Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

[Source] Sea Base [extended]

I felt that I could probably do a little more explaining so that this will be easier to understand.

Zoom if you could, please close my old thread.

caHack - a basic class for storing hack information, can be multiple choices(integer type), on/off (boolean), or other.

<[Variables]>

LPCSTR name; The name of the hack that will appear in the menu
    int type; This is the hack's type
    int iToggle; If it has multiple choices then it's selected value is found here
    int arrayLen; just a variable that must be passed in if the hack has multiple choices like chams
    bool bToggle; The other toggle variable that is only used if the hack is an on/off type
    LPCSTR * toggleArray; An array of strings that are the choices of an int hack

<[Constructors]>

Note: This hack has an overloaded constructor with three different choices depending on the type of hack needed.

caHack(LPCSTR inName,int toggle, int inArrayLen, LPCSTR inArray[])
    This constructor creates an int/multichoice hack. You input the:
    [Name of the hack],[The point where the toggle starts],[the length of the array that carries the choices],[the array of strings carrying the choices]

caHack(LPCSTR inName,bool toggle)
    This constructor creates a Bool/ onoff hack. you input the:
    [name],[starting bool value]

caHack(LPCSTR inName)
    This constructor creates an other hack. you input the:
    [name]

<[Functions]>

This class does not have any.

caWindow - the parent class to all the other window classes, can be used for custom windows if needed

<[Variables]>

int x, y, w, h; Need I explain the position (x,y) and the window's width and height
    int xOff, yOff, dragXOff, dragYOff; xOff & yOff simply refer to the pixel offset of the title. dragXOff & dragYOff are used in the dragging feature, don't use them
    int stX, stY; Easy, the starting position's x & y for the menu
    D3DCOLOR border, selectedBor, fill; Three different colors border is the color of the border when not selected, selectedBor for when it is, and fill is just the filled in color
    bool visible, drag; Two bools drag determines if the window is being dragged(don't play with it) and visible if the menu is on or off
    LPCSTR title; Just the title of the menu, leave as null for no title

<[Constructor]>

caWindow(int inX, int inY, int inW, int inH, D3DCOLOR inBor, D3DCOLOR inSelBor, D3DCOLOR inFill, bool inputVisible, LPCSTR inTitle, int inxOff, int inyOff)
    The basic initialization for a window, will be found in other constructors for the child classes. you input:
    [Menu's X],[Menu's Y],[Width],[Height],[unselected border color],[selected border color],[fill color],[if it starts out visible], [the title Leave null for no Title],[title's x offset],[title's y offset]

<[Functions]>

void drawWindow(IDirect3DDevice9*); Draws the window
    void hide(){this->visible=false;}; Hides the window (for choobs)
    void show(){this->visible=true;}; Shows the window (for choobs)
    void select(); Sets the selected window to this one
    virtual void drawSubCode(){}; A virtual function (don't worry about it now)
    virtual int GetWindowType(){return(0);} Returns the windows type. 0 for a basic window
    virtual void eventCode(){}; Another virtual function (don't worry about it now)

hackWindow - eh your basic up and down hack type menu, hint make sure you look at my examples on how to use it.

<[Variables]>

As a child of Cawindow this also has all the variables of caWindow

caHack ** hackList; A pointer to an array where each element points to a caHack object
    int hackCount; The number of hacks in the array pointed by hackList
    int selector; Variable that gives the element of the currently selected hack

<[Constructor]>

hackWindow(int inX, int inY, int inW, int inH, D3DCOLOR inBor, D3DCOLOR inSelBor, D3DCOLOR inFill, bool inputVisible, LPCSTR inTitle, int inxOff, int inyOff, caHack * hackArray[], int arrayLen)
    Creates a hack window. Input:
    [From inX to inYOff see caWindow],[the pointer to an array of pointers to caHack objects],[The length of the previously mentioned array]

<[Functions]>

void drawSubCode(int xOffSet, int yOffSet, int spacing, int settingXOffset)

Previously know as DrawHacks this function will draw the list of hacks in a vertical collum. input
    [the x offset of the top of the list from the window's X],[the y offset of the top of the list from the window's y],[the pixel space from the top of one hack to the next],[the horizontal distance that the settings will be drawn from]

int GetWindowType(){return(1);} Defined in caWindow just returns 1 reffering to this window as a hack window

virtual void eventCode();
    Virtual function once again don't worry about it.

infoWindow - another window type, just simplifies drawing text inside a window, good for credits and instructions to users

<[Variables]>

As a child of caWindow this also has all the variables from caWindow.

LPCSTR * text; An array of strings that will become the text in the window, each new element becomes a new line
    int lineCount; The number of elements in the text array

<[Constructor]>

infoWindow(int inX, int inY, int inW, int inH, D3DCOLOR inBor, D3DCOLOR inSelBor, D3DCOLOR inFill, bool inputVisible, LPCSTR inTitle, int inxOff, int inyOff, LPCSTR inText[], int arrayLen)
    Basically the same form as used in hackWindow. Input:
    [inX to inYOff see caWindow],[the array of strings that are the lines used in the window],[the length of the previous array]

<[Functions]>

void drawSubCode(int xOffSet, int yOffSet,int spacing) Previously DrawInfo basically draws the stored text. input:
    [x offset for the text],[y offset for the top line of text],[the spacing between each line]

int GetWindowType(){return(2);} Once again just returns 2
    void eventCode(); Defined later don't worry about it

scrollWindow - basically the same as a hack window but can be made much smaller because this window adds scrolling capabilities.

<[Variables]>

All inhereted variables from hackWindow and caWindow here aswell

int scrollRange; The number of hacks to be displayed in the window at a time.
    int scrollTop; Where the scroll range will start

<[Constructors]>

scrollWindow(int inX, int inY, int inW, int inH, D3DCOLOR inBor, D3DCOLOR inSelBor, D3DCOLOR inFill, bool inputVisible, LPCSTR inTitle, int inxOff, int inyOff, caHack * hackArray[], int arrayLen, int inScrollLen)
    The same basic form as used in hackWindow. input:
    [inX to arrayLen see hackWindow and caWindow],[the number of hacks that should be visible at one time in the scroll window]

<[Functions]>

void drawSubCode(int xOffSet, int yOffSet, int spacing, int settingXOffset)Once again here we have the specific draw function for the scrolling window, see drawSubCode in hack window for inputs.

void eventCode();Please ignore me I am defined later.

windowStore - another neccessity (uhh did I spell that right?), should contain all the windows that you use. only leave them out if you know what you're doing.

<[Variables]>

caWindow ** windowList; A double pointer to an array of all different types of windows.
    caWindow * selectedWin; A pointer to the currently selected window
    int windowCount; The number of windows contained in windowlist
    int selected; Ignore this

<[Constructors]>

windowStore(caWindow * inWinList[], int inWinCount)So simple right? Inuput:
    [The array of pointers to windows],[the number of window pointers in the array]

<[Functions]>

No functions.

Side Notes:
    When /me compile this there are no errors, if you get them it's your own GD fault.

Please for the love of god if none of my code makes sense to you don't bother using it.

If this is leeched without credits and I find out, I will have this thread closed and I will never update it again.

VirusTotal

Jotti
    Last edited by IcySeal; 08-02-2010 at 03:22 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IcySeal For This Useful Post:

Akisuzi (08-02-2010),CodeDemon (08-02-2010),compaq soul (08-02-2010),dudemil (08-02-2010),gotter (04-28-2012),Hardkore (08-02-2010),LilTeaCup (08-02-2010),o-o (08-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Good job. I just hope people read your explanation. Too many leechers
    [IMG]https://i516.photobucke*****m/albums/u330/richdude212-2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i516.photobucke*****m/albums/u330/richdude212/leet.gif[/IMG]

Get NX Cash For Completing Offers Here! (will redirect)

Remember to press when people help you!
    Not bad for $14.99 a month...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Nice explanation (maybe it will be read instead of the download button just being hit!)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    /Approved ..
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoom For This Useful Post:

IcySeal (08-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thanks for the explanation.....helps a lot when you're a newb and WANT to understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by compaq soul View Post
    Thanks for the explanation.....helps a lot when you're a newb and WANT to understand.
    It is good when you want to understand.

Anyways, I'm almost done writing a new class for tabbed windows, so crash and TB won't have it exclusively.