stop filling my threads with your useless garbage.
    This is the flame and rage thread.
    If you can't take it, get the fuck out you prick. Besides, all races are equal. Some just have differences.
    Also, Asians made about half the shit you use. So shut you're fuckin' face you pole smoker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    really did you like not read the title of the section you posted in?

If it says flame that means get over it and suck it up or just rage back..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    this is why i hate ******..
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    hes no better than the Asians

Thanks
    I stopped reading it because the word "hateration" made me laugh.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast