My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post

did i offend you ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by michalejohan View Post
    Asians, due to their sneaky, underhanded nature, have preemptively entrenched themselves against many of the more common forms of Hateration. By cultivating a "model minority" image, Asians have precluded themselves from being hated on for being stupid, unproductive members of society (though this form of hating can still be applied to other groups). The important thing to remember about Asians is that their eyes are not like yours. Their eyes, as a matter of fact, are slanting every which-way! Furthermore, Asians are known to eat all manner of strange beasts, most importantly for our purposes dogs and cats. Pay no mind to the fact that food you commonly consume is considered to be sacred or disgusting in other cultures - those people are all a bunch of goddamn animals anyway! What matters here is that these people are eating animals that, while made of meat and completely edible, are not commonly consumed in our society.

As evidenced by the sheer number of posts on this forum dealing with the matter it is safe to say that Asian males are effeminate. I don't care if he played football and weighs 225 pounds. He is an effeminate no-balls kinda guy. Asian males do not have sex, and in fact the entire Asian population only continues to exist due to the amazing-yet-ancient technologies that the Japanese have invented and disseminated to the Asian population. Without these technologies the Asians would quickly die off, as no Asian male is actually capable of sex. Further along this line of thought, I must continually remember to assault the Asian penis size. Asians, universally, have miniscule penises. It doesn't matter that Asians raised in the U.S. are taller than Asians raised in Southeast Asia - diet controlling physical factors is complete bullshit! When it comes to Asian penises there is no variance - the universal size is "small".

As for Asian females, the picture is equally bleak. Not only are these specimens so incredibly submissive that many of them are unable to speak in anything other than a soft whisper, they also have the propensity to engage in coitus with any willing male of the white race. Just yesterday I saw five Asian females working their mouths over the phallus of some suited white man on the subway. This type of activity is never motivated by attraction, love, or desire for affection but rather solely by a deeply seated desire to be accepted by the white race. If you see an Asian female with a white male, she is a sellout who is having sex with this man with some desperate hope that when his semen shoots onto her face that it will chemically react with her skin, thus turning her into a roundeye. It is inconsequential how they met, whether they are in love, or if it is really any of your damn business - what counts is that they are together, and you are a hater. By appearing in public with her white boyfriend, the Asian female is only exposing the truth: her burning desire to become a yang gwai tzu. As a bonus, if the white male is in your out-group you can rest assured that he is only dating an Asian female because he has a small penis and has a fetish.
    LOL. This made my day. Especially the part of the little penis LOL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by billionman View Post
    THE REST ARE FLAT FACED AND LOOK LIKE THE MEN.
    So your saying we look like you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    did i offend you ?
    Not really. I was simply stating that you are in an increased state of agitation.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AzN-TacTicz View Post
    Actually its not our fault dickhead, don't blame the asian, blame the dumbass that is ruining the enviroment fuckface T_T
    ... you're a dumb motherfucker..... greedy assholes decided hmm, lets get more money... and the dumbass that is ruining our enviroment? WHO INVENTED THOSE THINGS?? HMM, I'M WONDERING?

MAYBE THE GREED people who're spending their money on cheap shit? :O

Although I agree the shit in china doesn't come out so great, that doesn't mean we started everything... remember, china was and still is a step behind the U.S.. They're picking up things a lot slower then we are and they're starting to get faster.
    Been here for awhile now.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocal View Post
    So your saying we look like you?
    im asian ???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    im asian ???
    lol failed xD.
    Been here for awhile now.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloved View Post
    lol failed xD.
    i indeed failed... whats my prize.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloved View Post
    ... you're a dumb motherfucker..... greedy assholes decided hmm, lets get more money... and the dumbass that is ruining our enviroment? WHO INVENTED THOSE THINGS?? HMM, I'M WONDERING?

MAYBE THE GREED people who're spending their money on cheap shit? :O

Although I agree the shit in china doesn't come out so great, that doesn't mean we started everything... remember, china was and still is a step behind the U.S.. They're picking up things a lot slower then we are and they're starting to get faster.
    In terms of GDP growth and CAD in proportion to GDP, China is eons ahead of the USA.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

In terms of GDP growth and CAD in proportion to GDP, China is eons ahead of the USA.
    i claim bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i claim bullshit.
    One would assume someone would research before they call bullshit on a fact.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

One would assume someone would research before they call bullshit on a fact.
    China is eons ahead of the USA.?????????? get real more than half the population is in poverty
    Last edited by billionman; 08-02-2010 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    China is eons ahead of the USA.?????????? get real more than half the population is in poverty
    I laugh at how you flame someone for not reading your post yet you have just done the same thing.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Run out of idiotic comebacks have we?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast